Your Forever is All That He Needs

Chapter Nine

The night went by in one huge blur, I remember being drove from store to store and Austin coming out every time with as much liquor as he could carry with a hug smile on his face.
We drove up to the hill near my house, and just sat there, talking about anything and everything. The time passed pretty quickly the more intoxicated we got.
Neither one of us was about to drive I assumed so as he dosed off on the ground outside, I crawled in the back seat and drifted off to sleep.
---
I heard police sirens going off in the distance but I opened my eyes to see they were all around me. What happened while I was asleep? I sat up but my head throbbed so hard I thought it was going to burst.
"Austin," I practically moaned because I found it so difficult to speak. I was able to make out his figure through my blurry eyes. He was being taken away, handcuffs around his wrists, he was led in to the back of a police car.
I wanted to scream out, tell them not to take him away this was my fault. But it would've taken too much energy. Energy I did not have at the moment. I laid my head back down, there was something soft there, a pillow. I viewed my surroundings to realize I was in an ambulance. They just barely got around to shutting the doors and driving off after I saw Austin being taken away.
"Fuck. Wheres Austin?"
"You know him? The police took him away. He was intoxicated while driving and he hit you."
"Hit me? Like punched me?"
"No sir, he practically ran you over with his car."
Oh.
♠ ♠ ♠
shortest one yet.
my mind is stuck on christmas gifts and shit i cant even think ugh.