Status: For those who might have a slight sense of deja vu- Yes, this is a remake of the original. The characters remain the same with a similar plot, but a highly different chain of events.

A Lifetime in the Nighttime

It's never been easy for insomniacs to live a normal day to day life without stress, fatigue or just an achy head. But these two have something very in common. There's nothing more that hurts than the heart barely beating in their chests. It's like everyone they love is just gone and they crave to find it again. So they wander aimlessly in the wee hours of the night hoping to stumble upon something, or someone, that can help them find what's missing.

The common daily functions like hanging out with friends, going to school, tanning at the beach are missed by having collapsed after their bodies can't take it anymore and they sleep at the most random of times. But they eventually pick themselves again to go searching for what's lost once more.

Nothing is worse than the numbing feeling that eventually washes over them as they feel that it's almost time to give up. But eventually they find that maybe they were looking for the wrong thing in all the wrong places the whole time. And maybe, just maybe, they shouldn't be looking for what's lost but rather what's in front of them.