Pregnant By The Player

Chapter Two - The Locker Room.

“Come on, we're going to be late!”

Katie said was we walked along the hallway to gym class. I looked over my shoulder at the empty hallway, and realized that everybody else was already in class. I wanted to skip, but Katie was against it today.

“Coach is late every day anyway,” I said. “Like it matters.”

By the time that we got to the gym, everybody was already changed. Katie got changed quicker than I did – I had to go to the bathroom. When I came out, I walked to the my locker and put in the combination. I pulled off my shoes, shirt and pants and was standing there in my purple bra and matching boy shorts.

I was about to grab my gym clothes when someone's hand suddenly covered my eyes. I nearly screamed, but the soothing voice in my ear told me it wasn't someone that I should worry about.

“Easton!” I whisper-shouted, smacking him hard on the chest. “You scared me nearly half to death! What are you doing in here?”

“I came in to see you,” He said, looking me up and down.

If it would have been anybody else, I would have felt uncomfortable. But Easton and I had seen each other naked so many times, I was comfortable with him seeing me like this.

“What if we get caught?”

“We won't,” He said, putting his hand on the locker next to my head and leaning in. He kissed me, sending sparks of desire through my body. The kiss deepened, and I was glad that he snuck in here. I wanted him here, now. In the locker room.

Coach was a guy – it wasn't like he could walk in on us.

I wrapped my arms around him, and he lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. As a joke a week back, Katie placed a pack of condoms in my gym locker - “Because you and Easton are always doing it” - and I was grateful for her prank now because we needed it.

The quickie lasted only five minutes, but it was still satisfying.

Easton snuck out of the locker room and back into the gym. The two locker rooms were down a hallway off of the gym, the girls right across from the boys. So it would look like Easton just came from the boys locker room. I fixed my hair and make up, got dressed and headed out there.

“You're late, Cooper!” Coach shouted as I walked in.

“Sorry,” I muttered, knowing he probably just got there himself. I plopped myself on the bleachers as we waited to be told what we'd be doing so long.

“What took you so long?” Katie whispered. No one heard her.

I looked over at Easton quickly, and she got the hint. We were far enough away so no one could hear our low voices.

“You did not,” She said.

“I did,” I said.

“Will you guys ever be able to keep your hands off of each other?” She said. I grinned at her.

It usually wasn't hard to pretend like the other didn't exist in public. Sometimes, when we hadn't been able to hook up for a while, it was hard. But usually it wasn't. We had to, though. My brother would flip out.

Gym went on as usual, and I didn't even get in trouble for changing late because if Coach got us in trouble for being late, we'd tell the office about his smoke breaks that made him late. It was an unspoken trade.

After school, I was putting the books I needed in my backpack for homework when I was approached by a guy in my grade. He was good looking, but thought himself to be the school prankster. But to me, he wasn't funny.

Not at all.

“What are you doing this weekend?” He asked, putting his hand on the locker above my head. Chris always tried to hit on me, and I always shot him down. He wasn't my type.

“What's it to you?”

Nick's voice interrupting voice appeared behind me.

Chris look between Nick and I, wondering if he should challenge my brother. He thought better of it, huffed, and walked away. I pulled my jacket over my shoulders and zipped it up as I turned to him.

“I can handle rejecting him on my own, you know,” I said, looking up at Nick.

Even though Nick and I looked nearly exactly alike in the face, many of our features were different. His hair was a few shades darker than mine, but still blonde. He was nearly a foot taller than me at 6'2”.

Even though I had kind of a big butt and nice sized boobs, I was still thin. Nick was muscular.

“Yeah, but that kids a creep. He doesn't need to be talking to you.”

“Thanks, Super Brother,” I said, rolling my eyes.

“What are you up to now that school's over?”

“Just going home and getting my homework done.”

“I'll see you at home after football practice,” Nick said, then bid goodbye and headed toward the football field. I pulled my backpack over my shoulders and closed my locker. I looked down the hallway at the remaining students and saw Cori Reed, the schools slut and a complete airhead.

She wanted Easton, and she wanted him bad.

But every time she advanced on him, he shot her down. I had seen it several times – at schools, at dances, at a party here and there. It was hilarious because Cori never get shot down by anybody except for Easton, so it infuriated her. Also, if she knew about him and I – she'd probably flip shit.

Not that I'd ever tell her.

I rolled my eyes at her obnoxious laugh, and walked out of the school. I was glad that I wasn't one of those girls who thrived on attention from my peers. I was pretty sure that was one of things that attracted Easton to me. I wasn't a loud-mouthed bimbo.

I drove home slowly, not really wanting to do the homework I had gotten. It was easy enough – I just didn't feel like doing it. When I got home, I played some Taylor Swift and pulled my books out of my bag.

I got it done quickly enough, and was relieved when I was done.

School was pretty easy for me, so it didn't take a lot of effort for me to get really good grades. Nick was the same way, which was good because you needed good grades to stay on the football team. Our school was pretty strict about that.

After I was done with my homework, I decided to make some dinner for Nick. I knew he'd probably be starving by the time that he got home from practice.

I left him a plate on the table and went up to take a bath. After my bath, I was reading.

Somewhere around nine that night, my phone rang. It was Katie.

“Hello?” I asked.

“Kennedy! I've got an idea.”

I could almost hear her grin from over the phone.

“What?”

“Party this Friday, my house. Parents will be gone. You down?”

“Sure,” I said. “I'm down.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Thirteen subscribers in the first chapter!
Thanks, guys. (: