Pregnant By The Player

Chapter Three - The Party.

Word got around school extremely quick that Katie and I were throwing a party.

I could tell that it was going to be huge, and Katie and I had a lot of planning to do. First, we had to find someone that would buy alcohol for us. We were sixteen years old – there was no way we could go into a store and not get ID'd. We managed to get her cousin to do it, for twenty bucks.

“Alright, next we've got to get some decorations,” I said during History class the day before the party. The week had gone by quickly. “Let's do that after school today.”

“Where are we going to put them in the mean time? So my parents don't find out,” Katie asked.

“We can keep them in the back of my car.”

“Want to meet at the party store at four?” She asked. I nodded.

“Sounds good,” I agreed.

“Ladies, am I interrupting a more important conversation?” Our teacher asked us. I rolled my eyes, but said no. I wasn't trying to get detention for smart mouthing the teacher. I had to stay behind at school to finish up an assignment in the library, which was why we had to meet later.

I was just putting some books back when someone appeared at my side.

“Easton!” I said, smacking his arm. “You've got to stop doing that!”

He grinned at me, placing his arms on the bookshelf on either side of me so I couldn't escape. I looked up at him, raising my eyebrows. It wasn't often that I saw him here in the library.

“So, I hear that you and Katie are throwing a party,” He said, looking down at me.

“You going to come?” I asked.

He leaned forward so he could whisper into my ear.

“I wouldn't miss it.”

He kissed me, a little bit more aggressive than he usually was. I pulled away.

“Make sure you're fashionably late. We don't want anybody thinking anything is going on between us,” I said, and walked away. It wasn't easy, walking away from him when even a kiss from him turned me on. But I wanted him wanting me more than usual for the party.

I was sure that we would find somewhere to hook up.

“What kind of theme do you think we should do for this party?” I asked, looking at the decorations with Katie when we got to the store.

“Hmmmm,” Katie thought.

“I've got it!” I said after a minute of thinking. I grabbed a grass skirt from nearby and held it up to my waist. “Let's do a Hawaiian theme. It's perfect! Grass skirts and coconut bra's. It'll be a hit.”

“That's a great idea!”

We got a couple of carts full of decorations, and then sent out a bunch of mass texts that we were going to have a themed party and everybody should dress up in Hawaiian gear. The next day at school seemed to go by so slowly.

I couldn't wait for it to get done with!

When the last bell rung, I bolted out of my seat and Katie and I rushed to her house. We acted like we were just having a girls night, and even got a couple of movies and a bunch of candy to cover our tracks.

“Have fun, girls,” Katie's mom said, kissing her forehead and then mine. I loved Cassie. She was like a second mom to me. She always welcomed me here, any time of day or night. After her parents left, we started to get the house ready.

First, we had to put away everything that was breakable. We locked it in the downstairs office, then locked the door to the downstairs so that it was all safe. Next, we put up all of the Hawaiian decorations. After that, we put up a table for snacks and drinks.

“Looks pretty damn good to me,” I said, putting my hands on my hips.

“Agreed,” Katie said. “Let's make something to eat and then start getting ready.”

We popped a pizza in the oven and sat down at the island in the kitchen with a can of soda each.

“So, is Easton coming?” Katie said, waggling her eyebrows at me.

“Yeah, he is. But I told him to come 'fashionably late' so that no one would think anything. Especially not my brother.”

“Can you imagine how Nick would react?” Katie said.

“He would kill Easton,” I said.

That's why no one needed to know. Not only would my brother tear Easton apart, but there would probably be a gang of jealous girls that would hate my guts for sleeping with their favorite Boy Toy. Not that it was any of their business...He hasn't dated anybody since last school year, months before we started hooking up.

“Not to mention his fan girls would probably plot your murder,” Katie said, reading my mind.

A couple of minutes later, I pulled the pizza out of the oven and cut it in fours. It wasn't very big, so the two of us could finish it between us no problems. We had decided not to drink tonight so we could keep an eye on the house.

“What to wear,” I said, tapping my chin as we leafed through the clothes in her closet. Katie and I had the same body type, so we often exchanged clothes. I would probably wear a lei or two, but I wasn't going to go all out and wear a grass skirt and the coconut bra.

Nick would flip out and watch me like a hawk all night. And I couldn't have Easton there and plan to hook up with him if Nick was tracking me the whole time.

Finally, I decided on an [link=http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=67730513]outfit[/link] and jumped into the shower. After I got out, I got dressed and let Katie get into the shower. I sat at her vanity mirror, blow drying my blonde hair as I let the hair curler warm up.

“What are you doing with your hair?” I asked Katie, who was wearing a purple dress. She was looking through her make up, trying to decide which eye shadow to use as I finished up curling my hair twenty minutes later.

“I'll probably leave it alone,” She said. She had naturally straight hair. “I don't feel like messing with it tonight.”

We carefully did our make up, checked on some last minute things for the party and waited for people to show up. Somewhere around nine o' clock, the doorbell started ringing. The house quickly filled up, and my brother was among one of the first there.

“Where's the rest of your dress, sister?” He said, putting an arm around my shoulder. I laughed, shaking him off.

“It's a strapless dress, Nick. It's supposed to look like this.”

Easton arrived at around ten forty five. I waved at him quickly to greet him, but did nothing further. I didn't want to arouse suspicion.

At midnight, I sent him a text.

Meet me in the pool house in ten minutes I said.

“I'm going out to the pool house really quick. If Nick asks, tell him I went to the store for more red Solo cups,” I said, whispering to Katie. She nodded, and I ducked past the teenagers grinding on the make shift dance floor. I snuck through the kitchen and went into the pool house.

Eleven minutes later, Easton appeared in in the kitchen of the pool house.

I wrapped my arms around my neck, standing on my tip toes to kiss him.

He put his hands on the back of my thighs and picked me up so my legs were wrapped around his waist. He brought me over to the kitchen counter, setting me down on it. The cold tile touched my legs, making me shiver slightly.

“Good idea wearing a dress,” Easton whispered into my ear.

“I know, huh?” I asked before kissing him again.

Twenty five minutes later, I snuck back into the house with a pack of red Solo cups I had grabbed from the kitchen.

“There you are,” Nick said to me.

“Yeah, I just had to go to the store to get more of these,” I said, holding up the pack of cups to show to him before setting them down on the drink counter.

“Yeah, Katie told me where you went,” He replied. “Are you having fun?”

“Totally,” I nodded.

He saw one of his buddies across the room, and went over to talk to him. I enjoyed a glass of soda and a handful of trail mix before I joined Katie on the dance floor. There were so many people at the party, it was hard to fit all onto the dance floor with out squishing each other.

There were a lot of drunk teens, but no one was getting belligerent and no one was making a mess or starting a fight, which was what Katie and I were worried about. Easton and I didn't talk to each other for the rest of the night.

People didn't need to know that we had just been having sex in the pool house while everybody else was in here enjoying the party.

Somewhere around four in the morning, the last of the party patrons said goodbye.

“You two are going to be alright by yourself?” My brother asked, the very last person at the house. We nodded.

“Of course,” I said. “We're just going to clean this up and head to bed.”

“Do you want help?” He asked.

“Of course not. You go home and get some rest,” I said. Nick also hadn't had a drink here.

“Alright, I'll see you later,” He said. “Bye, Katie.”

“Bye, Nick,” Katie said, waving to him. He walked out of the house, shutting the door after him.

Katie and I got to work, and in the matter of a couple of hours we made sure that the house was spotless. By the time we went to sleep, there was not one sticky surface or crumb left. Everything was perfectly clean and back in it's rightful place.

“Finally,” I said, after loading the last of the garbage bags into my car. We were taking them to the dump tomorrow.

“I'm exhausted,” Katie agreed.

Somewhere around six thirty, we fell into a deep and uninterrupted sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you like! :)