Status: Hope y'all enjoy it. ♥

Love Isn't Always Fair...

Find your way...

~Andy'sPOV~

I open my eyes, but my vision was blurred. I could feel someone picking me up bridal style. My body hangs loosely in their arms.

"A-Ashley?" Before I could hear their response, darkness took over me again.

~TimeLaspe;1Hour~

I open my eyes and groan. A pain shot up from my ribs to my head. I place my hand on my head.

"Fuck" I lift myself up and my vision was okay now, but still slightly blurred. I looked around and I see white wallpaper covered in blue flowers. Lacy curtains, a wide screen TV, a fluffy rug. A brown coffee table and a cabinet in the corner of the room that was holding awards. I also spot a guitar. The walls were covered in old fashioned paintings. This is not Ashley's house.

Where the fuck am I?

"Ashley!" I scream his name. I heard someone coming down the stairs. Was I in a pedophiles house? Oh gosh! What were they going to do to me? Omg!

"Ashley?" The figure comes closer to me.

"No. It's Jake"

"Jake?"

"Yeah, Jake from school" Oh yeah. Duh!

"What, what am I doing here?"

"I found you, on the pavement. You looked pretty bad Andy. What happened to you?"

"My brother..."

"What about your brother?"

"He.."

"Did he do this?" I nod my head.

"Why?" I start to get uncomfy. I don't really fancy telling him my whole life story.

"It's okay. You don't have to say why"

I heard more footsteps coming down.

"Hey man. How is he!"

"He is fine CC. He is awake now"

"Is he!?" CC comes running to my side.

"We were worried about you dude"

"Ugh! Where am I?"

"You're at Jake and CC's house"

"Who said that!?"

"Jinxx" Jinxx laughed.

"Oh" Jinxx sits down at the end of the sofa near my feet.

"Where's Ashley?" I try to get up, but I wince in pain and I hold my ribs.

"Hey, take it easy" Jake helps me to lie back down.

"I want Ashley" I felt tears rolling down my cheeks. I feel CC wiping them.

"Who is Ashley?" Jinxx ask me softly.

"He's my..." I cut myself of. I hardly know them. If they knew I was gay, would they treat me any different? Would they turn out to be like my mom and Harry?

"Boyfriend?" I look at CC and he smirks.

"Andy. It's okay. We won't judge you. We're not the judging sort"

"Really?"

"Yeah. We're all human and we don't believe in labels. Just because your gay doesn't make you a monster" I look at Jinxx and I smile at them all.

"Yeah, Ashley is my boyfriend" I felt a warm fuzzy feeling running threw my body as I say his name.

"That's funny, CC got beaten up by someone called Ashley a few week back" Jake puts his arms around CC.

"Are you two...?" I say carefully.

"What? Me and Jake? Naaaa, we're brothers. Haven't we told you that already?"

"Oh yeah. Wait, you said that you got beaten up CC?"

"Yeah, a few weeks back. It looked like he didn't want to do it, but I guess he was showing off in front of his friends!" This sounded too familiar to me, but I put it to the back of my mind.

"Can, can you guys call Ashley for me? I cannot move, I'm in so much pain"

"Sure" Jake gets my phone and he calls Ashley.

"I would give you a painkiller, but we have no more" CC laughed. I look over at Jinxx who was looking at my bandaged arms.

"What happened to your arms?"

"I... I... um.."

"Ashley said he will be here in a few minutes" Thank you Jake. You have just saved me from having to explain to Jinxx.

We all sat, talking about each other and what we would like to do. We all want to start a band.

"Hey, maybe we shall" I said with a smile.

"What do you mean?" CC looked at me.

"Well think about it. CC you okay drums, Jake and Jinxx play guitar and I sing"

"Yeah, we should become a band. Wait, we're missing a bass player" Jinxx looked to floor.

"Oh yeah.." we were all interrupted by a knock. Jake goes and answers the door.

"Ashley!" My eyes widen as I see my baby.

"Oh my gosh. Andy!" He practically runs up to me and hugs me tight. I had to push him away.

"My ribs, they hurt!"

"What? Where?"

"Everywhere. I think I need to go to the hospital. I think Harry broke them"

"Wait! Harry did this to you?!" I nod.

"Baby, you shouldn't have left me!"

"Can I just please, go to the hospital!"

Jake grabs his car keys and Ashley picks me up.

"CC are you okay?" Jinxx goes up to him.

"Jinxx, that's Ashley"

"No shit Sherlock" Jinxx laughs.

"No! Ashley, the one that beat me up!" CC whispers it to Jinxx.

"Oh"

"Wait! Ash put me down" Ash puts me down and I lean against him.

"Ash! You beat CC up!" I look at him, stern. Ashley looks to the floor and chews on his bottom lip.

"What! CC is he the one that beat you!" Jake comes up to CC and looks at him. CC nods.

"Right!" Jake goes up to Ashley, his fist clenched together.

"Hey! Chill out Jake!" I push him away the best I could.

"Andy! He beat my brother up and you're with him!"

"Jake. He's changed. His friends were using him!"

"It's true. My friends made me do it CC and I'm so terribly sorry. I never wanted to do it, I swear down. I hate myself for doing it, I'm not the sort of person to do things like that!" I look at Ashley and I saw a tear rolling down his cheek. Jake saw it too and so did CC.

I kiss away his tear and he sniffs.

"It's okay man" CC pulls him into a bro hug. I smile as they pull away. Ashley looks at Jake.

"Meh. If CC has forgiven you, that I can too. But don't mess with him again!"

"I promise, I won't. I'm sorry"

Jake laughs.

"Guys, can we go now? My ribs are killing me!"

We all get in Jake's car, CC and Jake in the front. Me, Ashley and Jinxx in the back. I was sat in the middle of Ashley and Jinxx. Ashley holds my hand tight.

I was in so much pain, I was struggling to breath. Tears roll down my cheeks as I take deep breaths in.

"Baby are you okay?"

"Ashley, I cannot breath. My ribs hurt so bad."

"Ssshhh baby" I rest my head on his shoulder as he holds my hand tight. I sob and I see CC's face in the rear view mirror.

"Awwwhhh"

"Shut up CC" I muffle in Ashley's shoulder.

We finally arrived at the hospital. Ashley helped me out and he carried me inside. Jake goes up to the nurse and says that I need medical help, now!

"No shit Sherlock" I laugh at Jake's facial expression.

"Hey! You'll get in quicker"

Within seconds, the nurse called me. Everyone came with me. The doctor told me to lift up my top as he examined my ribs. I glance over at Ashley and I see him biting his bottom lip. He catches my eyes and he blushes.

The doctor wraps a bandage around my torso.

"Well Andy, you are right, you have broken your ribs but..." great, there is a but involved.

"Are you eating?" My heart beats faster...

"Yes"

"Well, from someone your height, you're underweight Andy" I swallow.

"I am eating, I swear"

"Okay then. Well here is your medication, take them twice a day"

"Thanks" I take the medication of him and Ashley comes up to me. He rustles in his pocket and pulls out the note I wrote to him before I left.

"Baby?" I look to the floor.

"Why?"

"Because I felt like I was causing you to much trouble and you don't need it Ashley"

"Baby, I promised you that I would fix you. I am not going to break that promise!"

I responded by a sniff.

"What happened?"

I told Ashley everything, right from the beginning to the end. I told him how Jake, CC and jinxx found me.

"Yeah, we started talking whilst we was waiting for you. We've started a band"

"Not really Jinxx. We still need a bass player" CC says as he frowns.

Ashley looks at me.

"I can play bass"

"You can?"

"Yes Andy. Have you never noticed my bass guitar in my room?"

"Yes, but I thought it was just there as an ornament" I shrug my shoulders as Ashley laughs.

"So, we are a band?" Jake ask.

I nod my head.

"I guess we are. We're gonna be spending a lot of time together guys."

"We know" they all said in union.

This is it;

I was finally living my dream.

Yeah, I have no family, but to be honest, I don't care.

I have Ashley, my beautiful boyfriend, and I have Jake, Jinxx and CC as my friends.

I was finally going to start a band that would prove to my mom that everyone is the same on the inside.

That no one deserves to be labeled.

No matter what!

I was finally finding my way...
♠ ♠ ♠
gosh, I think I've made Andy to determined at the last bit. xD

Chapter Thirteen title is; BOTDF - Find your way.

I do not own the bvb members,

Andy and Ashley are not gay for each other. ~.~

This is just a fanfic; NOTHING MORE! >__<<br />
Comment, subscribe and recommend? :3

Enjoy. ♥