Status: Hope y'all enjoy it. ♥

Love Isn't Always Fair...

Believe in me; When i'm gone...

~Andy'sPOV~

Five steps forward. Turn. Five steps forward. Turn.

"Andy! Can you please sit down!"

I look at CC who was on lying down on Jinxx's knee. Jinxx was stroking CC's hair. I think Jinxx likes CC.

"I cannot sit down CC! I'm worried about Ashley" I wave my arms around frantically.

"Andy, we're all worried about Ashley, but please, sit down. You need to rest" I sigh and i make my way to a seat that was next to Jake. Jake puts his arm around my shoulder and i rest my head on his shoulder. In case you haven't figured it out, we were all at the hospital.

The nurses won't let us in yet. They've said that he is unstable! Like, what the hell! I need to see him. I need to see if my boyfriend is okay!

I must have started to cry, because Jake held me tighter.

"It's all my fault.."

"No Andy, it's not your fault!"

"It is. If I haven't got Ashley involved in MY mess, then he wouldn't be in hospital"

"Andy, things happen for a reason"

Before I could answer, a nurse came up to us.

"Are you Andrew Biersack?" The nurse had brown hair, that was tied back in a bobble. She looked shattered and I don't blame her. I nod my head.

"You can go see him now" I nod again.

I stand up and my legs turn to jelly. I turn to the rest of the group.

"Can.. Can you come with me?" I looked to the floor.

"Sure Andy" Jinxx nudges CC, who had fallen asleep on Jinxx.

"Huh..."

"Come on CC, we're allowed to see Ashley now and Andy wants us to come with him"

"Oh right" CC gets up and so does Jinxx. CC's hand brushed against Jinxx and Jinxx blushed.

I smile at Jinxx and he turns even more redder.

"Someone has a crush" I whispered in Jinxx's ear as we made our way to see Ashley.

"Wh... what are you on about?!" Jinxx looks at me.

"I see the way you look at CC. You love him, don't you"

"No!" Jinxx looked to the floor.

"Yes, you do. I can tell Jinxx"

"Please don't tell him"

"Why not?"

"Because he might not like me back and I don't want to ruin our friendship if he doesn't"

"Okay, but you're gonna have to tell him soon Jinxx"

"I know Andy" He continues to look at the floor and I pull him into a hug. Jinxx hugs me back, then he pulls away from me.

Me and Jinxx carry on talking, we didn't realise that CC and Jake stopped right in front if us. I walk into Jake and I bump my nose on his back. Jinxx does the same to CC.

"Holy shit!" My voice was muffled from me having my hand over my nose and mouth.

"We're here" Jake winks at me and laughs.

"Figured that!" I rub my nose as Jake, Jinxx and CC walk in. I walk in after then, but I somehow, froze.

Ashley was hooked to machines, wires all over his body. I didn't like it...

"Andy? Are you okay?" CC comes up to me.

"I... I don't feel so good!" I wasn't lying. The room started to spin.

"You've gone pale"

"CC, why is the room spinning?"

Before I could hear his response, I blacked out...

~TimeLaspe;10Minutes~

I open my eyes to see that I was lying down on top of a hospital bed, still clothed. I look to see that CC was there.

"Andy, you're alive"

"CC, why wouldn't I be alive?"

"I dunno..." I laugh.

"What happened? All I remember is walking into Ashley's room, then, pitch black..."

"You passed out Andy"

"Oh..."

"Yeah"

"Where is Jinxx and Jake?"

"They're still with ash"

"Is he okay?"

"I don't know. I think Jinxx and Jake are going to inform us when we go back to Ashley's room"

"Okay" A nurse walks in, the one that we saw before. She had a clipboard in her hands.

"Andy, we meet again" I chuckle as she smiles.

"I guess we do"

"Okay, so we need to do some test on you"

"Like what?"

"Well, we monitored your blood sugar levels and they are very low for someone your age. So we are just going to have to weigh you" I swallow the lump that had formed in the back of my throat.

They are going to know that I don't eat. This is gonna cause more trouble for Ashley. He didn't need this. There was no getting out of this...

The nurse asked CC to go, whilst she weighed me.

"I'll be waiting here for you" CC smiles at me and I smiled back.

"Okay" I watched as CC walked out.

'Aww. Is he your brother?"

"No"

"Boyfriend?"

"No. Ashley is my boyfriend" I smile as I say his name.

"So, he is just your friend then?"

"Yeah. Just a friend. We are starting a band and he is the drummer"

"That's awesome Andy. My friend was in a band once" she said as she got the scales out. I chew on my lip ring.

"How did he start out?"

"I'm gonna have to ask you to take your top off. Umm, he practise in his garage, then he did gigs in pubs and that. I guess that is the best way to start out really"

I nod my head as I stand up and I take Ashley's jacket off and my top off. I look down at my torso.

I haven't eaten in a whole week...

The nurse looked at me, the. She wrote something on a piece of paper.

"Step on the scales"

"Do I have too?" I looked at her.

"Yes, you do"

"I don't want to" I step back.

"Why not?"

"Because...."

"Andy please." I sigh and I step on the scales. The nurse looks at them and writes something on the paper.

"You can put your top back on now Andy" I step off the scales and I put my top and jacket back on. I sit on the bed and I play with my jacket sleeve.

"Andy..."

I look up at her.

"Are you eating?" I fidget in my spot.

"Are you eating, then making yourself sick?"

I wipe away tears.

"Andy, for someone your height, you're very underweight. You're gonna have to start eating" I stay silent.

"Are you living with anyone?"

"I'm living with Ashley"

"Does he know about your eating disorder?" Eating disorder?

"No"

"Andy, please tell me what is going on. I cannot help you if you don't tell me"

I sigh and tell her everything. My mom, harry. All that crap. I also tell her what I see when I look in the mirror.

The whole time she nods her head and writes notes on her paper.

"Andy, you're gonna have to live with someone else"

"What! Why!?"

"It's only because Ashley is in hospital. When he is out, you can live back with him"

"NO!"

"Andy, you need to be supervised! You have an eating disorder!"

"NO I don't! I am perfectly fine!"

I storm out the room.

I rush past CC and i make my way to Ashley's room.

Jinxx and Jake look at me and I smile at them. I go up to Ashley, who was still asleep. Well, he was unconscious, but I prefer to think that he is sleeping.

I sit down beside him and I hold his hand.

"Ashley. I know you can hear me. I just, please. Wake up. I'm sorry for all this. This is all my fault. I'm sorry. Please wake up" I look at Jake and Jinxx who were wiping away tears.

"Did.. did the nurse say what was wrong with him?"

"Should I tell him" Jinxx looks at Jake. CC comes in and sits next to Jake. Jake puts his arms around CC.

"Tell me what?" Jinxx stands next to me.

"The nurse said that he has a collapsed lung, a bruise liver. Cuts and bruises over his body"

"That's not bad"

"That's not all. They also said that, that he could have short term memory lost" Jinxx looks to the floor.

"What?!" I stand up, with tears in my eyes.

"We're sorry Andy"

"So, so he won't be able to remember me?" Jinxx nods his head.

No! This cannot be happening. Ashley won't be able to remember me and it's all my fault!

I rush out of the room to the bathroom with tears in my eyes.

I look in the mirror as I wipe away tears.

This is all my fault.

I deserve to be dead!

I punch the mirror and it cracks and shatters. A piece of glass falls by my feet. I bend down to pick it up.

I want to be dead...

I roll my jacket sleeve up and I place the glass against my arm.

I cut length ways. I cut deep, deeper than ever.

I watch as my blood pours out of my cuts.

I NEED to be dead!

I cut more and more. I cut until I had no more room.

The room started to spin, so I sit down against the sink.

I place the blood covered glass in my left hand and I cut my right arm.

I cut until I had no more room.

I place the glass next to me and I watch as my blood pours out of my cuts.

My eyes started to feel heavy.

This is it, I'm going to finally die!

I heard coming and opening the door.

I look up to hear them gasping.

All I saw was black hair.

All I heard was;

"Andy!!!"

Then darkness....
♠ ♠ ♠
oh noooo! D:

Chapter sixteen title is; BOTDF - Believe.

I do not own the bvb members in anyway;

Andy and Ashley are not gay for each other;

This is just a fanfic; NOTHING MORE!

thanks you for reading.

Don't forget to comment, subscribe and recommend.

Enjoy. ^×^