Status: Hope y'all enjoy it. ♥

Love Isn't Always Fair...

A devil for me...

~Andy'sPOV~

Me and my mom drove in complete silence. Told you that we had nothing in common. I was slouching in my chair, with my feet up on the dashboard and i had my arms folded across my chest.

"Andy, put your feet down and sit up"

"But, i'm comfy"

"I don't care, now do as i say Andy"

"No!"

"Oh for gods sake"

"Mom, you cannot say that" I snigger.

"Well i just did. Now get your feet down!"

"Ugh!" I sigh and put my feet down and i switch on the radio. BOTDF - S my D comes on and i nod my head in time with the beat and i mouth the words.

"What is the music!" My mom looked at me.

"It's BOTDF mom"

"Botd what?" She shakes her head.

"Blood on the dance floor"

"Who's bleeding on the dance floor"

"Haters"

"I don't care. This music is Satan music" I roll my eyes as she turns the radio over to Nicki Minja. Oh dear lord!

"This is much better" I cringe inside. No, it's not. I mean, what is the meaning behind saying 'you're a hoe' I mean, c'mon! You've got nicki minaj, full of plastic, enough to make 1000 barbie dolls. Her ass is HUGE because she's had an ass job, she has big lips. Put it this way, she is not natural and if i was straight, i would want my girl to be All natural. Then you've got BOTDF, natural, LOVE there fans, they sing songs that have meanings behind it. I mean, c'mon, who would you pick;

'You're a hoe' Or

'Believe in me, when you feel like you're losing all your hopes and dreams'

Yeah, i know your answer.

"Mom, can we turn it over. I HATE this"

"No, i like it plus your music is Satan music darling" Darling? She's never called me that...

We turn a corner and i look to see where we are.

Great, clothes shopping and no, it's not the clothes shopping I like.

I HATE LIFE! I mental curse myself for going.

"Okay Andy, we're here"

"Oh joy!" I sarcastically say whilst unbuckling myself and opening the door.

"Don't be so sarcastic Andy"

"Whatever" I mutter under my breath, but a little to loud as my mom turns and gives me the death glare. Oopps.

~TimeLaspe;1hour~

My mom has dragged me around the shopping centre for an hour or so. I've been so bored. Have you ever been that bored that you find it boring to listen to music? Well i have. A gay couple holding hands walk past us. I sigh in Awww, wishing that i could do that. My mom turns her head. NO! DON'T TURN IT, DON'T TURN, to late.

"OH MY GOSH!" Great, here we go. My mom has spotted the gay couple.

"What's wrong mom?" I don't even know why i answered, i knew what the answer was going to be.

"Two men, are holding hands. What faggots" I wince at the word 'faggot'

"Mom, please! Keep it down!!"

"No! Gay people shouldn't be around. They should have died! Gay people should have been shot at birth" By now, gay couple were looking at us. I walk up to the couple with a look of embarrassment and devastation.

"I'm terrible, terrible sorry about my mom" I could feel the tears welling up in my eyes.

"Gay people are not normal. God shouldn't have made them. They should be shot at birth" I could feel my anger building up. One of the men puts a hand on my shoulder and looks in my eyes.

"You're gay to. Aint you" My eyes widen. How'd he know.

"I know, how'd i know. I can tell because your clearly embarrassed. I'm guessing you haven't told your mom" Are you kidding me!? I shake my head.

"I don't blame you" He laughs and my mom comes up to me and she slaps the mans hand of my shoulder.

"Get your filthy hands of my son!"

"Why, because i'm... gay?"

"I hate that word. You faggots should have been shot at birth" I turn around to my mom.

"Mom! They were not BORN gay. They had a choice to be gay and they like it and they are happy!"

"And your point is Andy.."

"Just leave them alone mom. They're happy and why should you care about their sexuality?"

"Because i believe in god" The man turns around.

"But doesn't it say in the bible ; love tho neighbour?"

My mom goes a deep shade of red. My mom just got owned.

"I don't care. I hate you faggots and you should all die!!" My mom grabs my hand. I look back at the couple and i mouth 'I'm sorry' The couple laugh and say ; 'it's okay'

"MOM!! That was embarrassing!!"

"I don't care Andy. He shouldn't have touched you"

"Mom, Gay people are no different from me and you! They're human. Being gay doesn't mean that they are deadly, just because they like a dick up their ass"

"ANDY!!"

"What, i was pointing out that..."

"Andy, just shut up!" My mom cuts me off.

"Fine!"

We go to the shoe bit and i lean against a wall whilst my mom tried on shoes. I start to chew on my lip ring and i look around, being nosey.

I spot kids, couples, more gay couples. Thank gosh my mom was occupied in trying on shoes. I turn my head and i spot the most perfect human EVER! Long, black raven hair, hunny brown eyes, tanned body, his abs were poking threw his black top. He was wearing, black, rhinestone skinny jeans, black cowboy boots, there were chains hanging from the side of his jeans. One of his arms was covered in tattoos, where as the other one only had a few tattoos, from what i could see, they were stars. He was also wearing a star necklace. I'd say he was my age or older.

He looks in my direction and i look away, blushing. I could hear him coming my way because his boots clicked ever time he walked. I look up to my mom who was busy chatting some man up. He comes next to me and i move to the side. He picks up a black cowboy boot and he looks at me. I look in his eyes and he locks his eyes on mine.

We look at each other for a few seconds before a girl comes up to him.

"ASHLEY!!" She runs up to him and she flings her arms around his neck. So, he is called Ashley. I look at the.... girl and she has blond hair, tanned look, more orange than brown, short skirt, tight top with her fake boobs spilling out.

"Hey Kina" Kina. What a name. Kina lifts up Ashley's top to show of his abs. He had an OUTLAW tattoo on his tummy. Sweet. Kina traced the letters with her finger. I look away and sigh. He's straight. Great...

"Andy!" I look to see my mom was coming up to me. I sigh.

"What!"

"I've been calling you for" She look at Ashley and Kina.

"D'awwhh, how cute. Now THIS is how people should be in a relationship. None of that gay stuff. Gays make me cringe so badly" I look to the floor and i see that Ashley wasn't paying attention to Kina, but to me.

"Why don't you have a girlfriend Andy. You've not been in a relationship since you was 15"

"Maybe that's because i don't want a girlfriend"

"Why not" She walks of before i could respond to her.

"Because i don't like girls, i like boys" I mutter under my breath. I think Ashley heard me because he looked at me and his eyes, just, widened. He still had Kina on him.

"C'mon Andy, lets go home" I roll my eyes. I turn to Ashley and i smile. He smiles back warmly and i walk with my mom.

We get to the car and i sigh as i see my mom chatting up some other guy. I start to tap my foot.

What a great fucking shopping trip this was.

My mom embarrassed me, i've found someone who i think it beautiful but he is straight, my mom is acting like a slapper.

Great.

I wish i lived somewhere else. I wish i was adopted or something.

People don't understand how fucking unhappy i am.

I hate my life and i hate my family...
♠ ♠ ♠
Poor Andy. :c

Chapter two title is; BVB -Devil for me

Y'all know what to do with the comments. c:.

I do not own Andy and Ashley in anyway.

This is just a fanfic; NOTHING MORE. ¬.¬

I hope y'all enjoy it. c:

Thank you and enjoy. c: