Status: Hope y'all enjoy it. ♥

Love Isn't Always Fair...

Rise up and celebrate your life...

~Andy'sPOV~

After I had calmed my crying down and I have gotten my breath, Ashley looks up at me.

"You okay now baby?"

"I-I'm fine" I hiccup my words.

"You tired?"

"No"

"But..."

"Ash, I just want you to hold me"

"Okay baby"

Ashley holds me tighter and closer to his chest, like he never wanted to let go of me. I knew that I had to tell Ashley that I had sex with CC, but I just cannot say it, but, I know that he needs to know, before it gets to late.

I mean, if I tell him in like, 2 months, then he'll be more upset. I have to tell him and I need to tell him, before it's to late and before someone else tells him.

I clear my throat as I lift myself up from Ashley's chest.

"A-ash.."

"Yes baby"

"There is something else I have to tell you"

"What?" He looks at me worried.

"I-i.."

"Andy?"

I hesitate to tell him. One side of me was saying that I shouldn't, that I should just forget about it completely, but the other side is saying that I should tell him, that I shouldn't keep secrets from him, I know I have, but that's different.

"IHadSexWithCC" I blurt it out and Ashley looks at me confused for a second. His eyes suddenly widen as he figures out what I've just said.

"You did what!?" Ashley looked hurt.

"I'm so sorry Ashley" my bottom lip shakes and I blink back tears as I look in his eyes. Hurt and heartbreak was evident in them.

"W-when?" He stutters his words, trying not to cry.

"The day I went out to see CC"

"But you said.."

"CC phoned me, he was upset, I comforted him and we got drunk and we had sex"

"Did you.."

"Use protection? No, we was to drunk Ashley!"

"Did you.. like it?"

"Ash, I regretted it when we finished! I felt terrible!"

"You, you cheated on me!" A tears rolls down his cheek.

"Please Ash, please don't cry" I blink back tears as a lump forms in the back of my throat.

"You-I, how could you?" Ashley whispers it.

"I'm sorry, I'm really, really sorry Ashley. It meant nothing to me, I so terrible sorry!" I go to wipe away Ashley's tears, but he moves away from me.

"You-i, why!"

"I told you Ashley, we was drunk, we didn't know what we was doing. I regret it Ashley, I really do!"

"....."

"Ash, please say something?" Ashley looks at me and all of a sudden, he breaks down. I wrap my arms around him and he didn't move away from me. I felt his tears soaking my Motley crue top and my top began to stick to my chest, but I didn't care.

"I'm so sorry Ash, I'm so fucking sorry" I rock him back and forth as my own tears roll down my cheek. Ashley says nothing, he just cried his heart out as his response.

After a few minutes of me, trying to calm Ashley down, Ashley lifted himself up from my chest and he wipes his eyes as he looks at me

"Andy..."

"Y-yes?"

"Do you love me?"

"Yes Ashley, I do, I love you with all my heart!"

"Then, why cheat?"

"Because I was drunk Ashley, I didn't know what I was doing"

"I..."

"Ash, look, if it wasn't for you, I wouldn't be here today! You have saved me! You have helped me and you have kept your promise. Ashley, I love you so much!"

"But..." Just as Ashley was about to say something, my phone cuts him off. I take it out of my pocket and I look at the caller ID.

"I'm guessing that'll be CC?" Ashley says it sarcastically. I brush it off as he was hurt.

"Actually, no, it's not. It's unknown"

"Oh.."

I sigh as I put my phone to my ear.

"Hello?"

"Mr Biersack?"

"Speaking"

"This is Amanda Turner"

"Oh, hello"

"We have some brilliant news for you" my hearts started to beat fast.

"What is it?"

"We have found your mom and brother ans we have arrested them"

"Oh my gosh!"

"We shall be speaking to you soon Mr Biersack. Thank you once again for coming to us"

"Thank you so much!" I hang up on them and I turn to Ashley.

"Why are you so happy?"

"They've arrested them Ashley. They've arrested my mom and Harry!" I smile as Ashley's eyes grew wide along with his smile. He comes up to me and he wraps his arms around my waist as I wrap mine around his neck. He picks me up and hugs me close.

"That's amazing new baby"

"I'm now free from Harry Ashley. I can now live my life!"

Ashley puts me down and he kisses my lips softly as his response. He pulls away from me and he looks in my eyes as he strokes my hair.

"I love you Andy"

"I love you to Ashley. Does this mean that we're okay?"

"Yes. Like you said, you was drunk, plus, I'm too happy to be mad at you now"

"I love you Ashley"

"I love you too Andy" Ashley leans in and he kisses me softly on the lips again. Fireworks were going off in my tummy as I haven't felt his lips on mine for a long time. I've forgotten what it was like. His soft plump lips, moving in time with mine.

~TimeLaspe;6Months~

"Are you guys ready to rock?!" I scream into the microphone. I look down at the screaming fans, chanting "BLACK VEIL BRIDES, BLACK VEIL BRIDES" They were all dressed in warpaint of their favorite member.

6 months on and I am living my dream. Me, Jinxx, Jake, Ashley and CC have successfully started a band together. We have named it Black Veil Brides, it was mainly Jake's idea. It was my idea to dress up in warpaint, to show what we have been threw in out lives. That our life was a war and that we are soldiers. You could say we have our own fan base.

The BVB Army they call themselves, with the bridesmaids and the Ushers. Me and Ashley are still together, you could say that we have gotten stronger.

After Mom and Harry got arrested, we had to go to court. That, was the worst thing ever! Having to see my mom and Harry's face again, it was a nightmare, Ashley came with me, to support me. We had to tell the guys why we was going to court. CC did that for me.

I had to stand up in the witness box and give a statement, well, more like tell my story to them. Then my mom had to make a statement. She made up some crap saying that she was mentally Ill and that it was all my fault. Then it was Harry's turn. He made my skin crawl. I could see that Ashley was tense all the way threw it.

Harry looked at me in a sexual way that day. It made me cringe and my skin crawl. Amanda Turner was there and she too, made a statement. She said that she would promise that they would be sent down for what they have done.

They had to show the pictures of what Harry did to me that day. I cried all the way threw it and so did Ashley, and it's very rare that he cries, plus, it was the first time he had seen all of this.

On that day, they were pleaded guilty and they were sent down for 2 years. I was over the moon and so was Ashley!

That day, we celebrated in our own special way. A takeaway, batman movie and love making. The next day, we went round to see the guys and they were so happy to see me, especially CC.

The guys were happy that they have been sent down for 2 years and what did we do? We celebrated by writing songs.

We have an album out called "we stitch these wounds" it's a massive hit and we are now on our way to making a new album.

We started of doing gigs in pubs, when someone recognised us and now, from doing gigs in pubs, to doing concerts with crowds like this. We're also going to warped tour and we are the main act! You could say that I am excited.

The fans know about me and Ashley. You'll never guess what they call us?

Andley.

Isn't that cute. A fan came up to us one day and said that there was some Andley fanfic on wattpad, tumblr, mibba and deviantART, so, what did me and Ashley do?

We spent the whole night that night reading these Andley fanfics and by gosh, they are fucking amazing and sexual. Our fans are so dirty.

You could say that Ashley has his own fan base, mostly girls. Shame he is gay and taken. They go by the names of;

Purdy Girls & Purdy Whores.

He also has his own phrase for dirty minds;

Purdy minded. Silly, but cute.

Ashley and CC are okay now, in fact they are more like brothers, they are "party partners in crime" Jinxx and Jake are no longer together, I suppose it never worked out. CC practically jumped at every chance he could get to be with Jinxx. He bought him flowers, chocolate and even a teddy bear. Jinxx finally said yes to CC and now, they are happily together.

We have gotten hate for the way we dress and for being we the people we love, but I have learnt that they don't matter, what matters is the die hard fans that stand right in front of me.

Some fans have claimed that we have saved their lives. I am shocked, but happy at the same time. When I started this, all I wanted to show was that you should treat people the same. That it doesn't matter about what they wear or the music they listen to, everyone is the same, and now, I am an idol, a hero to some of my fans and that, is the best feeling in the world!

We have some great fans, they have tattoos of us, they draw pictures of use, they dress up like us and I couldn't thank them enough.

My cuts have healed now, I've been cut free for 3 months all thanks to my friends and boyfriend. They are more like a family than friends. A family that I've always wanted.

Now, 6 months on and here I am, standing on stage, singing Set The World On Fire to my fans.

I look over to a topless Ashley and he looks at me back and smiles. I smile back at him and I continue to sing.

When the song was over, I spoke into the microphone.

"Okay guys, this on goes out to a very special someone" I look over to Jinxx, who was getting his violin. The fans was quiet as they was wondering what was going on.

"All my life, he has helped me get threw my problems. If it wasn't for him, I wouldn't be here today" I look over to Ashley, who was smiling and had tears in his eyes. Jinxx started go play the chords for The Morticians Daughter.

I began to sing and I looked over to Ashley ever now and then. He was staring at me, as a tear rolled down his cheek. He comes up close to me as I finish the song. He looks at me straight in the eyes and the crowd started to chant; KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS.

I giggle and blush as Ashley wrapped his arms around my waist. I wrap mine around his neck and I smile at him before he connects his soft lips onto mine. The crowd erupted with cheers and they began to chant; "ANDLEY, ANDLEY, ANDLEY!"

We pull away for some air and Ashley tilts his head as he smiles and strokes my hair, whilst looking into my eyes.

"I love you Ashley Purdy"

"And I love you too Andrew Dennis Biersack"

"Thank you, for everything"

"Hey, no need to thank me. I promised you that I would fix you and I have kept my promise and I have fixed you. You are now whole again"

"All thanks to you baby"

"My baby is whole again. My job is done"

I smile as Ashley kisses me once more.

Well, you could say I was living the dream. Perfect boyfriend.

Friends that I've always wanted.

And loyal fans. I couldn't ask for anything better.

But, this is just the beginning...
♠ ♠ ♠
Welp; that was the last chapter guise.
This book is now finished. :D
Sad that I won't be working on it now. D:
Chapter twenty six title is a lyric from; BVB - Ritual.
I do not own the bvb members in anyway.
Andy and Ashley are NOT gay for each other,
This is just a fanfic; NOTHING MORE.
So., good ending or not?
Don't forget to comment; subscribe and recommend.
Thank you guise, for everything and enjoy. ^^