Status: Comments mean updates<3

The Taste That Your Lips Allow

'Cause lately I've been waking up alone.

So what was so important that you dragged me out of my warm bed at 6 o' clock in the freaking morning!?" I hissed at my managers.

"We need to talk about your career and where it's going at the moment." He replied sternly. 

"Make it quick, I need a fag." I sighed. 

"Look this behaviour has to stop. You've fallen off the wagon. We have decided it's time to take action. Because all your fans have left after the abusive comments you said. Frankly you need to get your act sorted. Else it's over." 

"You're my manager. You're supposed to stop this shit from happening you asshole. Fix this." I snapped. 

"Oh and I have. You are going to be going on tour in two weeks."

"That doesn't sound too bad." I replied eagerly. 

"You're going on tour with One Direction."

"I would rather die than go on tour with those assholes." I seethed.

"Then end of career"

"I beg your fucking pardon!" I hissed. "There is no way in hell you're doing this to me. They are a talentless boyband. And I couldn't hate them more" 

"I know you have your opinion on them. But they are popular and have accepted your request to work with them." 

"I refuse" I said plainly. 

"It was nice knowing you Daisy" he sighed, getting up. 

"You Can't do this." I wailed. 

"This is your chance for a comeback. And you're throwing it all away. This is your choice not ours. Make a wise decision." 

"I refuse to sell myself out by working with them." 

"Have a bit of self fucking respect! Your known as the 'washed up singer' who amounts to nothing. We are trying to help you. You smoke, drink But never do any work anymore. This is it. Or it's over daisy."

I knew I had fallen off the rails. But it's who I was and I couldn't help that. It was just what I was used to. When I first came into this industry I had a great reputation. I tried to act as if I had it all together. But it was obvious I didn't. He was right this was it. The end of my career. 

"For fucks sake I'll do it." I moaned. 

"Wise decision. Play nice." He smirked. Knowing full well I would try and make their lives as hellish as I could. 

"To them? Those overrated fucking assholes? I don't think so." I retorted. 

"This is your last shot. Don't mess it up." 

When one door closes another two open
♠ ♠ ♠
New story alert.
I'm really enthustiatic for this! I've written a few chapters for this, but my main focus is my other story.
Comment to let me know what you think about this and wether I should carry on:)

Thanks.