Status: Comments mean updates<3

The Taste That Your Lips Allow

Paint spotted tear drops on my shirt

The next two weeks flew by, packing was relatively easily. My stylists knew what i liked so I got a whole new wardrobe for the tour. Nevertheless it was approaching quicker than i would have liked it to. Knowing I was going to have to share a tourbus with five annoying pricks didn't appeal much to me.

God knows why they were even famous. They're fans were a bunch of pathetic fangirls. Who were definitely over aggressive and needed to get a life. At least my fans knew when to draw the line. These girls are literally obsessed. It's scary. 

I had made my way into the industry fairly. I worked my way up to the top. To get to where I finally am. Admittedly I lost my way a bit. But at least I didn't cheat. The only reason they're famous is because of the X-factor which is completely biased. It brings in what would be 'popular' in the charts. No decent music. You don't see rock bands getting to the final do you? Needless to say I hated their guts and I was not looking forward to it. Not one bit.

But the day came by so quickly. Too quickly for my liking. I didn't really need to say goodbye to anyone. I had no family or friends. So it wasn't a problem for me. It was how I liked things. I only needed myself. That way there was no pain or heartbreak. 

"We're really looking forward to working with you Daisy. It's going to be a lot of fun!" One of the boys said to me enthusiastically. 

"I'm sorry who are you?" I rolled my eyes. Knowing I was going to have to learn their actual names. 

"Oh I'm Liam." He said kindly with a reassuring grin. "I'm sure we'll get to know each other very well." 

"Don't be so stupid." I scoffed. "I have no intention of getting to know any of you assholes." 

I sighed bringing a cigarette to my lips. Quickly lighting it. And receiving the much needed stress relief. 

"Oi lady you're not supposed to smoke or do drugs on the bus. Management won't allow it." A dark haired boy with a quiff called out towards me.

"Ooooh. What are they going to do? Put me on tour with the most obnoxious, overrated fucking boy-band in the world. Oh wait." I laughed. 

I received a few laughs from the boys which was odd considering I had just insulted them. 

"Well I think introductions are in order." Liam said cherfully. 

Oh god. 

"Well as you know I'm Liam. I'm kind of the Dad of the group. I try and keep these four monkeys our of as much trouble as I can. That's Louis over there." he said pointing to the boy sat in the corner wearing red skinnys that were clearly too tight. And a striped top. 

"I'm the mischievous one. I'm the one who gets most of these boys in trouble. So if you're looking for a laugh I'm ya man." He said smiling. 

In other words.Asshole.

"I'm Zayn. I'm the one who keeps this band looking vaguely decent. Having a face like mine is something the band appreciates a lot. It brings in most of our fans." The one who had told me of for smoking chuckled. 

Asshole.

"I'm Niall. I'm Irish as you can probably can tell. I'm very carefree. So nothing you dish out will really affect me too much. I'm the cute one of the group." The blonde haired one spoke up. 

Asshole. 

"And I'm Harry. I'm the charming one. The flirt. The player." The curly haired boy said. 

Wow. Asshole. 

"Oh I'm sorry were you guys talking? I zoned out for a bit there. Now if you don't mind I'm going to my room on my own. You guys are boring me." I said hopping up, walking into the back room. 

What had my managers signed me up for? I swear to god I was going to kill them. 

Sometimes the people you hate can become your best friends. Lovers. Soul mates.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wooooo!
She's feisty.

Please comment?
I'm not sure if I should continue this?
Help. .