Status: Comments mean updates<3

The Taste That Your Lips Allow

Told You I Would Let Them Go

A couple of weeks past, we'd performed in three venues so far, the reception I had got from the crowd was great. I knew most people were only there simply to see One Direction but slowly people were starting to see the old me. And I was starting to feel like people were starting to re-accept me into the music industry.

Every single time I performed it was phenomenal, it made me feel alive. And it was the only thing that was keeping me going. To stand there and perform my songs to thousands of people was literally a dream come true.

As much as I loved doing what I was doing the times that I wasn't performing dragged on slowly. Being stuck with five immature boys wasn't exactly my idea of fun. Although they were starting to grow on me slightly and I wasn't so harsh to them anymore. But it still repulsed me how they were so famous. I mean they're personalities were great and we got on well. But they sucked at singing. I was never going to tell them that, but it was true.

I spent most of the days alone in my bedroom. There wasn't much to do but I found this a great opportunity to write a few new songs. Which was long over due. I hadn't had an album out in three years. In some ways it was good to just have a bit of time focusing on my career. As much as I hated them for doing this to me. I think I might've needed it.

"DAISSYY come play truth or dare with us!" Louis barged into my room.

"No thanks," I scoffed.

"Please, please, please, please, please, pleaseeeeee!" Louis begged.

"Oh my fucking god will you shut up if I play?" I exclaimed.

"Yes!" He ran out of the room flailing his arms. "SHE'S PLAYING!"

I rolled my eyes, and walked into the boys bedroom, jumping onto harry's bed next to him.

"We playing or?" I asked.

"As we know pretty much everything about each other" Niall said pointing to the boys. "I think we should start with Daisy."

"Truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"What do you thin the best thing about all of us is?" Zayn asked polietly.

"Nothing, your all dorks" I laughed throwing a pillow a Louis' face.

"OI!" Louis' threw it right back, hitting me straight in the face.

"Your gonna pay for that!" I hurled myself off the bed and onto Louis punching him right in the chest. Then snuggling up beside him.

"Now answer the question missy." Louis smiled.

"Urgh. Fine. Niall your accent is hot. Louis your personality, you always seem to make me laugh. Zayn well your just pretty aren't you. Liam your so responsible, I wish I was like that." I complimented.

"Hey what about me!" Harry moaned.

Harry was different. We got on. But there was something about him that pushed me away. I just didn't seem to connect with him. And when I don't like someone oh boy do they know it.

"What about you?" I retorted. "I just don't see anything good about you. You first introduced yourself as the 'player'. Which wasn't a great first impression. i just think you seem like a bit of an asshole."

"I bet you anything you'll end up falling for Harry!" Louis shouted.

"Oh please."

"That's what they all say." Louis laughed looking over to Zayn.

"I'm just so irresistible! They all fall for me." Harry high fived Louis.

"Fine you wanna bet? You say your a player Harry? Then lets play a game. Let’s sweet talk. Let’s play fight. Let’s talk 24/7. Let’s tell each other good morning and good night every day. Let’s take walks together. Let’s give each other nicknames. Let’s hang out with each others’ friends. Let’s go on dates. Let’s talk on the phone all night long. Let’s hold each other. Let’s kiss and hug. And whoever falls in love first…loses." I smirked.

"Game on." He smirked.

Sometimes you don't realise how much of an impact a simple decision has.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hmmm.
Still thinking wether I should carry on with this?
I have it planned out and everything..

Anyway feedback would be appreciated

Follow me on tumblr