Status: Fan-fic of sebastian

Marked:Black Butler

Marked:Black Butler Unwanted visitor

You watched as your only child was running around with her little doll you made for her even though it wasn't as pretty as the other little girls she still loved it better then the fancy rich doll's.

She was outside playing in the snow her hair in pig tail's she was in a black dress wearing a black jacket to running around with her doll. It made you smile watching your beautiful daughter play with something that you made for her since you didn't have the money to give her the best of the best but gave her what you could.

"Daddy thank you so much for lulu i love it!"

She said as she ran up to you holding her doll that was made by your hands. It was a cat with bandages covering one eye wearing a top hat its mouth had sharp teeth and it had claws it had a bell around its neck. and the visable eye was bright green.

She named it "Lulu The Man Eating Cat" She loved it and wouldn't let it slip away from her hands. The doll's head turned towards Minuet and spoke.

"I love you too Minuet" it said

"I will always love you Lulu"

she said while hugging the doll. Truth was, that it was a man eating doll if Eternity was in trouble when you weren't around the doll would react and protect her. It was her secondary protection if you weren't around to save her from danger.

She went back to playing with lulu in the snow and as she turned you see the black rose that was slowly blooming year after year. Knowing that eventually she would leave you and be in better case of protection.

she keeps playing with lulu in the snow. She stops what she is doing and grabs lulu and runs back over to you and hides behind your legs. Lulu growls and hisses as you see a shadow approach. It wasn't him it was someone else.

"So she can sense me. How cute." the person spoke it was a women's voice. as she got closer you see her and you weren't happy seeing what stood in front of you.

"And what business do you have here?" you said in a tone that was protective knowing her kind of what they all wanted.

"I have came to give this young child a blessing gift to keep her life purified from any demonic filth that is already washed over this earth." she said as she got closer to you and your daughter.

"You will not lay a hand on my daughter she will not be touched by one such as your self by your kind. She will lead a path of her choice." you said as you stood more in front of Minuet.

"Hmm but do you see what powers this young child will have in the future when her story starts? She will be a legendary that even heaven and hell will worship and fear of her." she spoke again as she stared down at your child.

"you will leave MY daughter out of the holy world she will walk the path that is given to her of her choice's"

"And yet you and your wife made a choice for her in the future before she breathed her first breath? you already made a choice for her so she will only have one path to follow. she wont be able to break off that strict path that you made for her." She said as she walked closer to you and Minuet.

Minuet ran around to the front of you a few steps away from you and stood her ground.

"Go away..or ill get Lulu after you..you smell like rotten apples" Minuet spoke at the women.

"Come child let me bless you and give you powers of the unimaginable" she said as she was about to lay her hand on Minuet.

"I said go AWAY!" Minuet yelled and Lulu's jaw opened and bit the women's hand off leaving shredded skin n her wrist.

"You little Vixen!" the women screamed as her hand was now eaten by lulu who has blood dripping down his mouth.

you looked down at your child and see she was glaring at the women her golden cat like eyes were fearsome. they had a demonic glow to them as she glared at the women standing before her.

"Daddy said leave...Leave now or My Lulu will eat the rest of your filth" she said with a hiss at the end of every word.

lulu lifted its head with its eye wide like it would lunge from Minuet's arm's to eat the rest of the women. blood stained the blanket of white snow.

"I will be back to purify that rotten soul in her that is a quest i will not give up on." she said as she left in the abyss of white the only thing left of her was white feathers on the ground with her blood as well.

"ugh..ugh...UUUUGH" Lulu threw up the lady's hand that was mangled with slobber and blood.

"Lulu are you okay?"

"That rotten apple hand was disgusting my tummy cant hold such a filthy thing." said lulu as the blood was still dripping down his mouth.

"Minuet lets get inside ill clean up out here and we can have a story time." you said to her as she was whipping the blood off of lulu. She looked at you with a big smile.

"Okay daddy! But you have to read the story about Romeo and Juliet cinematic recording!"She said as she ran inside to get warm.

you cleaned up outside and went inside to read about Romeo and Juliet Cinematic Records to her since she loved the fairy tale that you had reaped year's ago.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the short stories i'm slowly getting there to make them longer