Status: Um, new? Let's see how this pans out.

Truly, Madly, Deeply

Trois

I woke up the next morning with a killer headache. As I sat up, I noticed Harry’s favorite jumper lying at the foot of the bed; his favorite jumpers are my favorite jumpers and I’m one of the privileged few that are able to wear his favorite clothing items. I threw the jumper and my jeans on, and walked out to the living room. Harry was sitting on his laptop on the couch and I plopped down next to him. He paid me no mind, so I decided to simply stare at him until he wanted to look at me.

“Can I help you?”

“I need coffee.”

“You need coffee?”

“Well, I want coffee.”

“How does Starbucks sound?” Harry asked; he knew me all too well.

“And it’s the winter season, how perfect!” I jumped up from the couch and ran to the bathroom within the guest room. I washed incredibly quickly and dressed in the extra pair of clothes that I had there already, which ended up being a pair of jeans, tank top, and Harry’s jumper. I threw my hair back into the topknot and ran towards the living room, to see Harry still sitting in the same spot same position.

“Well, that was rather fast for you.”

“I really want Starbucks!” I said, closing his laptop, pushing it aside, and pulling him up. We decided that it was a little too chilly, so one of his cars would have to do. Fifteen minutes later, we were pulling into a parking space and Harry cut the engine. We walked to the front door of the store, but not before paparazzi caught a few snaps of us laughing and smiling. Opening the door like the gentleman that he is, Harry allowed me to walk through the door first. There were gasps and whispers, and then screams once the girls saw him. I made my way to the counter, credit card in hand, and ordered a Caramel Bruleé Latte for myself and a Passion Fruit Ice Blend for Harry. I sat down at a table and pulled out my phone, opening the Instagram app, followed by Twitter. I tweeted something that was about the Starbucks I was awaiting to consume:

@MickeyLou: WHY IS THIS LATTE NOT WASHING DOWN MY THROAT RIGHT NOW?!” I typed and continued scrolling through my feed as Harry sat down next to me.

“Well, hello there, lovely.” I said, looking around at the girls taking photos of us.

“Ah, hello.” He smiled causally.

“Two for McKenna.” The boy said as I got up from the table. I took the drinks and thanked him.

“Here you are, Harold.”

“Now, how’d you know what I wanted?”

“Silly, Harold.” I shook my head.

“Shall we?” he said, to which I responded yes. We got up from the table and left Starbucks, heading for his car.

Harry drove to Louis and Eleanor’s flat where we’d be meeting the rest of the gang. He asked how I felt about a piggyback ride and I happily said that I’d love one. He handed me his drink and turned around as I tried to hop on. I maneuvered his cup so that he could still take sips when he wanted one. There was one lone paparazzo that had followed us and was sitting in his car, taking pictures of us as we walked to the door. I knocked with my foot and we heard loud footsteps moving towards the door, and Lou busted it open.

“Well, if it isn’t you two.”

“I don’t even know what that’s supposed to mean.” Harry said with a straw in his mouth.

“Be gone ye vile beast!” I shouted as Harry pushed passed him and into the living area. We entered the room where everyone was already sitting; Liam, Danielle, Eleanor, Niall, Zayn, and Perrie. Harry plopped me down on the couch next to Niall who gave me a grin. “So, why exactly was this meeting called to attention?” I asked, taking a sip of my latte.

“Well, apparently there’s an event that we must attend for this evening.”

“How did you all not know about this sooner?”

“We did.” Liam admitted.

“Then what’s the problem?”

“We’ve been instructed to bring a date.”

“That’s bizarre.” I scrunched my brows together. “Normally management wants you to avoid that, yeah?”

“Which is exactly why we were caught off guard.” Zayn interjected.

“Well, looks like the two of you have your work cut out for you, yeah?” Lou snickered.

“Only one has their work cut out for them; I’m obviously bringing good ol’ Mickey here.” Harry patted
my head, smiling a large grin.

“And what if I’m busy?” I said, looking up at him.

“I mean, we all know that you’re not.”

“Whoa there, asshole.”

“My apologies, McKenna. Are you too busy to come to an event with me this evening?” he spoke very properly.

“I suppose I could spare some time for my best friend.”

“Good, then that’s settled.” Louis said.

“Wait, what about you, Niall?” I asked.

“Well, I could ask Amy; I don’t think she’d mind.”

“You’ve got two choices, pal.”

“Give ‘em to me.”

“Amy or Charlie.”

“Charlie’s got a boyfriend though, yeah?”

“I mean, if that’s what you’d like to call it. But I highly doubt she’d mind doing you a solid by coming.”

“Alright, well. I’ll text Amy and if she says no, Charlie can be my backup.”

“Good deal.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I feel like I do waaay too much dialogue, but it's fun. Whoops.