Status: Um, new? Let's see how this pans out.

Truly, Madly, Deeply

Cinq

We arrived at the club and I was ready for a good time. I ordered my first drink and walked to the table with Harry’s hand on my lower back. After about four drinks, I went out on the dance floor with Perrie. Out of all of the boys’ ladies, Perrie had to be my favorite. She was so much fun and we couldn’t do anything but laugh when we hung out, and trust me, we hung out almost any time she was home and not with Zayn. We danced for one song before Zayn came to dance with her and I felt a pair of hands on my hips. Whoever this was, our hips swayed so in sync and I didn’t want to tear myself away from him, from his wanting hands. I reached up to the nape of his neck, tugging at the hair a bit. He bent his head down and kissed my neck lightly. We danced for two songs before I finally saw his face. I was a little nervous to turn around; I may or may not have had my alcoholic goggles on, so anything might look good to me. But when I finally did turn around, I was not disappointed. His green eyes and soft brown locks, not to mention his incredible smile, complemented his physique tremendously. We went up to the bar and sat next to each other.

“So, what’s your name?” I asked.

“Noah, I’m Noah.” He smiled. “And you?”

“McKenna.” I smiled back.

“That’s a pretty name.”

“Well, thank you, I think my parents did well too.”

“And not just with your name.”

“Oh, cheeky cheeky Noah.” I laughed, touching his shoulder. “Shall we dance more?” I questioned.

“Indeed.” He jumped up and held his hand out to me. We danced for two more songs before Harry approached me on the dance floor.

“Mickey, we’re leaving.” He said, placing a hand on my waist.

“Aw, really?”

“Yeah, Niall’s too pissed right about now. It’s time to head out.” I saw him eyeball Noah.

“Wah, okay.” I looked up at Noah.

“You are coming back with us, right?” he raised his brows.

“What’s it to you, pal?” Noah asked him.

“She’s my best mate, pal. I’m not about to let her go home with some wanker like you.”

“Whoa there, Hazza.” I put a hand to his chest. “You too, Noah. No need to get all feisty.” I nervously chuckled. “Head back over to the table, love. I’ll be there in a second.” I walked back over to the bar with Noah and we exchanged numbers; he told me he’d text me tomorrow, but I wasn’t expecting him to. “Alright, are we ready?”

“Yep.” They all replied and I walked out of the club arm in arm with Perrie. We all got back into the large SUV and tried to pick a destination.

“How about a movie at mine and El’s?!” Lou said, excitedly.

“Fine with me.” El said, and everyone else agreed.

We got to Louis and Eleanor’s flat and made a giant pallet on the floor. El let the gals borrow trousers to sleep in. I won’t lie; it wasn’t out of the ordinary for Harry and I to snuggle up on occasion, so it was never awkward. It doesn’t help when you’re around pretty much all-snuggling couples, all you want to do is snuggle as well. So Lou and El snuggled, Perrie and Zayn, Dani and Liam, Niall and Amy, only leaving Harry and I. We’re best friends so it wasn’t a big deal, just wanted to be held. With alcohol in all of our systems, we fell asleep fairly quickly.

Being used to sleeping alone, I was shocked when there was an incredibly warm body next to me. I opened my eyes to the pitch-black room and heard multiple people breathing, which was my first clue that I was not in my dorm room. I lifted my hand to find the top of the head next to me, hopefully helping me determine whom I was snuggling with. The soft curly locks and familiar scent of the clothes gave away the fact that it was my best friend. I smiled to myself and kissed Harry’s forehead, snuggling back into him and falling into a deeper sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, I've still got only two comments which is frustrating. With that being said, this is my Christmas update, buuut if I don't get any feedback on this chapter or previous ones, I'll probably delete the story. And that's basically where I'm at right now.
I don't know how I feel about this chapter, but I feel like I'm giving McKenna and Harry this like, generic dumb relationship as best friends. The closeness/comfortableness and everything, I don't know.
We shall see where this goes, lol.