Another Love You'll Hold

Un of cinq

There she stood. Tears flowing down her face. She wasn't that popular in school, but she was the most beautiful. In my opinion, anyway. She even was gorgeous while she cried. She was putting her books she didn't need into her small locker. I wanted so bad to ask her if she was okay, but that would be a bad idea. If someone on the football team saw me talking to her, they'd go to the captain, and he'd be throwing me into a dumpster in an instant.

The football team doesn't like me. I don't like the football team. Simple as that. The football team doesn't like anyone that doesn't play a varsity sport. No matter who you are, if you don't play a sport, you're dead to them. I don't play a sport, obviously. I am what you would call a "loner". I have no friends, I dress in dull colors, and I don't make an attempt to make a friend. But that's fine with me.

She was the complete opposite. She had many friends, she was beautiful, and she was always so vibrant and outgoing. And that made me love her. But I know I can never have her, for three reasons. Reason one, she was too good for me. Reason two, she doesn't even know who I am. And reason number three, she had a boyfriend.

She was dating Brett Ramsay. He was the most popular boy in school. He was captain of the football team. Every girl wanted him. He is everything that I'm not. But there's a bad side to him. He's cocky, mean, and treated her like garbage. I have always wondered how she puts up with it. She deserves so much better than him.

She slammed her locker shut and looked over at me. By now, she had stopped crying. I so desperately wanted to comfort her, but I didn't. What she did next made my heart skip a beat. She smiled at me and said "Hi." I smiled and returned the hello.

The bell rang and it was time for third period. Only one period more until I can escape this place of hell. This was my favorite class, though. She was in my class. I sat down at my seat, the back corner, and took out my math notebook. I was getting out my homework, when my teacher, Miss Annabel, called me to her desk.

"Munro, I need you to do me a favor," she said.

I nodded my head. "Yeah? What is it?"

"You have an A+ in this class, but there's a student who's really struggling and is on the verge of failing. Would you be willing to tutor her?"

"I guess." I shrugged my shoulders.

"Great. You can meet her in the library right after school this afternoon."

"Alright."

I went back to my seat and got out my homework. I wondered who I was tutoring. This was a relatively small class; there were twelve people. There were seven boys and five girls. Miss Annabel said it was a she. For the rest of the class, my thoughts kept going back to maybe there was a possibility it could be the girl I love.
♠ ♠ ♠
I made this as though Munro was never on Degrassi and that he was just a civilian. Hope you like this. This may or may not turn into a story, it depends.
Comment and recommend pretty please and thank you. :D
~Emmaline