Dear Jack, Count Me In

Chapter 1

“Uh, ALEX! UHHH” I screamed, Alex was in me… Then I woke up. We were on the road and the guys were laughing, HARD. Alex had shoved his face in his hand and he was SUPER EMBARASSED… I knew that look anywhere.

“W-What? What are you guys laughing at?” I asked jumping out of my bunk and rubbing all the sleep out of my eyes.

“Did you have a nice sleep?” Rian asked me. I turned a SUPER bright red.

“Uh, wah-what, do you mean?” I really hope they don’t find out about my dream.

“You were screaming “ALEX” And “OH LEXXY!” And you were also moaning… Really loud. What the hell were you dreaming about??!!?!” Zack asked.

“UHM, NOTHING!! I said grabbing a beer from the band fridge and walking to the back room. I guess Alex followed me there… Shit… How the hell am I going to explain!?

“Look, Alex… I’ll explain-“He interrupted me with his lips I didn’t know Alex liked me that way, I always just thought it was one of my crazy, stupid fantasies. But… Oh my god, I felt my pants get tighter in the crotch region. He brushed himself up against my crotch, and I heard a giggle from him. He flung his tongue into my mouth biting my lip, making me moan slightly. He didn’t even wait for permission into my mouth, it’s not like I WOULDN’T let him in anyways.

He started to feel my thys, then he moved up, then the inside… And I moaned… A REALLY LOUD moan.

“IS ALEX BEATING YOU UP JACK?” Zack asked, we laughed at how they pretty much caught us.

“Next stop, I promise… we’ll finish this when the bus it empty” Alex said it seductively, like he really wanted me…
♠ ♠ ♠
Boooored, I made this in class. Should I make more? O.o I probablay will... Just a few chapters though.