Shopping Tags

Introduction

"No, no! Let go, you vile beast!" Ingrid groaned, fighting against her Kerry Blue Terrier.

The dog released the purse containing the redhead's iPad, fashion magazines, and numerous other things. She barked happily, seeing her master finally in the mood for play time.

"Florence, please behave!" The redhead scolded, placing a well deserved spank on the terrier's rear.

Getting the message, Florence trotted off to her favorite spot in Ingrid's loft, the bathroom. The dog had developed a strange habit of hiding in the bathroom, even shutting the door behind her like a diva.

"Oh please, don't be such a prima donna." Ingrid rolled her eyes and shouldered her purse, "I'll be back later to take you out, okay?"

She left without a second glance, locking up her loft and taking the elevator down to the lobby.

"Good morning, Ingrid." Carl, the manager greeted with a rather wide smile.

He was a charming man with handsome features that loved to flirt with a good portion of the attendees. He could just never land a date to save his life.

"Hello Carl." She waved, strolling out the front door and down the three blocks to Noel's, the boutique Ingrid worked for.
♠ ♠ ♠
Tom wont be around for a few chapters but we need a good build up, oui?