Status: BxB dont like dont read:D

Just a Crush?

Dream come true??

Sitting on the edge of a window seal. He’s looking at the sea bank. Watching the waves. Wanting to be like the water. So calm, so smooth. On the outside people would say that about Joey. But only Joey knows the storm lying within him. Only he can feel the hurt. He hears his foster father call his name. He yells “Im going!” He wants to jump but he was summoned. So he must go. On the way he looks in a mirror. He see’s what everyone else see’s on the outside, a kid; white, blue eyes and blonde hair. But he also see’s what only he can see. The things no one else see’s, but he feels. He see’s the bruises, the blood covering his body. Eyes, blood shot from all the tears. Purple spots everywhere from all the emotional beatings he has taken. Scars, from what he has healed from. Cuts, from what he is still healing from. He is still staring in the mirror when he feels a tap on the shoulder. Gary says “ You know Josh is calling you right?”
“Yeah I know, I just got distracted. Why is he mad?”
“ No. He just wants you to go clean up the kitchen.”
“ Oh, okay.”
As Joey is walking into the kitchen to start cleaning up, he hears Gary running after him telling him to wait. So Joey stops to see what it is that his foster brother is wanting.
“You know even though were not blood related, you can still talk to me.”
“I know. I just want to be left alone to think, that is all.”
“Okay.”
Joey begins to walk to the kitchen. He gets near and can smell the chicken that was cooked that night. He walks into a medium sized room. Glass dining room table, just a few feet away from the grandfather clock. A little bar in the corner with stools and all. He begins to pick up the plates. When Josh walks in the room.
“Hey. Did you hear me calling you?”
“Yeah. Sorry I was a little busy.” Joey said as he was still picking up the plates.
“ Well I just wanted to let you know that you missed dinner again. Also to clean up because tomorrow Britney will be here and I don’t want you to be wasting time in cleaning this up instead of doing your homework.”
“ Why is my caseworker coming?”
“She needs to speak to you, regarding your last placement.”
“There is nothing to talk about. Tell her I don’t need her to come”
“She is still coming its a mandatory meeting. At least one visit per month.”
“ Fine.” Joey says in a sarcastic tone.
Joey starts to wash the dishes and dries them. By the time he is done washing and cleaning its about nine o’clock. So he decides to go to the room. The room he is staying in is white. There is a king sized bed in the corner to the right of the door a few inches from touching the wall. A mirror and dressers to the left wall. A closet next to the door on the left. His shoes are in front of the closet. Other than that his room is pretty empty. He goes into his closet. Grabs his journal from the third stack of jeans, under neath the second to the last pair. Walks to his bed and unties the string. Opens the brown leather book. Flips to the next available page and writes:
"Dear journal,
It’s been a month since I’ve moved in this house. Two months since my last placement prior to this one. I still am hurt. Although I tell every one who asks, that I’m fine. I know that things will never be the same. I was the happiest I have been in years. Every thing that has happened. Called me his own son. Invited me into his home. I’m still shocked as to what happened...."
Eyes swell up with water. Tears begin to fall down his face. Joey begins to hear a thump on his window. Grabs his pillow and wipes his eyes with it. Hoping he wiped all the water away. So he goes to the window and looks to see his friend Tim standing there.
♠ ♠ ♠
first time posting a story. tell me if you like it..