Status: BxB dont like dont read:D

Just a Crush?

David and Chris together??

In the past few months since Joey came out he changed. became more himself as well as his wardrobe changed. He started to wear tighter cloths. Showing off an amazing ass that he knows he has. Even straight boys stared at his ass. While he went out to party’s straight guys smacked his ass and blew a kiss at him. Thinking he was a girl. Found out he was a boy and some guys were drunk enough to sleep with him because they still hit on him. But he was with David and didn’t cheat so he refused the straight boys, even though they turn him on like crazy. But his wardrobe wasn't the only thing that changed. His foster parent got into some money. So they no longer had money issues. He was no longer shy. He was out and didn’t care who knew. He was himself and he loved it. He became the newer gayer version of Zack Evans. It was a friday night of course Joey was invited to a party that his best friend was throwing. Ashley wants him to wear his tightest jeans. Why, he has no clue. But he did. David said he didn’t want to go. So Joey went without him. He got to the party and got a drink. Ashley comes up to him and says “You made it.”
“Yeah. I wore my tightest jeans. Like you said.”
“Good.”
“Why?”
“ I’m just testing something out. See if I’m right.” Ashley said looking around for David.
“Okay.” Joey said while taking a sip of his drink.
Joey goes into the living room where everyone is dancing. Rude Boy by Rihanna is playing. Joey loves this song. So he goes onto the dance floor. Starts to move his hips and raises one hand and starts to dance. Then he feels hands on his hips and he looks back to see Zack. He turns around and says “what are you doing?” While still dancing.
“Just because we aren't dating doesn’t mean we aren't friends which of course means we can dance together.” Zack says with a smile.
Joey just smiles back.
“Plus I had a few drinks and couldn’t stand the thought of you dancing with someone else.”
“You want to dance? Alright then lets dance.”
Joey turns back around and bends over and starts to grind on Zack. He is dancing so good that everyone stops and stares at them two dancing. Then Joey stops turns around and tells Zack he has to go to the bathroom. So he heads up stairs and while he is walking to the bathroom he see’s David in a room with Chris...making out. At first Joey doesn’t realize that they are kissing. So he continues to walk. Then he realizes and stops and walks backwards and stands at the doorway. He produces a fake cough and David looks up and see’s Joey. David jumps from the bed and stands up. 
“Whats going on in here?” Joey says.
“Nothing. I mean not anymore. Joey I used to be a player I’m used to cheating on people. Its not you its me. Im still trying to control it.” David quickly says.
“ You know what your right. Its not me its you. Were done.” Joey says then walks to the bathroom uses it then goes back downstairs. David stood there stunned. While he stood there stunned. Joey was dancing with Zack. Joey turned to face him and said he broke up with David. Then kisses him.
“You said you changed. So I’m gonna give you a chance.” Joey said with a smile.
“I’m still with Chris...” Zack says with a sad tone.
“Break up with him. He is the reason I broke up with David.” Joey says carelessly.
“What?” Zack says in a shocked town.
“Yeah. I saw them making out upstairs. Now that I broke up with him. I pretty sure that they are having sex by now. Now that he has no reason to feel guilty. Go upstairs and check the rooms and you will see it.” Joey says in Zack’s ear.
♠ ♠ ♠
Leave comments. Tell me what you think. Subscribe. Recommend the story. what evz just give me some feed back people!