Status: BxB dont like dont read:D

Just a Crush?

Zack Evans<3

Later on that night Joey is on Facebook. He looks at his notifications and see’s he has a new friends request. He see’s that it’s Zack Evans. Joey starts to freak out, but then he remembers what happened earlier that day and thinks its just a way to make fun of him. But he still adds Zack. Then he goes on to see Zack’s page. He see’s all his pictures ones from homecoming and ones from Soccer and football. Then he see’s a picture of Zack with Joey in the background. He stops and starts to focus on Zack’s phone. Then he recognizes himself in the photo that Zack was about to take. Then in the middle of Joey’s concentration he see’s a message box pop up. He looks to see who it is. He see’s the name Zack Evans. He looks to see what the message says.
Zack: Hey cutie:)
Joey starts to think on how to respond to that. He knows that this is the real Zack Evans because those are his personal photo’s. So he responds with just a hey. Then the conversation begins.
Joey: Hey....
Zack: Whats wrong?
Joey: Nothing... but you just called me cutie. That seems kind of strange to me.
Zack: So what Im bi too. Just no one knows except David, David’s Brother, and you now.
Joey: Why are you telling me this? And Why does David’s Brother know?
Zack: Didn’t you ever wonder why David’s brother and I always hung out before David and I became best friends?
Joey: No...
Zack: Well David’s brother is my ex-boyfriend.
Joey: Oh...
Zack: Well I wanted to know if you wanted to come over to my house after school tomorrow?
Joey: What?
Zack: you heard me..
Joey: No i didn’t hear you. I read you:D
Zack: haha:D But seriously do you?
Joey: of course. But i don’t have a car.
Zack: I can take you home.. :D
Joey: Alright. :D
Joey is like flipping out. He is so excited. He texts his foster dad because he is too lazy to get up.
‘Don’t pick me up tomorrow. Im gonna go over to a friends house and they will bring me back.’
Joey texts. His phone rings again.
‘ Okay. Just don’t do something stupid.’
‘Okay.’ Joey responds.
Then he see’s a new message from Zack pop up.
Zack: Alright I got to go. But text me:D 213-879-7658
Then Zack logs off. Joey grabs his phone and adds Zack’s number to his phone. Then he sends a text saying hey with a smiley face. Zack and Joey text back and forth for the rest of the night. Until Joey falls asleep.