Status: BxB dont like dont read:D

Just a Crush?

First Date? I think yes<3

Joey wakes up a few minutes before his alarm goes off. So he just turns the alarm off and started to get ready for the day. Josh takes Joey to school. Joey starts to walk up to his first period class which today means that is Chem. Ashley looks at Joey and smiles because she hasn’t seen him with a smile on his face in a while. Joey looks at Ashley just as he is motioning him to her. Ashley checks out Joey. With his Red skinny jeans. Converse and a t-shirt.
“Loving the skinnies.” She says.
“Thanks.” Joey replies.
“Well I got to head to chem. see ya later.” Joey says as he is waving bye to Ashley.
Joey walks in the class and he see’s Zack in the back motioning him to sit next to him. So Joey walks to the back and sits right next to Zack. Class begins and all Joey can think about is whats gonna happen after school. Zack pulls out his notebook and begins to write a note and then he passes the notebook to Joey.
“Loving the skinnies.” Zack writes.
As Joey is writing a response he feels a hand on his thigh caressing it. Then passes the notebook back.
“ Funny thats what my friend Ashley said. The same exact words. But on a serious note. I need to take notes. We have a quiz tomorrow.”
Joey takes his notebook out and begins to write notes. Zack just looks at Joey and smiles. Which makes Joey blush. The class bell rings. Joey goes on through the rest of the day. Just thinking about what is gonna happen after school. He waits and anticipates till the last school bell of the day rings. He receives a text from Zack telling him to meet him at the Starbucks across the street of the school. So Joey begins to walk to Starbucks. He see’s Zack in his convertible mustang. He just smiles. Zack smiles at Joey while he is walking to the car. He gets in the car and asks what they will be doing when they get to the house.
“We will make some popcorn. Watch a movie. The rest is a surprise” Zack says with a smile. Joey just smiles back. They get to Zack’s house. The brick house looks beautiful. About three floor levels in the house. It looks like a celebrity house. They walk in and Zack goes into the kitchen to make some popcorn. Then leads Joey downstairs into the in home movie theatre. He sits down and sets the popcorn on his lap. Joey sits on the other couch. Zack looks at him funny. Then says “ What are you doing all the way over there?”
So Joey gets up and sits next to Zack and leans his head on him. They watch ‘Act of Valor’ Of course Joey wasn’t even paying attention. Then Joey feels Zack getting up. Joey wakes up not even knowing he fell asleep. Zack smiles at him. Then goes to the stereo and plays some music. Some fast some slow. Then One song came up and Zack had to get up and dance. Wanting Joey to dance with him. But Joey didn’t want to. But he did anyways. Then right after a slow song plays. So Joey and Zack begin to slow dance. Towards the end of the song. Zack looks down at Joey and starts to lean in. Joey starts to stand on his toes and they meet in the middle for a kiss. Then they start to rub on each other and go to the couch. But then Joey’s phone rings and its his foster dad. So he answers it.
“ Sorry I got to go.”
“Alright. Lets go then.” Zack says in a sad tone.
They get to Joey’s house and Zack leans in to kiss Joey. They kiss and Joey gets out the car.
“See you tomorrow babe.”
“See ya” Joey said.