Status: BxB dont like dont read:D

Just a Crush?

Joey Evans again?

Joey wakes up and he feels his head laying on a body. He looks up and see’s that it is David. He kisses his chest. Then he puts his head back down. David looks down and realizes that Joey is still laying on his chest from last night. Then he wakes Joey up and kisses his lips. Joey feels a pair of luscious lips on his and opens his eyes again to see David kissing him. David can feel Joey smile while he is kissing him. David picks his shirt up from the floor and puts it on.
“Don't put that shirt on. Its dirty grab one of mine and put that on. As a matter of fact pick an outfit out and then we can head to your house and you can get ready for school there.” Joey says.
“Okay babe.” David says.
Joey thinks to himself. He called me babe. Joey begins to blush while he is smiling. David smiles back.
“ OH NO!” David says loudly.
“What?” Joey says in concern.
“ Your dating Zack.”
“No Im not he broke up with me last night because he couldn’t say he loves me and didn’t want to kiss me in public. He chose his popularity over me.” Joey says with a smile on his face.
“But thats okay. Because now I have you. Babe.” Joey continues.

Six Months Later
Joey wakes up next to David. Like he has done for the past six months. He kisses David to wake him up for school. David smiles and blushes. They get dressed then head to Davids car and head to his house. David gets dressed and they head to school of course late because they didn’t set an alarm. They have chem together with Zack and they walk in the room holding hands for the first time. ( of course they have flirted with each other before. Snuck a few kisses while no one was looking. But this is the first time they came to school holding hands and actually acting as a couple) No one really notices and if they did, they didn’t show it. They all know David and how he used to be a boxer. ( hence his rocking body)Zack see’s us holding hands and looks at us with dagger-like eyes. The only two spots left were in front of Zack and his table partner. So Joey and David both sit there and look at the teacher. Joey feels a hand tap his shoulder and he looks back to see Zack with a note in his hand. He opens the paper and realizes that its a letter not a note. so he puts it in his pocket to read later. David gives Joey a funny face. Joey smiles. David leans in for a kiss but is rejected by Joey. David then has a confused facial expression. The bell rings and Joey heads to gym. In the locker room Zack makes out with Chris his new boyfriend, now that he is out in school he openly kisses whoever he wants. Joey quickly changes and heads to the Gym to play volleyball and kick some butt. Zack watches Joey while he is walking out the locker room and still can’t stop staring at Joey’s butt. Zack thinks to himself ‘ I miss him and his ass.’ Chris can see Zack is a bit sad and kisses him to make him smile. Zack just heads to the gym. Chris feels confused and doesn’t know what to do. Through out the game Chris notices Zack staring at Joey and his ass. While David is staring at Chris’s ass. Joey gets lost in thought while he is thinking what the letter from Zack says and gets hit in the face with the volleyball and falls to the floor. Zack, David, and Chris quickly run to his side to see if he is okay. Joey just gets up and spikes the ball back to make a point. Joey’s team wins of course. Joey goes through the rest of his classes and at lunch he opens the letter to read it.
Dear Joey,
Well where do I begin. We broke up and not even the next day you have already slept with David. Even though that is true, all this time I’ve been thinking. And now all I want is to be with you. I love you. It took a lot of thinking but I came out hoping that we could be together the way you wanted. I love you Joey. I know that some people didn’t want us to be together. Since I’m a jock and your not. People said it wasn’t “socially acceptable.” Although you kick ass in Volleyball. :D But I want to get back together with you. I’ll break up with chris just to kiss you one more time. I hope you at least consider it. You Joey Garza I’m hoping will be the Star that shines within the Burst of change that you ignited in me. I hope that one day you will be Joey Evans.
XOXO,
Zack Evans.