Status: This story is just beginning :) Hope you like it !

The House Next Door

Moving

We are moving again and this time maybe we will stay. We are moving to one Morrie Street. I think it is a bit creepy that it is number one but it was my great grandfather’s house. There are two words to describe my grandpa, they are creepy and crazy. He was always telling ghost stories and claiming that his only neighbor was a ghost. He died in a mental hospital two years ago and left us the big creepy mansion. Now that mom just broke up with her one hundredth boyfriend we are moving for the one hundredth time. Then I saw him, our neighbor. He was very pale and had a beard. After that his son, I think, walked out the door and he looked my age and was really cute. I started to think this was going to be the best house I ever lived in thanks to my superhot neighbor.

My mom says we have to go visit our neighbors and the first thing that popped into my head was what should I wear? She also said that we were going to stay the night so we could get used to each other. I thought that this was going to be the best night of my life. When my mom told me the neighbor and she had said that we had to go “hang out“ with each other. I went outside and he was there. He had on a dark black shirt and some jeans. His hair looked golden brown in the sunlight and then I woke up to find out I was daydreaming about him and he woke me up. I was so embarrassed because he noticed and asked if I really were daydreaming about him. I must have been staring at him with day dreamy eyes but I asked him what he was talking about like he was crazy. He then showed me around the woods and where he hangs out. I thought it was a very nice long walk. When it started getting dark I went inside to get dressed for the party. Although who knew it would be the weirdest party ever.
♠ ♠ ♠
There was pictures of the characters but it didnt put it up, so hopefully i can upload one. By the way Taylor wrote this one :)