Status: Whenever I can.

Kissing in Cars

Chapter One- Dancing on the edge

I smile at my best friend, laughing at his pathetic attempts to dance. He dances closer and grabs my hands in his.
“Dance with me!" He demands, yelling over the loud music. We were dancing by the speakers since our group of friends was generally disliked by the restore our school, and here was the only non-crowded place at this dance.
“Sure Vic, whatever you want,“ I agree, pulling him closer, but not to close. we jump around for the next few songs then stop, panting. I feel my phone vibarate in my pocket and my stomach drops.
“Be right back,“ I yell at the guys, running out of the auditorium.
“hello?“ I answer my phone hesitently. The sound of a few bangs filters through, then I hear him.
“Hey babe, how are you?“ The deep voice asks. I felt guilty, but I really didn't want to talk to Hunter then.I'm good, but I'm at my dance...“ I remind him. He grunts a bit.
“And that means you can't talk to your boyfriend? hmph.“ He pouts. I groan inwardly, trying to ease the know forming in my insides.
“I‘m sorry but I have to go.“ More agitated grunting.
“Fine. Bye babe, I love you.“
“Love you too,“ I lied painfully, squeezing my eyes shut and having a mini heartbreak. I hated saying that if it wasn't true.
I turned back into the dance area and checked for my friends. When I saw they were not there, I headed towards the food area. Sure enough, my friends were chilling on the tables and eating everything they could.
“Sup, fatties?“ I teased. Mike waved me over, a look of entertained shock on his face. I tried to find Vic to sit beside him, but realized he wasn't there. Guess what we decided?“ Jaime said, almost jumping off the bench at me as I walked over to sit by Gabe.
“hm?“
"We think Vic is bi!" Tony told me. I sat down as he said that and stared.
"Ok?" They looked at me unsure.
"We wanted to know if you thought that too..." Jaime said, staring at me. His eyes searched mine for any reaction, but fear wa all to show.
"I dunno anything, but then again does it even matter?" I ask lightly. The other boys smile a bit and laugh.
"Nahh, who cares if hes half-gay?" His brother, Mike, laughed. The others nodded and I smiled a bit.
"Anyways, no. I haven't heard anything from him about it." They nodded then started nursing their spiked drinks again. We made some small talk then were interrupted by Vic running in with our friend Justin.
"Hey mann!" He called out, pulling us into hugs and talking loudly. When he gave me a hug, i practically suffocated from the smell. No doubt he was drunk off his ass.
"Dude, i say we split. Who really wannas be here?" He askes, slurring his words. I giggled and picked up my own drink.
"Yeah, lets get outta here." I nodded at the other guys, who willingly followed us out. Justim pulled out his keys and smiled heavy-lidded. I shook my head and snatched away his keys.
"No Justin, I'll drive. Where do you guys wanna go?" Everyone looks at Jaime who just nods in defeat. Jaime's house is the best because while his parents weren't usually there when were, they were still pretty kind about keeping the house ready for any random sleepovers, especially since his place was where we crashed when we weren't intrested.in being home.
"I'll ride with Justin and Kellin, kay?" Vic said, followed by Jesse and Gabe, who climbed in the back with Justin.
"Ya know, I drank nothing, so do you want me to drive?" Vic asked.
"I suppose." Vic launched himself over onto my lap, much to the entertainment of the boys behind us. I laughed as well and shifted a bit, making it mor comfortble for ua both.
"Can we just sit like this for a bit?" I flirted jokingly. I smiled and hugged him a bit. I let me head lie on his shoulder and sulhut my eyes. I sighed and faked.sleeping.
"Hey! Get going, i wanna Finishhh thisss paarrttyyy!" Justin yelled, grtting a round of whoops from the other two boys. I rolle my eyes a bit and slapped Justin softly.I pushed Vic to the sid an hopped onto the othe seat. We meet eyes then screamed, blastin the music and flying out of the lot. We slowed to a safer speed as we hit the street and laughed. Not long after we pulled into Jaime's driveway and everyone climbed out of the car. We stumbled drunkly inside and flopped onto the couches. The house quickly filled with our loud yells and blasting music. The alcohol ran through our veins and gave us energy. We danced and drank until late into the night. Jack and Justin passed out on the couch and we lowered the music, switching to softer music. Jaime wished us goodnight, offered us our choice of any rooms but his, then headed off to bed.
Around 4 Mike looked at Vic and closed his eyes halfway.
"You wanna share a bed with me or Kellin?"
Vic shrugged. Tony staggered over and clutched my arm.
"brofers wit brofers. Keeln an I will share," He spoke through his haze. I nodded and looked at our othe friends. Jesse and Gabe had already ran off to the basement, i guessed, since there were a few twin beds there. We said our good nights and turned towarda our room directions.
"Night Kels, night Turtle." The Fuentes brothers said in harmony. To tired.and drunk to answer, I waved good bye while Tony settled for grunting. Not long after we found ourselfs on the double bed downstairs. I quickly fell asleep without a problem.
***********************************************
I felt the stones beside me draw in closer. A rope from abovr fell down, hitting my face and making me wince. Claustrophobia kicked in as the slabs got even closer. My breathing hitched and i cried out a bit.
" Let me go, please. Stop!" I pulled my hands and in a last ditch effort, shoved at the stone walls. Suddenly they both fell away with a thump and grunt.
"KELLIN!" Aa voice bellowed from beside me. My eyes flew open to aee my real life atone walls on the ground on either side. Tony's frowning face glared at me from the right and Vic's dazed eyes stared at me from the left. I looked at my lap and laughed a bit.
"Sorry guys..." Tony shrugged and climbed up while Vic just walked towards the stairs, floating up them absently.
"Fuckin serious dreamers," Tony joked, flipping over and dozing off. I laughed and went back to sleep as well.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here is the first chapter of my first Kellic(: Let me know what you all think. Enjoy:D