Status: Whenever I can.

Kissing in Cars

Summertime(10)

A small tug on my head wakes me up to a bright room, light streaming in and temporarily blinding me. It takes me a second to remember where I am and who I'm with.
"Morning?" I say groggily, curious to see if Kellin is awake as well.
"Morning Vic," He answers from beside me, sounding wide-awake. I rub my eyes and shift around, flipping myself over to see him beside me, blue eyes wide open. My eyes wander to the clock behind his head and check the time.
"Shit it's already 2? I slept for forever, huh?" Kellin laughs at me and nods, telling me he woke up at 11 and has been chilling since then.
"Then after I go bored, I decided to come back here and make you look gorgeous, so you really were a sleeping beauty."He finishes with a giggle.
"How so?" I ask, a knot of worry forming in my stomach. I really hope he didn't paint my nails pink again, it was fucking irritating getting the paint off.
"Go look," He orders me, refusing to answer any questions.
"Dick," I mutter as I stomp over to the mirror, cursing as soon as I see myself. My hair was rolled up in little pink curlers and my eyes were outlined with silver sparkles. Bright red lipstick was smeared on my lips and a pathetic sharpie mustache was drawn onto my face.
"Quinn! Get your ass in here!" I screamed, trying to keep myself from breaking down into laughs. I was irritated, but also extremely entertained. I wanted him to think I was pissed though, it's funny when he gets scared.
"What d-d-do you think?" He gasped between laughs, clutching his sides as he neared me and got a second look at his handy work.
"Maybe I should be a make-up person!" He joked, laughing harder.
"Only if you can do make-up from a wheel chair!" I threatened, turning around and racing for him. He quickly pivoted and raced down the hallway towards the main living area. He ran as fast as he could, I think, but I was faster. He burst out of the back doors and I followed, tackling him down onto the sand.
"Ready to pay,fag?" I joked, glaring at him. He squirmed under me and begged me not to hurt him.
I didn't hurt him, per say,but I did tickle the shit out of him. Kellin was so ticklish and it cracked me up, how he'd scream and laugh and tear up cuz of it. I tickled Kellin until he threatened to piss himself, then I finally got up.
"Vic, were you trying to kill me?!" He scolded in between gasps. His normally pale face was flushed bright red and his blue eyes were watery, small trails of water dripping down from them. But he was laughing and smiling so at least I knew he was ok.
"Yes, yes I obviously was."
“I knew it!” He yelps, slipping out from under me and stumbling, laughing, farther down the beach. I stay where I am and watch him, just looking at him, at his body, at the beach. I can’t help but let my eyes wander to his bum, because honestly it’s a very nice bum.
Kellin finally reaches the shore and I watch him attempt to run into the water, then sprint back out, screaming like a banshee. He flies up to where I am and comes to a stop right in front of me. He pants for a few, catching his breath, then looks up and makes eye contact with me all serious like.
“Vic, there is something you need to know,” He begins, his voice deeper than usual. For a second I think what he has to say is important and something extremely concerning or such… then he speaks.“That water is fucking freezing even though it was warm last night!”
He really is a five-year old.
“That, that tends to happen a lot. It cooled down over-night since there was no sun.” I tell him slowly. He responds with an eye roll then moves past me into the house. I follow behind him and glance in awe at the mess around us. A broken lamp lays beside the couch, almost every liquor bottle we had is sitting our, blankets and pillows are thrown around, one of the chairs is lying on it’s back. I almost can’t believe that we were the only two partying.
“Kels we should probably clean…” I suggest, knowing that we would probably have to be going home before long. Sundays were family dinner nights and it was my turn to help cook.
“Let’s eat first. Or, I can make us burgers, you clean, we’ll be the perfect duo! We can both get what we want!”
“More like a couple,” I point out.
“Haha yeah a cliché couple.”
“A bad couple though because you’re definitely more feminine than me!” I have to say, I’m quite proud of that little comeback, which left Kellin glaring at me.
“No way, you’re more feminine. I mean seriously just… yeah you’re shorter and talk about feelings more!” He fights back, not making much of a case. I look at him skeptically and say one thing to make his blood boil.
“Maybe I talk about feelings, but have you looked in the mirror Kelly?”
“Oh shut up and clean,” He snaps, stalking into the kitchen.
“Only if you make me a sandwich!” I yell, unable to hold it in. He sticks his hand out and flips me off.
“Love you too,” I mutter, starting to clean anyways. Holy shit the place was a mess. Kellin turns on the music and we fight jokingly a little more as we do our tasks. Kellin pulls out some veggie burgers and puts them on the grill, which is thankfully right out the door so we can still talk.
It isn’t to long til we are sitting on the front patio, eating and talking and watching the waves.
“I wish we could stay here. I don’t want to go to school tomorrow. Or home, it’s nice being out.” I admit, dreading the week to come. It wasn't that I hated my family or school, or at least not my family, it was just that I got sick of the same scenery.
“I know what you mean. But just wait, one more month then summer break!” He bounces a bit, obviously thinking about it and I laugh at his juvenile behavior.
“We are going to spend like a month here right? Since you’re dad is supposed to be going away for a long time this summer?”
“Oh fuck yeah, my dad is going to Mexico for the whole summer with his friends so we can be here as much as we want,” Kellin assusures me.
Once we finish and re-pack, we bid farewell to our getaway and head home. It was about 5 by the time we got back into town, we had taken the long scenic route. Once we got into town it wasn't long til I dropped Kellin off.
“See ya tomorrow Kellin.”
“See ya Vic. Have fun tonight. Love ya,” He smiled and waved, running up to the front door and going inside, not realizing that those simple words did to me.
I love you too, I think. Or at least liked you.
♠ ♠ ♠
OH MY FUCKING GEE I"M SO SORRY!:/ I didn't mean to take so long to update jeesh.-. Anyways, here is the next chapter in time for V-day:D
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY FUCKERS hahaha(:
anyways yeah so I really do want to start updating more often so look foward to that haha. I have been working on this all week cuz I have been sick. all week. So yeah, i'm sick and alone on V-day but wtf ever haha I'm young enough for it to not matter;) so anyways I really hope you guys liked this chapter! Please comment and such, feedback is awesome:3 you are all amazing readers;3
woah chapter 10*-*
XOXO
Meg