Status: Whenever I can.

Kissing in Cars

What Are You So Scared Of?(11)

I. Am. So. Bored.
That's all I could think, sitting in my room after dinner. It had only been about 2 hours since I dropped Kellin off at home but I was bored of my house already. Mike was off at drum lessons and my parents were watching some Spanish soap opera, so that left me alone in my room. I contemplated getting on my laptop and skyping Kellin or Tony or someone but decided it was too much work. I'll just think.
Kellin's face popped into my mind, bringing with it every realization I had and needed to make.
I knew I liked Kellin, but I had no clue if it made me gay or bi. I didn't know how much either, or if he'd date me, or how my friends would react. There were a lot of unknowns. Frankly, I didn't want the answers to them, but I knew I needed them. Maybe Tony can help, he is kinda like my personal Gandhi.
To Tony: Hey, I need to talk. I have a few things I need to confess and get help with.
He probably thinks I’m going to confess my sins and ask for forgiveness. Actually, I probably should soon...
Before I could venture further into my mind, my phone alarm went off, letting me know Tony answered.
Tony: Yeah? Do you wanna text about it or should I come over?
Me: Come over. Or I can come to your house if your family isn't home?
Tony: Get on over then, just me here.
I checked my clock, making sure it wasn't too late, and then headed downstairs. It was only 7:30 so I figured I’d be clear to go.
"Hey can I go to Tony's?" I asked my parents, already slipping on my shoes and jacket.
"Yup. Be home by 9:30," My mother answered, waving me good bye before turning back to her show.
I smile as I walk to Tony's, enjoying the warm air pressing against me. It’s soon going to be to how for my jacket and I can't wait till it is. The plants are starting to grow around me and one tree in particular catches me eye. A tall willowy tree, one I make a mental note to try to climb someday.
The walk to Tony's isn’t long and soon enough I’m making my way up the front steps, right to the bright red door. I knock in time to a Blink 182 song that is stuck in my head, making it through the first quarter or so before Tony answered.
“Hey, come on in,” He greeted me, smiling slightly and heading back into his house. I close the door behind me and look around a little at the small house. The living room isn’t too big, but homey for sure. A worn, tan couch sat in front of the little TV. The ground was carpeted and stained, most of the stains had a story I had heard. One was from the first time Tone had spaghetti and hated it, so he threw the whole plate on the ground and left. Another was from when we had a wrestling match and Tone accidently broke Jaime’s nose, which bled onto the carpet. This home held history for all of us and usually was where we would talk if we needed to be serious. Something about the place helped keep us sane.
“So what’s up? You said you had something to confess? Did you kill someone?” He asked, sounding serious but falling into laughter quickly. I nodded and told him yeah, I did. I looked at him seriously and began to reach for my back pocket.
“Whoa wait what? What do you have?” Standing up quickly, he wore a terrified expression and stared at my arm. I was the one to laugh this time.
“Nah man, I’m just kidding. No it’s, uh, it has to do with liking someone.” I began slowly, not wanting to move to quick. He sighed in relief and motioned for me to follow him to the kitchen.
“Sit down and tell me about it while I finish making these brownies. They look fucking delicious,” He said, wandering over to where a box of Betty Crocker brownie mix sat opened, surrounded by random ingredients.
“Ok well first of all, I guess I should say that this person is a guy…”
“I WAS RIGHT!” He yelped, flipping around and hugging my neck.
“What the fuck?”
“I knew you were gay! Me and Mike had been talking about it and I suggested you were gay and he was going on about how you weren’t! We made a $50 bet and I won!” He laughed and patted my back before turning back to his brownies. Wait, does this mean is wants to tell Mike?
“Listen, Tony, you can’t tell Mike. Not yet, I want to tell him. And I can’t believe you bet on my sexuality!” I shake my head at how ridiculous it all was.
“Oh get over it. And I swear I won’t tell him. So, who is it? What’s the problem?” Here comes the fun part.
“It’s… I like Kellin,” Another ‘Yes I knew it,’ whoop from Tony. I seem to be too obvious on who I like. “And the problem is that I don’t think he is gay or bi and I really want to date him. But he even asked if I was either gay or bi and I answered no! I don’t know why, I just did. But I really want to date him, really bad. I think. He seems like he’d be a great boyfriend and I know I like him. Or I think I do. I don’t know dammit!” I groan and flop my face onto the table. Tony sighs behind me then starts to speak slowly, like he’s putting lots of thought into his answer.
“Ok well first off, we all know you say thing impulsively so if at some point you go back and tell him that you actually are gay, or bi, he most likely won’t be surprised. He hopefully will understand it was just you being an idiot.
“Secondly, before we can figure out how to move on with your guy’s relationship, we need to know if you really like him. So first is, do you find him attractive?”
“Hell yeah.”
“Ok so you are attracted to him. Personality wise, what do you like of him?”
“He’s funny as hell, always sweet, a bit moody but its ok cuz so am I, he is always smiling though, can’t be serious to save his life and I love it, can be super fucking deep, he is adorable when he gets angry too. And he pouts but never seriously. And I like that he is so whatever about getting in trouble. It makes classes fun. I like everything about him,” I admit, beginning to get more and more thankful for Tony.
“Well then, last question, do you seriously see yourself dating him? Like kissing and hugging and holding hands with him?”
“Yes.”
“Well then you two need to hook up,” Tony tells me, smirking as he says it.
“No shit Sherlock. But how? I’m not going to just go up to him and say, hey what’s up I like you now let’s date!”
“I wasn’t expecting you too. Let me teach you my ways. My top 10 ways to draw anyone in. The guide to attraction, if you will. I promise you two will be dating by the middle of June.” I look at him skeptically, middle of June? June was about to start, the 1st being Tuesday, and he thinks he’ll get me into a relationship by the middle of then? Tony did have a way with the ladies, but he was also attractive and of the opposite gender. I was neither.
“I dunno man…”
“Just give it a chance, please?” He gave me puppy dog’s eyes and I slowly started nodding. Won’t hurt anyone right?
“Awesome. Now make sure to take notes, this is helpful shit,” He giggled, taking a deep breath and launching into his speech. Here we go.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey, sorry I took so long! I just have been feeling off these last two weeks and I just couldn't find any inspiration. So I think this whole story is taking a small twist, I had been planning to make it serious but I think it's gonna go into being humorous. And dramatic, I do have plans;)
So do you guys think Tony will be helpful? Or will it be bad haha.
I promise no more two week long waits again.
AND I am thinking about starting another Kellic, should I post it? It isn't high school or touring kellic, i think it's quite original... Do you want it guys?
OK ANYWAYS THANKS GUYS LOVE YOU ALL YOU"RE AMAZING AND SWEET AND I APPRECIATE YOU ALL SO MUCH
xoxo
Meg