Status: Whenever I can.

Kissing in Cars

Tell Me What To Do(13)

"There is 20 key things for getting someone to like you. I'm going to skip over a few, like eye contact and such, but there are a few things very important as well. Just know, these are designed for attracting girls so no promises on the outcome," Tony says seriously, positioning himself criss cross applesauce on the couch facing me. He bits his lip for a second before talking.
"So first thing is first, and I mean no offense by this but... Your fashion sense needs work. Kellin is a very fashionable person, whereas you aren't. Try wearing something nicer than your normal white tshirt khaki shorts, because it's just no. Maybe get Mike to help you, he has a very charming sense of style usually.
"Protect him. Yeah it sounds cheesey as fuck., but if you see him getting any sort of shit, jump in. Make it joking when you guys are with friends, like with Jesse or Justin.
"Have fun with him. Take him out and party with him, go to a club or do something you both have always wanted to do. Go to a concert maybe? Just entertain yourselves." He stops talking for a moment as I digest what he says. That's a good idea, he does tell me what he wants to do a lot. And there is a Foo Fighters Concert coming up in about two weeks.
"Yeah, good idea. So I guess what else? Or are you done?" I asked eagerly, I appearciated what he was doing but I would rather get on to talking.
"No there's more. Get a wing man. Be it me or Jai-" 
"Are you kidding me? This is not some drunk chick at a bar I'm trying to pick up, this is my best friend. I don't need you sitting there 'Oh yeah, he's loaded and can fuck' I need to actually attract him!" I growl. I'd been used as a wingman enough times to know this was a stupid idea. Maybe I should just leave and take the advice he's already given me.
"No uh I don't mean wingman like that. More like one of us to up talk you, talk about relationships or whatever, stuff he doesn't quite know about you that may help. Ya know?" I nod in resign and Tony smiles a bit, sighing with relief. He takes a sip of his monster before staring back up with his talking.
"Ok, so another major thing is honestly, be obvious. Make moves, a lot. It may seem desperate but he probably won't believe you like him if you don't. Hang on him and stuff, he will appreciate it." Tony stares at me, convincing me with his eyes that it's a good idea. I can't help but think being obvious isn't a brilliant idea but whatever, He's had more relationships than me.
"And, lastly and most difficult, make him jealous. This ones extreme, only use it if all else fails or other circumstances. Don't ever do this as your first option. But yeah, to make him jealous get a good looking boyfriend or girlfriend and show them off. Just one thing, make sure they know what's going on." Tony instructs me, glaring and pointing. 
"Of course, I'd never use someone without them knowing," I promise him. He nods and leans back relaxed.
I get up to get a monster and think of what he said. Work on my fashion, protect him, have fun, get a 'wingman', be obvious, and maybe make him jealous. Seems easy enough.
I crack open the can and pull out my phone. Quickly I shoot my mom a message saying I'll be home later, I figure we should plan out when I'm going to do what. She texts back, telling me it's fine I just can't complain about being tired, then I head out to Tony again.
"Ok, so where do I start?" Tony stares at me for a few seconds, seemingly analyzing me before nodding slow.
"Fashion. Come upstairs with me and we can get you some clothes of mine," he offered, already making his way to the stairs. I shrug and hop off the seat, following him up to his room.
"Nothing to flashy. No camo or anything please," I request from him. He mutters in response, throwing the clothes in his drawer around until he pulls out a random shirt. At first glance, the shirt is ugly. It's a dark pink button up tshirt with weird little white embellishments, which look oddly like a penis. I wonder when he got this, cause I have never seen him wear it.
"And this is?"
"My mom got this shirt for my last year for a date. I never went on the date and hate everything about the shirt for me, but love it for you. Try t on." Tony commanded. I slip off my white tshirt and pull Tony's button up on. I assume the shirt will be lose, but once I button it all the way I realize it's a perfect fit. 
"Loos good. So tomorrow, wear that with a pair of skinny jeans, in black, and shoes don't matter." Tony smirks at me, laughing quietly.
"What?"
"Once you combine all this, that boy won't know what hit him," Tony explains, giggling again. 
"Ok, so fashion is a go. What now? What strategy first?" I ask tryng to push us along. The clock says it's already 11:30 and although my mom didn't give me an exact time, we have. Sort of mutal agreement in out house that 1 is curfew on weekdays. And I don't want to let Tony take his time or I won't be back til 4 seeing as this boy would rather talk than sleep.
"I guess first you should start out with protecting him. We all know that he gets shit said to him, so how about next time you see that happening, talk the fuckwads down instead of just pulling him away. Talk him up in the process, it'll be like flirting. Oh and flirt! A lot. Be touchy feely with him because he seem like he wouldn't mind it. So start with protecting him and flirting with him, ok?" 
"Okay, protection and flirting. Sounds easy enough." Tony shrugs and looks around his living room.
"Wanna play a round of Call Of Duty before going?" He offered, already turning on the Xbox for us.
"Yeah sure. But just one round. We both need sleep." He groans as he tosses me the controller. We start up our game and immediately die.
"Me more round?"
"I suppose..." I get ready and this time we make it a bit longer.
"One more?"
"Mmhmm."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Vic. Wake up." My brother yells at me for the hundredth time this morning. I open my eyes slowly, groaning as the light hits my sleep deprived eyes. I flip over and glare at the clock for a few seconds before regestering the time.
"Fuck fuck fuck it's 8 what the hell man? Why'd you let me sleep so late?" I snap at Mike as I race around my room, grabbing clothes and starting to change.
"I thought maybe then you'd let us skip." Mike admitted, smiling sheepishly at me.
"So can we?"
"Nope."
"Why not?" Mike groans, throwing himself down onto my bed and glaring at me.
"Because I have to do some very important stuff today."
"Which is?" 
"Seduce Kellin." I answer proudly. Mike gawks at me for a second before smiling at me in the most creepy way ever.
"What?" I ask, taking a step back.
"I knew it. I knew you liked him!" Mike yelped, dancing a little bit in his seat.
"Yeah yeah get over it." I snap, walking out of the room and heading to te bathroom.
I glance at myself in the mirror and groan, my hair is oily as fuck and strewn every where. As is my face, being oily not strewn everywhere. I realize then that I haven't showered for a day or two and need to.
"Mike!"
"Are we skipping now?"
"No! But we are going to be late so let the guys know." Mike sighed but I brushed it off. My little brother needs an education and I won't have it any other way. 
I turn on the shower and wait for it to get warm, undressing quickly. I walk under the spray of water and relax for a second, enjoying the warmth of the water. I come back to earth after a second and rush through the shower. Finally I finish and climb out.
After I finish my routine I run downstairs to Mike and grab an apple.
"Come on let's go." I order, grabbing his shoulder and pulling him with me. He follows me slowly before giggling.
"I just remembered... You're gonna try to seduce Kellin..." He laughed. I slapped him as we climbed into the car. 
"Yes I am." I started the car and felt my nerves jump up my throat. Fuck fuck fuck I can't do this. But I have to I like him. I try to focus on Mike's mindless chatter while I drive, anything to get my mind off of what's happening this week. As I pull up outside of the school and take a deep breath, one thought plays in my mind.
I prepare for the noble war.
♠ ♠ ♠
Holy shitttt I'm so sorry I took so long to update>.< bit here it is now! Hope you guys like this chapter! It's kind of slow but from here on out should be fun. And I sorry it's short as well:/ I should be posting more very soon though:3 anyways, feedback please I beg you.-. Haha anyways enjoy, I love you all so much! See you soon!
Xøxø
Meg