Status: Whenever I can.

Kissing in Cars

LittleTalks(15)

Kellin glares at me when I begin to explain about Matty. I feel bad, but I am supposed to protect him and he needs protecting now.
"What about Matty?" He snaps, 
"Well see, Mike and I have known Matty for a while, but he's never been the... Best person in the world. There's a few things but biggest is he's involved with drugs. He deals them and uses them and it gets kind of dangerous sometimes beca-"
"Liar. Matty wouldn't use drugs, he's told me that. Plus I would be able to tell by the look of him." Kellin defends, his glare intensifying. I glance at Tony and Mike for support, but they only nod at me. I sigh before starting again.
"I'm serious. I don't know what exactly but he does drugs and he gets dangerous with them. And this brings me to the next problem.
"We know about his drug problem because this girl from our school, Brittany, dated him for a while but had to move cuz of his habit. She was over at his house when he was getting fix one night and his dealer saw her, so when he was refusing to make a payment one time the dealer kidnapped her. That was last summer, don't you remember?" Kellin concentrated for a moment before a look of realization washed over his facial features.
"Oh yeah." Was all he said. I frowned, trying to decide if I should carry on with the explanation. I wasn't going to until he pulled out his phone, assumably to text Matty.
"But that's not all Kellin. People say he abused her and cheated on her. You don't want someone who is going to abuse you and cheat in you, do you? You deserve better than him."
"He's a great person! Yeah, maybe he did those things, but they are in his past. I know because we talked about it. Now put up or shut up, let me alone about him. You have done a lot for me, and I appreciate it, but let me date who I want, okay?" Kellin growls, jumping out of his seat and stalking out of the room. I feel my stomach drop and turn to Tony.
"I think I pissed him off. You said this would be good, but it wasn't," I moan to Tony, my stomach twisting nervously inside me. He shoots me a sympathetic look and pats my shoulder.
"Sorry dude, I wasn't accounting on him getting together with a soulless ginger." Tony jokes, making me giggle a bit. I'm extremely bothered about him and Matty, cuz before Kellin came into my life Matty was my best friend. We were inseparable, there were pictures of me and the charming red head back when we were only babies, but we grew apart. No, we fell apart. The story was one that still hurt me to much to even think about.
"Vic, why don't we go get some lunch? Maybe out of school?" Mike asked, pushing into my shoulder. I shrug and start walking out of the room. 
"No, lets just eat here. C'mon," I wait for my little brother and best friend to catch up before we start walking again. Mikey and Tony chat about something but I stay quiet, trying to decide what to do. I don't want to give up, Matty won't stop me this time, but I don't know if Kels is mad at me or not and if he is then this whole thing will be so much more difficult. I grab a burger and head over to the table, watching Kellin to see how he will react to me. He glances up and meets my eyes, giving me a small smile, then looks back at Jaime, chatting on about whatever. I take the open place beside him and he presses himself against me, drawing me in for a hug.
"Fuck off Jaime, he is MY husband!"
"No way, totally mine. Sorry to say but he had an affair," Jaime sneers back jokingly. I laugh myself, blushing at the fake fight over me and admittedly feeling a bit better. 
"Gentlemen, gentlemen, calm yourselves. There's enough of me to go around," I tilt my head up a but farther and put a smug smirk on my face, pretending to be as player as possible. 
"Hey mr. Pimp, you gonna eat your burger?" Jaime asks, already stealing the sandwich from my tray.
"I guess not..." I watch him devour my food in 2 minutes flat, rather amazed. 
"Vic, do you have art next period? Or music?" 
"Music." I answer Kellin, who nods and tells me he does as well. Lunch goes on, me zoning in and out of the conversations around me, and finally it ends. I'm probably the only kid ever who doesn't like lunch. I follow Kellin and Justin down the hall, splitting off to go to my locker. I pull my lyric book out and grin as the feeling of a song tingles inside me. Once I close my door, I rush over to where Kellin and Justin are. 
"Come on, I have a song," I say simply, dragging Kels away by the arm. We rush into the room and say hello to Mr. Ray before plopping down into out seats. I open my journal and begin writing the lyrics immediately.
/Don't say we can't be
Because I've seen you and me
Don't say I'm not right
Because I've seen the look in your eyes
The want in your lips and dreams in your mind
I'll never let the single hearted take you alive
Your my dream in living light
The taste of warm summer nights
Don't say we aren't meant to be 
Because I've seen you and me/
Mr. Ray calls the class to attention, beginning into some lecture on Latin rhythms versus Funk rhythms, so I figure I'll be alright to finish my song. 
"Dude, you should pay attention, Mr.Ray said we're getting quizzed on this part." Kellin nudges me, slipping his note sheet to me. For some unidentifable reason, this kid always bugs me about my education. I can't fathom why it matters, education in this bullshit isn't my idea of important, but I appreciate it somewhat still.
"Thanks," I mutter back, glancing up at the teacher and back at the notes.
"Now, although both feature syncopated rhythms, there are some fine differences. Can anyone tell me what these are?" Mr. Ray asks the class. I groan as the answer floods into my mind, but don't raise my hand. I lean into my desk and prepare for the unending lecture.
40 drawn out minutes later, the most boring music class ever finally ends. I gather my stuff and feel my chest fall when I remember I still have 4 more classes to go. 
I'll live, I hope.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hai there!! :D ok so yes, I was going to update on Saturday, but then right when I was going to type it up, I found out MCR broke up;_; so I wasn't in the mindset at all to write. But it's uploaded now^-^ and I my updates are more are more spread out now, I'm sorry we got new wifi ad it sucks-.-
Anyways, enjoy guys, thanks so much for all the comment, I love you all so much xD you're all amazing people<3
Xøxø
Meg