Status: Whenever I can.

Kissing in Cars

The Last of the American G(ays)irls (16)

"Bye guys!" I called to my friends as I walked back to my car. I pulled open the door of my silver SUV and slid into it, relaxing a little as my back hit the seat. Vic, Mike, and Tony's words raced through my head and I just wanted them to go. Why can't I have a good crush for once? Vic is my best friend and Matty is supposedly a druggie. Wonderful. 
"Dammit," I sigh, starting up my car and pulling out of the school lot. 
Maybe he isn't a druggie though. Maybe the guys are just trying to get me not to leave them, they are pretty possessive. Even I'm possessive of them., so maybe they just don't want me to leave. Or maybe... Maybe Vic does like me and doesn't want me to date someone else. 
No. No that can't be it, no way. 
A small ting sounds beside me but I ignore it, staring at the road and focusing on my thoughts. Maybe I should call Jenna again, she seems like she'd be willing to help. I can ask her about Matty, cuz I know her answer will be truth, and I can ask her about Vic. Hopefully she won't be weird about it again. 
My phone bleeps again and I figure I might as well check it.
Message 1; Matty<3: Hey, you still up for tonight? 5 right?
Message 2; Viccy(; : hey did we have any hmwrk?
I smile at both of the names and shake my head. How did I fall for two guys? I pull into my drive way and grab my bag and phone. I waste no time in getting to the kitchen and making myself some food. Once I have a sandwich made I dial Jenna, biting into my food even though eating on the phone is probably rude.
"Hey Kels, what's up?"
"Hey Jenna, nothin much. Just got back from school and am eating now. How you doin?"
"Eating whilst on the phone? Tsk tsk," She reprimands me, giggling all the while. "Anyways, I'm good. Any news on you and Vic?" 
"Actually, that's why I was calling. I need some help with him, and someone else. Can we hang out soon and talk ab-"
"I'm doing nothing now. How about now?" She offers, way to excited. What is with her and gay relationships?
"Yeah sure, sounds good. Why don't you come on over to my house? But just so you know, I have somewhere I have to be at 5." I warn her and she tells me its fine, she'll be here soon. I check the clock, glad to see its only 3:45. I finish my last bit of sandwich then go to sit down. I figure while I wait I may as well answer my friends, so I pull up iMessage once more. 2 more texts from Matty were waiting for me.
1; Hey are we still on? I really hope so!
2; we can make it later if you need? Yeah?
I answer him quick, telling him 5 is fine and I can't wait to see him. As soon as I finish my text and it sends, I hear a light knock come from the front door.
"Just a sec!" I yell to Jenna, making my way to the door. 
"Hi!" She greets me, pulling me into a hug. I can't help but smell her bleached blonde hair and am pleasantly surprised by the strawberry aroma it emanates.
"So what's up?" She asked, walking right into my house. I follow behind her, attempting to gather my thoughts and debating where to begin. Matty or Vic first? Matty.
"First off, there's a new guy." I stop and let her whistle a bit and awh at me then start back up. "His name is Matty, and he is adorable. He has green eyes and is a ginger and has a sweet smile and he's funny and wonderful and I like him. We have a date setup for later tonight and I can't wait, I think this could be something." I smile, thinking about the boy. I do like him, honestly I do.
"So?"
"So there are two problems with this. I still like Vic and I heard bad stuff about Matty."
"What did you hear and who from?" 
"Mike, Vic, and Tony told me he was a druggie. That his last girlfriend had to move because his dealer kidnapped her and would do it again. Also that he abused her and cheated on her." I admitted, wishing the words would be diminished as lies by Jenna. I mean, I know that Brittney had moved and had had some trouble with a boyfriend of hers, but I hoped it wasn't really Matty. 
Jenna stared at me, chewing her lip and trying not to frown to much.
"Well, um, what is Matty's last name?" 
"Mullins." Jenna nodded slowly and I felt my stomach leap ou of me. I knew Jenna went to his school so I was hoping she knew the truth and that it was good.
"Kellin, I'm sorry but... But Matty really is a sketchy fellow. He has been known to be involved with drugs so... But I'm not saying give up on him. He could easily still be a good person!" Jenna promised, trying to cheer me up and comfort me a bit. I nodded and accepted what she said, since it was kind of true. Drugs don't make a person horrible.
"And the beating?"
"I don't know if that's true. But he's never seemed the violent type. Always shied away from fights. I don't know, just go with your gut." She concluded. I guess I should, but my gut doesn't know where to go. 
"Ok so number two is; I still like Vic. A lot. I don't know who I like more. Who should I date?" I groaned, the question perusal stressing me out. She patted my arm softly and sighed.
"My guess is you like Vic more. But Matty seems more into you, yeah?"
"Yeah."
"Well, take what you have don't waste time sitting around making a wish for what you haven't." She told me. I nodded and digested to information. 
"So go after Matty?"
"Yup, until Vic gives you reason not to!" She smiled. 
"Cool. So, would you like to sit back a eat a bit maybe?" I offered my love guru.
"I'd love to!" She giggled. If I weren't hopelessly into Vic and Matty, I'd probably fall for Jenna.
"We've got about an hour til you must go." 
"Ok, sounds good."
♠ ♠ ♠
Late. As usual. Sorry, my wifi has been acting up and doesn't work half the time. But I got the new chapter RIGHT HERE haha(: I love Jenna, in the story and in real life. She's lovely haha. So yeah, I hope you enjoy. I swear, by the way, this is still a kellic. It's seems like a Kels and Matty, but it's not! So yeah, enjoy guys. Feedback would be lovely:3 I love you all<3 I swear I'll update soon! Enjoy!
Xøxø
Meg