Status: Whenever I can.

Kissing in Cars

First Date(17)

"Bye Kellin! Good luck with your date!" Jenna called from her car, pulling out of the driveway. We had talked about nothing really once we established that Vic was to be put on hold and I should try to be happy with Matty. And I guess I will be, he is sweet dreamy and gorgeous, but I feel like he isn't right. Of course, it could just be because of what Vic, Tony, and Mike said. I dunno, I have to give Matty a chance. 
I grab a bag if popcorn from the cabinets and put it in the microwave, setting the time to 2 mins then chilling in my kitchen, waiting either for it to be done or Matty to show up. The little beeps and pops coming from the machine on the counter almost cover up the sound of my phone vibrating on the table. 
2 new texts.
Matty: Hey Kellin! I'm running a bit late, be there soon though(-:
I shudder a bit at the nose in the smiley face, it's just so creepy. But I ignore it and move onto the next one, this time from Vic.
Vic: hey I know you have your date with Matty and I just wanted to say good luck and stay safe. If anything happens feel free to call me. I don't want you to be stuck in a bad romance.
I groan inwardly at the dorky Lady Gaga reference but honestly I'm not surprised. I also appreciate him being so worried, even if it's for a silly reason. Honestly, if I didn't know better I'd think Vic liked me.
A loud knock on the front door rang through the house, so I pulled out the popcorn bag, which was done perfectly, and hurried to answer the door. I pulled open the heavy door to see the smiling face of the most attractive ginger I know. Jesse would kill me for saying that.
"Hey Kellin!" Matty grinned, pulling me into a little hug.
"Hey Matty, come in," I offered, moving to the side so he could. He stepped into the hall and I shut the door before leading him into the kitchen.
"You like popcorn, right?"
"Yup! Who doesn't?"
"My best friend. He's sort of a freak though," I joked, making Matty laugh. I was surprised he found my joke about Justin funny. It was true though, he was a freak.
"So, what movie?" Matty asked after settling into the big chair across from mine. In the room my brothers and I shared for chilling, there was one huge sectional and two lay-z boys. 
"How about Spinal Tap?" I suggested, since it happened to be the best music movie ever. Ever.
"Yes! Sounds fantastic," Matty agreed. I felt a few nerves spill away. I really don't think he is as bad as my friends think.
*1.5 hours later*
I leaned a little more into Matty, letting my face rest right on his neck. He wrapped his hand a bit tighter around my waist and I found it increasingly hard to pay attention to the movie. We had moved onto the sectional together to cuddle. Finally the last scene played and the credits began rolling.
"Dude, I love that movie," I sighed contentedly. Matty chuckled and looked down at me.
"Yeah, I can tell. You knew almost every line," He teased.
"It's a skill," I shrugged. Matty gazed at me for a moment, then pulled my face up to his, pressing our mouths together. He kissed me lightly at first then harder after a bit. His mouth tasted funny, like something unnameable that was stale. And as he began to grope my shoulders and elbows and run his hands on my chest, I realized he was not a gentle person. Even so, his kisses were good. Matty slowly pushed me down onto the sofa, straddling me. A little alarm went off in my head, yelling that this was bad. We weren't even dating and here he was straddling me.
"Matty, Matty stop." I groaned, pushing his lips away from mine.
"Why? What's wrong?"
"I just... We're moving to soon. We aren't even officially dating." 
"Oh," Matty said, looking slightly troubled. "Yeah, I guess that's true. This can wait, you're right. On that note. I really like you and kissing you and was wondering if we could date?"
Such a simple question. Can we date? Immediately Vic's face rushed into head, followed by a giant no. It wasnt there long though, Jenna's face came up as did her advice. Matty was nice and seemed interested for real, whereas Vic was seemingly interested, but probably not for real. And Matty was a major sweetheart. It wouldn't kill me, maybe help me even.
"Um, yeah. Yeah I'd like that," I answered after what felt like five minutes. It obviously wasn't that long though, since he just smiled and hugged me.
I snuggled deeper into his embrace and breathed in his scent. Matty was a good guy and I'm sure this will be good. Although, despite everything I feel, I still have a bad feeling about this weighing me down. Probably just the small bit of attraction I still have for Vic though. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I glance around the lunch table, practically feeling my insides burst as another text arrived on my phone. Matty and I had been texting all day and I swear he has gotten sweeter with each text.
Matty: So sweetheart, what are you having for lunch? Better be something good, you only deserve the best! ;)
This time I looked on the food on my plate and tried not to be to digested.
To Matty: well, I'm having what's supposed to be carrots and I think rice and chicken, buys it's more like mashed carrots and rice paste with burnt chicken.
I sigh as I notice the missing seats. Mike. Tony, and Vic are probably having some good shit. Assholes.
Matty: ugh why so you only get that? You deserve so much better(: like steak and real carrots!
I smile at how sweet he is, always wanting the best for me. We may only have been dating for a but but whatever. 
"Jesse!" I yell-whisper. He was my go to for Matty talk now, I've decided. Although come to think of it, it seems last time he told Mike, Vic, and Tony but I guess it doesn't matter. They didn't seem to care but oh wait shit I was gonna tell Vic myself or not at all so he wouldn't think I like him oh jeez what if he figures out now and oh man what if he-
"Kellin? Earth to Kellin!" Jesse snaps his hand infront of me, pulling me out of my daze. 
"Oh yeah what?"
"Dude, you're the one who called my name. You alright?"
"Yeah fine I just have some news to tell you... About Matty!" Jesse winks at me and them leans a little further to me.
"Shall we take this discussion into the halls or maybe the bathroom?" He asks suggestively. I laugh at him but agree to the hallway. We get up and tell the guys we'll be back in a bit then head to one of the smaller halls with no people. 
"Ok so what's up with him?"
"We had a little date last night and watched a movie and then he asked me out and now we're dating!" I squeal, excited as I can be about this all. Jesse smiles back lightly but it's obvious there is something wrong.
"Dude, why aren't you happy for me? Do you really hate him or something?"
Jesse shakes his head no and stares at the ground a bit. Eventually he looks at me and starts to explain.
"See the thing is, I just don't know this kid. I've only heard bad things and I don't want you to suffer through them. You're my best friend man, I just want you to stay safe. And date someone I can keep an eye on easier." He admitted, looking away again. I honestly never thought about how much this kid cared, but now that I knew I felt my heart explode kind of.
"Aww... Aww Jesse, do you love me?" I tease, poking his side. His face turned almost red as his hair and he protested fiercely against me.
"No! I just care about you. I'm not gay or bi, not that I think it wrong to be, I just am not."
"Okay okay whatever you say. Since you want to meet him so bad, why don't our whole friend group have a get-together and invite him?" I offered, knowing he and Matty would agree and most likely everyone else would too.
"Ok yeah, I wanna meet this kid and see if he is as nice as you say." 
"So do you wanna hear more about my date?"
"Yes! Go on, how cute was he? How sweet? Tell me!" Jesse giggled like the gay boy he was. Whatever, at least he listened willingly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey there(: sorry I keep taking so long to update, but I was having trouble with this chapter for a while:/ but whatever, I hope you guys enjoy it! Please let me know how you like the chapter:3 and just so you know, the whole relations thing is going to get better soon:) so yes, comment pleae because really, they are the gas to my writing flame(cheesey and miswritten) but whatever haha(:
Happy Wedding day to Kels and Katy btw:3
Xøxø
Meg