Status: Whenever I can.

Kissing in Cars

Disasterology (18)

"3 a.m on a school night and what am I doing? Sitting around discussing dating and playin games. This is why I hate the mornings," I complain to my little brother. The little green numbers on my clock flip to 3:01 in time with my kills, which switched to 24. 
"Who cares? Not like you have any important classes early in the morning. Besides, you'd hate mornings even if you didn't stay up late," He pointed out. I shrugged, knowing it was true. I did hate morning either way because honestly, sleep was a gift straight from the hands of god.
"So anyways, this girl is super kind. She always helps anyone who needs it and listens when I talk if I need her to. But she isn't afraid to tell me to shut up cuz I sound like a girl which is nice." Mike continues, obsessing over some chick in his class.
"You sound like a girl right now. 'Shes so kind and listens to me, omggggg!! Heart heart wink wink!" I say, in my most feminine voice. Mikey turns to me slowly, face frozen in fear.
"Are you a dude for sure? Cuz that sounded a hell of a lot like a girl." 
"Yes I'm sure I am a boy. I have a penis." Mike gives me one last questioning look then flips back to the tv, mostly cuz I started to reach for my belt. 
"I've got proof."
"NO!" He screams, making me laugh. 
After a few more rounds I tell Mike I'm heading to bed and he follows. He's like a puppy, sweet and obedient.
*morning*
Waking up the next morning sucked ass. I do not like waking up early after stayin up late, but I always seem to. My eyes felt like they were on fire as I glanced at my clock to see the time. 6:10.
"Dude.... Can we skip now?" Mike groaned from my doorway. 
"Yeah. Or at least go in late." I agree, letting my eyes shut and curling back up.
In what feels like no time, though is really about 2 hours, I'm awoken by the loud vibrating of my phone. I pull it over to me and check to see I've got a message from tony.
Tony: hey dude, you coming to school? There's some news you gotta find out and I wanna tell you in person. If not, I'll skip out on the rest of the day... Please let it be that.-.
I couldn't help but chuckle at his pleading. I really don't know why Tony doesn't graduate early, the kids fucking brilliant and could if he wanted. An he hated school so much too. But he told us he stayed in just to be with us, so that was oddly cool. At least we knew he was a legit friend. 
I didn't know if I even wanted to go and Tony wants out, so I figured screw school. I threw my legs out of bed and stumble to Mike's room. I launched myself onto his bed, jolting him awake.
"What the fuck man!?" 
"We aren't going to school and holy shit your bed is so comfy!" I exclaim, snuggling deeper into the bed and shutting my eyes.
"Not complaining, but what made you decide to skip mister 'school is important!'?"
He asked, reminding me I needed to tell Tony.
"Tony need to tell me something and wanted out of school. Text him and tell him to come over." I order Mike, shortly after hearing the click of cell buttons. 
"You can't sleep in my bed," Mike snaps, pushing me towards the edge.
"Fuck you, I'm a cat I can sleep where I want. Meow motherfucker!" I hiss in my near sleep delirium. It works though, cuz he stops pushing me and even eventually gets out of the bed and leaves. I guess we're trading beds for now and I'm actually down with that. My bed sucks. 
I slept for a bit, but not to long. I woke up when a new weight settled on the bed beside me. I rolled over and looked at the person, trying to identify the face. I wasn't as groggy anymore so I could make out Tone's face pretty easily.
"Morning sleeping beauty. You and Mike always switch beds?" He asked, lying all the way down.
"No, but I like his more. It's a shit load more comfy."
"Yeah, it is really comfy," He sighed. We laid for a bit in silence, letting me wake up a bit. After a while I was aware of everything enough to make small conversation.
"So, how was first and second period?"
"Stupid and irrelevant. I hate Mr. Stowmer with a passion." He muttered. It wasn't suprising, Stowmer was a rather close-minded asshole and Tony didn't really get ok with people like that to well.
"What did he do?"
"Tried to tell me, in front of the whole class, that because of my choice of body 'mutations' I was a.) going to never get a job and be stuck without anyway to provide for anyone. And 2.) going to hell."
By the time Tony finished explaining what he said, I wasn't surprised at all by his anger. Tony was actually really happy with his gauges and the few tattoos he had, which he intended to add onto, and they really helped him feel more confident. So whenever people said shit to him, he was seriously ready for fucking WW3.
"What did you say?"
"...fuck you. Then I left to come here," He smirked a bit, obviously not caring that he'd get some not so fun consequences. Course, I don't think he actually cares, why should he anyways?
"Well since you're here and have something to tell me as I'm up, lets go down and talk over coffee and food." Tony nodded and got up, walking off out of the room leaving me behind. I slowly got myself off the bed and made my way to Mike's closet, taking one of his sweatshirts to shield my nearly bear chest from the air. My singlet was not good enough for the rest of my house, which is quite freezing always. 
Once I'd slid his hoodie over my head, I headed downstairs to hear the urgent news. When I was bout half way down the stairs a strong smell of bacon hit my nose. I wanna know if I can hire Tone to be my personal everything cuz that kids cooks like a king and cleans like a maid. 
"So I thought we could talk about it over breakfast, since I didn't really eat anything and I'm guessing you didn't either?" I smiled at him with a nod, taking a seat at the end of the table. H handed me a plate with eggs, toast, and bacon then made himself one. Instead of talking immediately, we dug into our food, devouring it all rather quickly. 
"Didn't you have lunch at school?"
"Yeah, but barely. It was like nacho fish sticks or something. It's was pretty fucking nasty." Tony wrinkles his nose as he thought about it and I tried not to. I wanted these things to remain as a mystery to me. 
"So anyways, what did you /so desperately/ need to tell me?" I finally ask him, getting up to put our plates in the sink.
"Well that...uhm... Matty and Kellin are dating now." My stomach, jaw, and plate all crash to the floor simultaneously. I mean, I know they were talking but I thought they'd only been friends for two or three days?
"Wh-what? I thought they just started talking? And that our speech to him would help! Matty doesn't deserve him! He's just gonna use him then leave him behind! Tony, we need to intervene! Kellin was supposed to be mine, or at least he was supposed to date a good person? Not Matty! This isn't fair, Matty can't just use his charm to get whatever he wants and ruin it!" I cry, the shock and sadness morphing quickly into anger. Tony stares at me, dumbfounded by my response, so I channel my anger into picking up the glass pieces.
"Seriously though, if he fucking hurts Kellin in any way, I will kill him." I growl to whoever may be listening. I throw the shards into the can and finish up as Mike's heavy trot comes down the stairs.
"Hey what's up I heard yelling and glass shatteri-"
"You wanna know what's up? Matty and Kellin are dating that's what's up. That charming, everything stealing, abusive fucking asshole is now dating my innocent little Kellin. And my guess is if I try to do anything about it Kellin will flip. Just fucking hell why can't Matty go away?" I sigh as my anger starts to subdue again. Mike and Tony keep staring at me, which is annoying, ski throw a fake punch at them which brings them back.
"Wow, I didn't think you could get so angry..." Tony admitted.
"I didn't think you would get so angry over something like that."Mike told me. I shrugged and stared out the window.
"I need to talk to Matty."
"I dunno man..." Tony frowned at me and shook his head no.
"Yeah uh I don't think that's a good idea," Mike agreed. 
"Why? I just wanna talk. So, anyone want KFC?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Here is the next chapter :3 thanks for the comments btw, they make me smile^-^ I hope you guys like this chapter, it was quite entertaining to write. So yes enjoy!
P.S. I'm really excited I have tickets to the Spring Fevert date tonight! :D
Ok yeah so enjoy, please comment. any ideas on what you want to happen next? Lemme hear em(: have a good day!
Xøxø
Meg