Status: Whenever I can.

Kissing in Cars

My Stomachs tied in Knots (2)

"Dude, wake up. I'm hungry and my mom won't make breakfast til you wake up," A voice I identified as Jaime's complained in my ear. I swatted at him a bit then flipped over.
"No. I'm tired as fuck and my head hurts. Stupid hangovers."
"I don't care if you are tired, Victor. I am hungry and can't eat til you WAKE UP!"He screamed. I flinched and opened my eyes slightly. Jaime meet my gaze with sleep crusted eyes and He smiled at me innocently then grabbed the blanket. I launched myself into sitting position, i wasn't in the ready for the shock that came from the sudden exposure to cold air.
"I'm up, I'm up. Alright!" I groan and sit up, slowly adjusting to being awake. I had a pounding headache and my stomache felt pretty bad. "Dude, can i get some food and Advil?"
"Come upstairs and yeah,you can. What were you doing down here anyways?" Jaime asked me, leading the way to his kitchen and med cabinet. I shrug.
"No idea, i went to sleep with Mike and woke up on the floor beside Kellin then you woke me up here in the empty bed."
"You must sleep walk alot when your drunk." Jaime says. I doubt that my drunkeness has a much to do with it as my anxiety. Whenever I'm really anxious about something I know i sleep walk alot. And with whats going on, i wouldn't be surprised if i sleep walked to LA.
"Vic, bacon or sausage?" Tony asks,jabbing my shoulder. I so did not realize we had made it into the kitchen...
"Uhm, neither. Trying to be vegetarian, remember?"
"You damn singers, always going vegan on us." Tony laughed. Kellin and I were constantly teased for choosing to be vegetarian while the rest of the guys were healthy carnivores.
"You know us, always the dramatic ones!" A bright voice responded. I turned to see Kellin smirking and walking into the room, his hair dripping water and a white shirt that clung to his damp chest. Using all my will power, I succesfully forced myself to look away from him as to not make it obvious. Of course, it didn't seem to work as Jaime kicked me and winked, nodding towards Kellin. Jaime was constantly trying to make me admit that I liked Kellin, although I don't. Yes, he's attractive, but he is my best friend, and a guy. Guys can find other guys attractive but not be gay. Atleast I think so...
"Earth to Vic, this is Captian Kellin trying to talk to you, come in!"
"Oh what, yeah?"
"Dude, what's up with you today? Contemplting the meaning of life or something?" The guys all laughed and I blushed a bit.
"Nah just got a major hangover so, yeah," I lied.
"Whatever. So we were asking if you'd be up for jamming in a bit?" Kellin asked, begging me with his eyes. I sighed but smiled and nodded.
"Yeah sure, dunno why not."
"Awesome. Why don't you guys run home after breakfast, do whatever you need, then come back here?" Jaime suggested. We all agreed and go off onto random topics. After a bit, Jaime's mom puts breakfast on the tableand we all begin shoving our mouths with food. For a solid 15 minutes, we say nothing as we are all to absorbed in the food. Finally, after a while we all finish up and get ready to go back to our places.
"I'm driving!" Mike yells at me. I frown at him and shake my head, refusing to approve this idea.
"No, i wanna keep living. I'll drive."
"But Vi-"
"No," I cut Mike off. He is a notoriously bad driver and worse with a hangover. He sighs in defeat and goes to say goodbye.
"Welp, see you later then," Kellin says, sneaking up behind me again.
"Yup. By the way, I say we have a mini battle of the bands later, since theres pretty much two bands." Kellin nods then meets my eyes, both of us simultaneously drawing in air.
"I CALL TONY!" We both scream at each other. We repeat this again and again,trying to out do each other. An amused chuckle comes from the door way and we turn to see Tony himself standing there.
"Boys, boys, i know I'm amazing but you needn't fight over me. So what did you want me for, cuz i don't give head, just saying."
"We were thinkin bout having a battle of the bands and both want you in the band." I explain, blushing a bit from the intense sexuality of his joke.
"Besides, I'm perfectly good at giving something better than head myself and Vic isn't that bad at it either." Kellin smirked, making my blush deepen. For some reason i liked to not actually be as sexual as my friend.
"Well sorry Kellin but I'd go for Vic's band, no offense dude," Tony smiled apologetically and i just laughed. Kellin pretended to pout, but couldn't help but giggle as well.
"It's fine, Jesse will do."
"Hey, i won't just do, I'll kick ass!" The ginger joked, walking into the room with the rest of the guys. Kellin snorts but nods in agreement.
"I know." He answers simply.
"Okay everyone, out." Jaime says, walking into the room with a towel along over his forearm. We mutter joke insults a bit as we walk out, mostly just comparing Jaime to an old person, but we leave willingly. Mike and i head to my car and climb in. Mike sits down and smirks at me.
"What?"
"So you sleep walk into people's beds now? Or only Kelln's?" My cheeks feel ablaze and i state at my lap, trying to hide my embarrassment.
"Shut up. It wasn't on purpose."
"You sure?"
"Yes! Anyways, I'm not even sure i actually like him. Maybe I'm just not used to having friends act like that with me," I defend myself. It was true, none of the other guys ever fake flirted with me so it threw me off.
"Or anyone for that matter," Mike laughed. I glared at him and swatted his head.
"Again, shut up."
"I don't wanna sh-" Mike begins to tell me, but he is interrupted by me turning up the volume. I didn't feel like hearing his shit right now, I'd rather hear Pantera. They were better than his voice by alot.
Sadly, Cowboys From Hell didn't down out the voices in my head, who went on at full volume about my friend, refusing to hop off the Kellin topic.
"Fuck," I muttered, i didn't really need a crush on my friend. Or to be any more abnormal.But hey, maybe i just needed to see a girl, get him out of my head. And i know the perfect girl. I'll text her tonight, see what she was doing tomorrow. And hopefully she'll be free, i always liked hanging with Jenna, and the g guys did say she liked me. Hopefully this will help.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter 2(: Enjoy! and feedback would be highly apperciated