Status: Whenever I can.

Kissing in Cars

First Punch

Matty didn't show as quick as he said he would. It took about a half hour for him to finally show, and by then Jaime had arrived and word of what was happening had been sent around my circle, although not to Kellin and the reasons behind it were unknown to everyone else. 
As Matty got to the basketball courts, my friends called out various insults and comments to him.
"Why were you so late ging? Asking Satan for a favor?"
"To afraid to show? We've been waiting forever!"
"Hey, you finally are here. I thought my brother was gonna have to drag your pussy ass out here." Mike called last, walking slowly towards Matty, a cigarette hanging out of his mouth, beanie on, and hand in pocket. Mike looked even more sketchy than usual as he approached Matty and for a second I thought he was gonna pull out a knife or even simply punch him. 
"Listen to me close, before you get yourself fucked. My brother will beat your ass, no questions. And if you even try to retaliate after this fight is over, we will all come after you. All of us. Just keep that in mind," Mike growled in his face, holding eye contact for a few more seconds before whipping around and stalking back towards us. I got up to walk over but this time Jaime pulled me over.
"Listen, the kids got muscle but so do you first off. So you gotta know how to use yours, which is mostly all in arms. Take a lot of punches at his face and his gut with all the force you can get. Don't hesitate to do some damage cuz you just want to get out this fast. And don't nurse any of your own wounds, we'll get those when you come off. Now go kick some ass," He smiled at me, patting my shoulder then pushing me towards Matty. I stumbled at first, then pushed myself up taller and walked a bit slower, trying to be intimidating like Mike. Matty smiled at me creepishly when I got to him, his overly opened eyes grabbing mine. 
"Okay! So here are the rules. No neck or nose shots, although faces are okay as well as honestly accident nose hits, and no one from the sidelines can get involved. If they do, whoevers team they're on gets out and pretty much forefeights. Sound fair?" An average height boy with long, brown, curly hair, a nose ring, and a small smile for both of us explained the rules. We nodded at him and he smiled at both of us one last time before heading to Matty's side. At least he was nicer than most of Matty's cronies.
"You ready to go?" Matty asked. I focused my attention in just to have it knocked out with his fist. My jaw ached but my temper flared and I threw a punch back, hitting him right on his jaw as well, causing his head to turn a bit. He growled a few choice words under his breath and readjusted himself to punch me, but didn't get the chance. I threw another punch, this one hitting him the gut. He doubled over and I used the opportunity to punch him in the side again, forcing him to contort in a weird position. I went to throw another punch but he grabbed my hand to stop me. 
Matty stood up and threw a punch at me, hitting me on the side of my face and onto my nose. 
"Shit," I mutter as another punch hits the other side of my face and onto my nose. I feel blood running down my face, the skin on my cheeks sting slightly as well. One more blow comes at me, this time to the balls. I kneel down, cowering in pain, and can't help but become slightly agitated at the taunts he throws out.
"What, that actually hurt? I didn't know you had balls. Of course, you probably don't anymore." He laughed at his own words and immediately I decided I'd make him eat them.
My fist flew away from me quickly, straight into his own groin, bringing him to his knees. I push off the ground, standing above him, glaring at the insolent fucktard before me. I shoved him onto his side and kick him a few times. 
I pulled my foot back for one last kick, but stopped when a pair of arms grabbed me and dragged me back a bit.
"Get off!" I growled, squirming around trying to escape my captor.
"No! Vic you fucking asshole! I can't believe you!" A familiar voice, thick with tears, screamed in my face. I whirled around, a crying Kellin in front of me. 
"How dare you beat Matty! He's the best thing that's ever happened to me and I'll be damned if I let you ruin that! I hate you so much Victor Fuentes. Get out of here now!" He screamed with such force that his body shook with each word. It took a second for me to process what he said before the hurt and fear swelled in me. No no no, I cannot lose him.
"No Kellin you don't understand! Please don't do this!" I cried back to him, reaching out for his shoulder. Kellin merely glared at me and shoved me back. 
"No. Fuck off," He snapped again. I shook my head profusely, repeating over and over that he didn't understand, and for a moment I thought he realized I wasn't at fault. His eyes went big, his mouth into an 'O', and he stared at my head. My heart leaped a bit, but fell again when I felt something knock into my shoulder, turning me around, then into my face.
I fell to the ground this time, blood trickling from my mouth. 
"Matty!" Kellin screamed again, looking from Matty to me in horror.
Matty ignored Kellin though, taking the opportunity to kick me this time, harder than I'd done to him. I felt a flame ignite in my ribs after around the third blow and cried out. Kellin stepped forward finally, shoving Matty backwards.
"Both of you! Stop this bullshit right now! I swear to fucking Buddha I'm so done with you both right now! What even fucking happened?" 
"I was in the park here with Levi and Josh and some others and this crazy fucker came in and starts beating me!" Matty lied immediately. I glared at him and attempted to sit up, stopping when my side went up in flames again.
"Not true! I went to KFC and saw he was working there, told him I wanted to talk to him about you two, he said some shit about me and my past, then I invited him to a fight. I'm sorry but you know my temper," I admitted, hiding my face.
"Such bullshit. That's not what happened," Matty growled. I threw my dirtiest look at him, unable to believe what he was doing.
"That is no-" 
"Enough! I obviously can't believe either of you, and I honestly don't want to deal with this right now. I'm going home. Neither of you will contact me until I message or speak to you first. Just... I can't believe you two." Kellin glowered at us for a few seconds before turning and running, literally running, back to his car. 
I remained on th ground in disbelief. I didn't think I'd lose Kellin, at least not like this. This wasn't supposed to happen, I loved him.
"Congrats, faggot." Matty snarled, kicking me one last time. He left as well, leaving me alone with my thoughts. I stared at the sky, the blue and white intermixing as tears spilled onto my face. Beside me footsteps approached, then left. Although the sound of someone lying on the grass came soon.
"It's okay," Mike whispered, wrapping and arm around my chest and snuggling into me. I rested my head on his and let go. I didn't give a damn if someone came and saw me. My favorite person just told me they hated me. Why should I care?
♠ ♠ ♠
I actually really like this chapter;-; but I'm so sorry to all who wanted a happy chapter;_; from here on out I have a lot of good ideas on what will happen, so yeah(: I get out of school in 5 days, I have one more day of exams;-;