Status: Whenever I can.

Kissing in Cars

Sleepwalking(21)

I was officially a high school graduate. I had no plans for what to do from here except live life. I'd been to more than a few parties in the last month and I hosted a few as well. My boyfriend had told me he loved and we've almost had sex 3 times now.
But I'm not happy.
One month since graduation. One month since I last talked to Vic. 
But only a week since Matty first hit me.
The past month had gone something like this; A few days after the fight, Matty showed up at my house with a giant teddy bear and some chocolates and a movie. He apologized many many times and asked that we had a date together again, that I'd consider dating him again.
I gave in. I assumed he was serious when he apologized and I took him back. 
After that came graduation. I hung out with my regular friends but Vic avoided me and honestly, it hurt. I didn't want to ignore him but he seemed to encourage it so I went with it. After it was over, we had a big party where everyone got drunk as fuck. That was the first time we almost had sex and honestly I'm not sure we didn't. I just remember that the next morning we woke up side by side in a random bed in nothing but our underwear. We only assumed we didn't have sex because neither of us ached. And honestly that's how most of the past month had gone, drunk parties that led to us waking up wondering what we did. 
But last week was different. Last week I began to realize how much I missed Vic and decided to try to call him. So on Tuesday I sat back on my couch, no plans to do anything, and dialed Vic's number. Unfortunately Matty did think we had plans, and he showed up right around the time I put in the call. He came in and when he saw me on the phone, asked who it was. Of course I didn't think he'd care, so I just muttered Vic. I payed no attention to his reaction as the other line suddenly bleeped out Vic's voice.
"Kellin? Hey!" He said into the phone, his smile so evident in his voice I could see it now. I went to answer him but didn't get the chance. Matty pulled the phone out of my hand, pressing the little red button before glaring at me.
"Why the hell were you calling him? Am I not enough? Did you need him too? Don't you remember what he did? He beat me up, he broke your trust. Dammit Kellin!" Matty raged suddenly. I don't know why this made him so mad, it was just a phone call. And of course, me being me, decided to point it out.
"Matty, it meant nothing. It was just a phone call for goodness sakes. Calm down," I chuckled, finding this funnier than him.
"Are you fucking laughing? Kellin, this isn't funny!"
"I dunno man, your face is almost as red as your hair and its pretty great."
"Shut up! Don't you talk to me like that!" Matty screamed, his hand flying out and slapping my face. And not in a joking way, but in such a way that I ended up with a red hand mark on my cheek. Once I realized what happened I deflated.
"Matty..." I whispered to him, hoping he'd apologize once he realized he'd hurt me. I felt the tears welling up in my eyes and the burning sensation on my cheek get worse as a blush came over it.
"Kellin," He sighed softly, " I'm so sorry. I'm sorry I didn't mean to hurt you so bad." He apologized, setting down beside me on the couch and pulling me close.
So bad. He didn't mean to hurt me /so bad/. He did mean to hurt me, but not so bad. 
I didn't relax into his arms, how could I? And he noticed too. His grip around me tightened and he kissed the top of my head.
"It's okay Kellin. I'm sorry, let's just forget about it. I swear I'll never touch you like that again, only lovingly. I swear to it," He murmured into my hair, brushing his fingers across my cheek. 
"Be right back," he said, getting up and going into the kitchen only to return momentarily with some ice. He pressed it against my cheek, reliving some of the pain. He held the ice to my face, me to his body, and for the rest of the night whispered sweet things to me and made promises. 
Every day since then Matty has been increasingly sweet, but increasingly smothering as well. He's always peeking at my phone and if we aren't hanging out together then we're texting or calling or skyping each other. The other night he even got mad cuz I wanted to hang out with Justin and Jesse and Tony. 
So he'd kill me if he knew what I was doing in two days. On Thursday me and Vic agreed to meet up, just us. And I hope that Matty doesn't find out. He promised not to hurt me again, at least not that bad. But I'm worries he will. I know he only slapped me once because his anew flared but I've pissed off all my friends, especially Justin and Vic who both have anger management issues, but none of them have ever hit me. I don't want to let the get to me but I just can't leave it. Vic tried to warn me too and I just ignored him. Of course I did cuz I seem to always think I'm right and now I'm in this relationship. 
"Kellin! Kellin there's a party tonight we should go!" Matty called, walking into my home uninvited. He does that a lot now, just waltzes in. I don't think he had those rights just cuz we're dating but oh well I guess. 
"I dunno Matty, I don't feel like partying."
"Come on Kels, it'll be fun! Just you, me, and a few of my old friends. Come on!" Matty pleaded smiling. I wanted to say no, I wanted to refuse so desperately but his smile melted my heart. So innocent and kind I could barley believe that face belonged to the boy who hit me the other week. Ugh I need to get over that.
"Just a small party, right?"
"Yes, small I swear," He smiled again, sensing I was about to give in. And give in I did.
"Fine, okay just let me get changed," I instructed him, turning to go into my bedroom.
"Okay, I'll be here waiting." He promised.
"Yeah I bet you will," I mumbled under my breath, his clinginess was really annoying me. Hopefully he'd let me go off on my own a bit at the party. Here we go.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry! Very late I know:/ but its here now so yay:3 so I do believe this story may be coming to a close soon guys! But no worries, once this is over in going to be restarting the Kellic I started back in Febuary but stopped, as well as an original story. So don't worry about this ending soon because many good things to come after.
But let's not think about the end, let's think about the new chapter. Kind of boring I know, more or less a filled, but I needed to be able to get this info in:/ I hope you enjoyed it a bit anyways. So yes I hope you enjoyed, comment subscribe and recommend please!:3
Xøxø
Meg