Status: Whenever I can.

Kissing in Cars

Save me(22)

Just a heads up, this chapter hints at rape and drug use so please if you can't handle it or if its triggering to you skip this chapter. I'll put a little summary on the top of he next chapter for you. And I'd you or someone you know has gone through this please please please don't be afraid to tell me, I'll listen. And if you can go to your local authorities. I love you all and don't want any of you hurting from the after effects of rape. I love you all<3
Small party this was not. Bodies were pressed against mine in every direction, grinding and rubbing against mine. Matty pressed against my back, grinding and humping on me while a girl stood in front of me, pressing her ass against me and rubbing like she was trying to get off some gum. Random people pressed against my sides doing the same thing and all of them made me regret coming here. I shouldn't have let Matty get me here, I didn't even want to be here for fucks sake! Of course it didn't matter, all that did was Matty wanted me here. Now I had been here for 2 hours and the only thing I've experienced was a hell of a lot of accidental(hopefully) molestation. Wonderful right. Matty promised I'd have fun and I wasn't and all I wanted to do was sleep. And get a drink.
"Matty! I'm thirsty and tired lets goo!" I whined to my boyfriend loudly. He glanced at me for a second then nodded, grabbing my wrist and pulling me off the dance floor and into the hallway beside. The music continued to pulse around us but not quiet as loud thankfully.
"Let's just stay here. There's a bedroom down the hall with a red king bed in it, go chill in there. I'll get us drinks," Matty instructed me before flashing me a smile, pecking my lips, then heading off towards the kitchen. 
I sighed to myself and turned towards where he pointed. I didn't feel like staying here tonight honestly, but he wouldn't care. It was always about partying for him and I was getting sick of it, not that it mattered. 
The room was easy to find and the inside was nicely decorated and, as promised, a red king bed sat in the middle of the wall straight in front of the door. I stumbled in, letting the door stay open, and fell onto the bed. The mattress pressed up all around my body, framing me perfectly and allowing me to sink into the soft cushiony bed. I closed my eyes for a bit trying to ease the pounding in my head which seemed nearly impossible since the music was still at full blast. 
"Kellin you can't really be asleep, I wasn't gone that long!" Matty whispered into my ear along with a giggle.
"You'd be surprised at how quickly I can fall asleep," I mumbled back, turning over to smirk at him. He smiled back and leaned down, pressing our lips together and running his hand down my body.
"Matty," I sighed, pressing my hand to his chest. He nodded and pulled back, going into a sitting position. I groaned but sat up with him. He handed me a Mountain Dew, which I took gratefully. I started chugging, downing more than half of the cup immediately. It didn't seem to be such a good idea though, the sudden rush of liquid into my stomach making me feel ill.
I fell backwards onto the pillows, groaning and holding my stomach with my free hand, careful not to spill my drink.
"Ugh bad idea, I shouldn't have drank that much. And I think it is bad, it's really bitter," I added as an after thought. It was true though, the drink left my mouth dry like the way a couple green grape does.
"Eh it's a knock off, nothing to worry about." Matty promised me with a smile. Something seemed off but I was probably just tired. 
Speaking of being tired, I found the idea of sleeping suddenly very open in my mind.
"I'm tired, cuddle with me!" I ordered Matty knowing he'd oblige. 
"Sure thing," He grinned, crawling over to me and pulling me into his arms. We laughed as he pulled me onto his chest and my head buried into his clothes. He planted kisses on the top of my head and I occasionally caught his lips with mine. All the while I found my self getting drowsier and drowsier, as well as more and more suspicious. I didn't want to make a big deal out of it though so I ignored it as best as I could, continuing to cuddle and kiss Matty.
About 30 minutes later though I couldn't ignore it. I could barely keep my eyes open and I just wanted to sleep. This was wrong though, usually I woke up more when we made-out. Something was up but I wasn't sure what. 
"I'm tired," I mumbled for what seemed like the thousandth time.
"I can tell," a wide awake Matty giggled, kissing my nose. 
"No, stop!" I protested half-heartedly, actually enjoying the attention.
"Why don't you go to sleep?" Matty asked quietly, an odd look in his eyes. My stomach flipped and twisted violently, my gut instinct letting me know in every possible way this was wrong.
"Oh uh yeah, just let me go use the rest room first." I said as I slowly began getting up. My body wasn't working right, wasn't responding, but I needed to get to that restroom. I'd go in and call Vic, or Mike, or someone. I just needed help.
"Be quick!" Matty called as I finally escaped the room. I simply nodded in reply and continued towards the bathroom. After what felt like 5 minutes, and probably was, I made it in. 
I fell in through the doorway, then up against the door once I closed it. Exhausted I dropped to the ground, fumbling in my pocket for my phone. Finally the smooth plastic back brushed my hand and I pulled it out. I stared at it trying to decide who to call, but quickly realized it didn't matter. I pressed the 2 button and called who ever was number two on my speed dial.
After two or three rings the most wonderful thing happened. Vic picked up the phone.
"Hello? Kellin?" He asked, sounding ecstatic.
"Vic, help," I mumble, barley coherent. 
"Kellin? Kellin what's wrong?"
"Drugged, I think. So tired. I need out. Please get me," I began begging deliriously. I heard keys jingling on the other end and then Vic sigh sharply.
"Where?"
"Uhm, Craig. Craig Ono, owing, Owens. Craig Owen's house. Hurry. Don't trust Matty." 
"Okay. I know where that is. Don't, move. I'll be there soon." Vic promised before hanging up. I locked my phone and slid it into my pockets, then pulled myself up from the ground and turned to face the door. I open it then begin to make my way to the room. The hall moves past me in slow motion and it takes forever to get back to the room. When I get into the door Matty smiles mischievously at me, ushering me into the room. I collapse onto the bed and begin to pray that Vic gets here soon. The last thing I register before falling into unconsciousness is Matty running his hands up my thighs and my quiet "no." I don't want whatever is coming.
♠ ♠ ♠
As previously mentioned, please if you or someone you know has gone through any sort of sexual, physical, or mental harassment please report it and get help! No one deserves to go through this alone so if you need someone I am here for you. It's not and never will be your fault I promise. Please remember that. I love you<3

On a lighter note, I hope you all were engrossed in this chapter(feels wrong to say I hope you enjoyed it) please please please leave me feedback and expect an update soon!(: I've for the rest of the story planned and it looks like there may be a sequel:D anyways, please let me know what you liked, didn't like, and your reactions. Love you guys!
Xøxø
Meg