Status: Whenever I can.

Kissing in Cars

Stay Away From My Friends

Hey guys! Just a heads up this still has some rape and violence in it and may not be suitable for all people. Please please please don't read if it will be triggering. Also remember that if you or someone you know has been raped or sexually abused or abused or anything like that, please talk to someone. It could be me, a parent, or the police. You are not alone. I love you guys<3

My mind wasn't thinking straight when I decided how to go about this. How could it, it was clouded with worry, anger, concern, and exhaustion. I barely knew where Craig's house was and all I wanted to do was get Kellin and then sleep, though I doubted I'd be able to get him in time or would be able to sleep.
As soon as I hung the phone up I scrambled around in the darkness, jumping off my bed and grabbing a random sweatshirt off the ground. My boxers would have to do, any other pants would be to difficult to get on. 
After getting my phone off the bed I burst out of my room and ran down the stairs two at a time. I heard a door slam shut and my name being shouted. I turned around to see a red eyed mike stumble out into the hall and to the top of the stairs.
"Where are you going?"
"To help Kellin, Matty is gonna do something bad I think I gotta go." I explained while slipping in my vans and grabbing my car keys. I had my hand on the door knob when I felt Mike's hand grasp my shirt. 
"I'm coming with hold on let me put my shoes on," Mike ordered. After about 15 seconds he patted my back and I pushed out the door. The moon wasn't very bright so the small drive way was dark, making my navy blue car hard to make out. I knew exactly where it was though and wasted no time getting to it and getting in. Mike lagged a few seconds behind but was in quickly, having barley any time to buckle before I was pulling out.
"Mike where is Craig Owen's house?"
"Oh uh up the road about 2 miles then take a left and continue straight for bout half a mile til you see the beer and porn store then turn down that street and its on that road." Mike answered groggily. I nodded and pressed harder on the gas. 
The sound of the wind was the only thing I heard. The radio was off and Mike was silent, trying most likely to wake up more. Random signs flew past to the point where Mike told me to slow down or we wouldn't turn at the right place.
It only seemed right we went so fast though, because my heart was beating that fast and my mind was whirling that fast and I just wanted to get to Kellin after all Tony told me the right way to get to a guy was to protect him yet here he was about to be raped! 
"Vic there! Turn there!" Mike yelled, pointing almost directly beside us. I swung the car, throwing us both to the side a bit, and got onto the street.
How far along would Matty and Kels be? Would I be to late to save him? 
"Mike what if we get there late?"
"Then we still beat Matty and we just have to help Kellin best we can."
"Okay."
"He's lucky he has you. He'd be screwed if he didn't."
"Yeah," I mumbled not really caring. Thankfully I saw the beer and porn store and turned again, increasing speed even more.
"696 right?"
"Yup," Mike nodded. I slowed down after about a minute and began inspecting the house numbers.
594, 620, 647, 658, 669, 670, 689.
"696 were here let's go." I announced, doing a really shitty parking job but getting out anyways.
Mike and I took off towards the house, running across the lawn to the still lit house, the music pulsing out despite it being way late. We entered and were immediately thrusted into a large crowd of people. How Kellin could have stand with being here was beyond me.
Mike grabbed onto the back of my shirt and we slid through the crowd like it was a concert. We quickly got out and I saw a long hall leading to one larger shut door.
"Mike! Down here!" I shouted to my brother, heading down the hallway towards a shut door. Something didn't seem right, there were moans coming from every room and they all had an article of clothing on the knob, a universal taken room sign, except this one. I rushed to it but paused once I was finally in front of it.
"Are you okay Vic?"
"I don't think I can handle this. I don't think I'll be able to handle seeing Matty touching him. I'm gonna kill him if he's doing anything." I admit to Mike, my body shaking with sudden anger. 
"Let me go first then, just to ensure nothing happens without reason." Mike says, pushing me behind him and resting his hand on the knob.
"Ready?"
"No."
"To bad," He mutters, forcing the door open, letting us stumble into the dim room. Before us a sleeping, nude Kellin laid on the bed, straddled by a nearly nude Matty, save for him boxers.
"Get off!" I scream, running around Mike and shoving Matty off Kellin and the bed. I heard the impact of his body onto the ground but couldn't be bothered to look at him. Instead I grabbed a pair of boxers I knew belonged to Kellin and began pulling them up his limp legs. Beside me Mike yanked Matty to his feet, slamming him into the wall once he could stand. As soon as Kellins boxers were on I stood up and turned to Matty.
"You disgusting, low, sick, perverted son of a bitch. You'll be lucky if you can walk out of here you fucking scumbag. I hissed. 
"I'll be fine, I like it rough," Matty sneered. Without a second thought I threw my hand at him, landing it directly on his nose. A satisfying crunch was made and his head flew back onto the wall. 
"Shit!" He screamed, blood and tears already streaming down his face.
"Was that rough enough? Or do you want more?" I ask, punching him again in the stomach. Mike pushed me away and stood inbetween us. Matty sighed once I was away from him.
"Thanks man," He said to Mike, who's only response was a glare.
"No. Don't thank me fucker I'm not helping you at all. Stupid fucking arrogant bastard," Mike growled, slamming Matty against the wall again . Mike threw him on the ground and I too it as my cue to take over again.
"Listen Matty, I don't want you to ever touch Kellin, or any other perso for that matter, with our consent. I'd prefer at all actually. But if I find out you ever do shit like this again I will kill you," I reinforced my words with a kick in his ribs, a crack sounding as I did so.
"And don't you ever talk to Kellin again or I will put you through the worst hell imaginable. Douchebag," I finishe my rant, kicking him twice more before spitting on him. I walked over to the limp Kellin and picked him up gently, throwing him over my shoulder.
"I got you Kells, I'll keep you safe," I whispered in his ear. I turned around to see Mike still beating the now bloody boy on the ground.
"Mike we should stop or we'll get charged with harassment or something," I told him, pulling him out of the room with me. Mike followed as I walked straight through the crowd in the living room. A lot of the people stopped to stare at us and I was tempted to try to explain to a few of them, but kept going. I finally left the house and got outside, throwing open the back seat. Mike climbed in first and I handed Kellin in to him before getting into driver.
"Take him home or?"
"I think to Tony's. His mom is a nurse and will be able to take care of him."
"Okay, here we go," I mumble, starting to calm down knowing he's with me. Now all I have to worry about is if the drugs will kill him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay just want to clear two things up.
1. I DO NOT HATE MATTY. He is my baby and I love him very very much but you see I needed someone to steal away Kellin and he worked for it purely because people already ship them. So I'm sorry I know this is nothing like Matty but well it's nothing personal.
2. I know this is a kellic and there will be kellic but I am very much one for just writing and venturing off and for me I liked the idea of having a different love instrest, I liked the conflict. I'm sorry if the lack of kellic is annoying but there will be more just stick with me.

So thank all of you for reading, I hope you enjoyed it(: pleaseee comment and subscribe! Love you guys(:
Btw, are any of you in the Kellic shippers or kellic shippers unite groups on Facebook with Captain and Sarah in them?
Xøxø
Meg