Status: Whenever I can.

Kissing in Cars

Black Hopes and Revelations(3)

"Hey,can you talk now? Or are you still to busy for me?" Hunter asked me, irritation obvious in his voice. I sigh and bite my lip.
" I actually was calling so we could talk... about us,"I start, biting my lip harder. I rake my fingers across my jeans, a nervous habit of mine, and wait for my response.
"What about us? About how we never talk, maybe?"
"Well no... about where we are going. About how long we'll be together."
"What do you mean? What aren't you saying?"
"Well... I wanna break up," I finally say. He's gonna be pissed, i know it.
"What the actual fuck? Why? Am i not good enough for you?"
"No well see I just don't feel comfortable dating someone out of town a-"
"Well if you hadn't moved, we'd be fine then! Ya know Kellin, if you weren't such a pussy, this would be fine. But no, you just are never happy or 'comfortable' in relationships. Why don't you just save everyone from pain and accept the fact that you'll probably be better off alone." I cringe as he rages on, eventually just closing my phone and throwing it on the ground. Everthying he said was true. I stumble over to my radio and turn it on as loud as I can handle. The idea of cutting lingers in my head, but I remember what Vic had said the last time i cut. The way his eyes teared up and the disappointment was written in his face. Him begging me to never, ever hurt myself again.
Fuck. I don't wanna think about him either. I guess i will probably call Jenna once I collect myself, that should be good.
About 40 minutes later, I'm pulling a red beany on over my dark hair and slipping on my Tom's. Jenna and I decided to meet up at the little cafe down the street called 'Satan's Coffee House'. Satan's was probably the coolest coffee house ever, seeing as how the music was usually some variation of rock and the decor matched the music. My stomach flipped as I thought of going to see Jenna, but they weren't the normal pre-date jitters.
"Kellin hunny, where are you off to?" My mom called out, while trying to wrestle one of my brothers to the ground. I laughed a bit to myself and talked while I helped her.
"Out to meet with this girl, Jenna, then over to Jesse's for practice," I explained, forcing my brother into trousers. "Goddamit, PUT YOUR PANTS ON!" I yelled at the little 7 year-old. My mom shot me a disapproving look that I had assumed to be about my cussing.
"Are you sure you should be going out with her? I thought you were... gay?" She asked quietly. I groaned, regretting ever sharing that I liked guys with her. I knew it was inevitable but still.
"Mom, I'm bisexual not gay. Besides, I don't know if what Jenna and I are going on is exactly a date... Anyways, I gotta go, bye mom," I gave her a peck on the cheek then ran out the front door. The world was hazy and gray, but I didn't mind. Rainy days were something I loved because no matter what, when you were outside your head felt clear even when you couldn't see clear, and anything you did felt masked, concealed. Even if it was tinted with the brightest of reds.
I shook my head, attempting to clear myself of those thoughts. I didn't actually cut, anymore anyways, but the temptation was always there. I knew I couldn't though, I couldn't bare to see he disappointment again. And although he always promised he'd be here to talk if I needed it, I knew tgus was one thing we couldn't talk about. Or I atleast didn't want to talk about.
"Hey!" A bright voice, thick with an australian accent, cut through the mist. I looked up and smiled at the blonde in front of me. Jenna was truly pretty. She was normal height and pale skinned, with blonde hair pulled back and a stunning smile. A large red cut-off shirt hung over her frame and a torn pair of skinny jeans matched it.
"Hey Jenna, perfect timing, eh?" She laughed and nodded while I drug open the door leading into the cafe. She grabbed my hand as we stepped through the threshhold and made our way to a little table in the back.
"So what made you finally decide to call me?" She asked teasingly, finishing it off with a smile.
"What, a boy can't just want to have coffee with his friend?"
"Not you, you can't!" She giggled and I got a feeling this was how she flirted.
"Psh, why not? If anything, it's gonna be you who wants something," I laughed. Her face hardened though, she wasn't laughing.
"What's that supposed to mean?"
"Uhm... I don't know?"
"Are you suggesting I'd cheat on Rian?" She half-yelled. My stomach dropped, and I'm pretty sure it fell out of me and down to hell.
"You two are dating?" I squeaked. She glared at me and nodded.
"Well in that case, I guess my point for having you here with me really is just to have coffee with a friend," I sighed, looking at the ground.
"Oh... You wanted to ask me out, hm?"
"Yeah."
"Well I'm sorry hun, it's ok. You'll find someone else."
"But I can't WANT them!" I cried, throwing my head onto the table. She said nothing and eventually I looked up at her. She was looking at me curiously, like I was expirament and she had to be careful.
"So there is someone else?"
"Jenna please, I don't want to talk abo-"
"Is it a boy? Is that why you wanted to see me?" My jaw fell open and she smirked triumphantly.
"Who?"
"Jenna really, not now." I begged, giving her my best puppy face. Her face melted away to indifference and she nodded.
"Ok. So did you want food?" I smiled gratefully at her and nodded. I was starving and needed caffine.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Later Kellin! By the way, call me soon. I'm not done talking about this!" Jenna waved and headed off on her way. I shook my head in amazement. Had I really just admitted to Jenna that I potentially liked Vic. I began walking towards Jesse's house and thought of her reaction. She didn't seem disgusted, or suprised for that matter. If anything she seemed to find it adorable.
"Weirdo..." I pushed her reaction aside though and thought of her advice.
"If you can relate simple objects to him, and you can't stop thinking about him, and his face makes you blush, then you like him." She told me plainly. I groaned because I matched that critera. Hell, as she was saying it, I looked at a bird which made me think of him because it was singing pretty, and that made me think of him more, and that made me blush. What the actual fuck? He is my best friend, I shouldn't like him like that! I rubbed at my eyes in frustration and yelled slightly. Fuck this horomonal shit. I looked around and after seeing no one, determined it ok to scream a bit.
"SHIT! SHIIITTT! FFFUUUCCCKKK!" I doubled over after the last one, extinguishing myself of all the air. I continued screaming profanities and walking on. Eventually I lost myself with in this release of anger.
"Woah there tiger, there may be kids here!" A voice like heaven and hell called to me. I glanced beside me to see a familiar mexican face smiling at me from inside an old red BMW.
"Hello, Vic." I groan.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here is the next chapter :D sorry if it's a bit short:/ anyways, enjoy guys(: and maybe give me some feedback?:3