Status: Whenever I can.

Kissing in Cars

Truth Be Told(26 part 2)

Kellin's P.O.V(part 2)
I'd forgotten what breathing meant and my heart seemed about to give out. My head was a little dizzy, both from tears and anxiety. My stomach had a funny little feeling in it as I realized how right this was. I wasn't afraid of Vic, like I was with every other person in the world. He was my comfort blanket and I needed to be his, but telling him scared me. My breath caught in my throat and my stomach got caught in my ribs. I took a shaky breath and grabbed his t-shirt to steady my self.
"I-I know this may seem like a bad time to tell you, or weird considering the events of the past year, but really, I mean if I hadn't been denying it all along, they wouldn't have happened. Though I am in no way blaming this on you but anyways what I wanted to say is I really like you Vic, like a lot, yeah," I breathed out, all on one breath before the anxiety could eat me alive. I buried my face in his chest and took as many deep breaths of his smell as I could, before he would kick me out for being some weird creep.
"Are, are you serious?" Vic asked with a tone that actually sounded happy.
"Completely," I whispered. Vic laughed and hugged me tighter, calming my anxiety by a lot but not quiet enough.
"That's yes! Kellin I like you too, so much I like you a lot and I have for a while I just I can't believe you like me," Vic giggled, kissing my forehead again and allowing me to breath.
"Then well in that case I guess will you be my boyfriend?"
"No, I won't," Vic answered, suddenly very somber. "I don't think a relationship would be good for you right now. But Kellin, I'm going to help you get better, and then I'm going to date you, and then, hopefully, I'm going to marry you. How does that sound?"
"Perfect!" I admitted, tears lining my eyes again. "Absolutely perfect."
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes so here is part 2. KELLIC FINALLY! Okay so please please let me know what you think? Did you like? Are you happy? Too quick? Please guys tell me what you're thinking. Silent readers make me sad:c
anyways, thank you all for reading:3 I think I see the end in sight tho, idk... did you know this is 36,000 something words long?
Sorry yeah i know no one cares. Also, goo read my A/N for part 1 if you haven't and please let me know if you're interested in helping out with NaNoWriMo. thanks lovelies;-;
XOXO
Meg