Status: Whenever I can.

Kissing in Cars

Million Dollar Houses(6)

"So, what should we do now?" Kellin asked from passenger seat. We had finally finished dinner so Kellin and I got ready to take off and do something. Night had fallen over San Diego and the buildings illuminated the horizon, but they just weren't looking pretty tonight.
"I don't know... I'm not feeling up the whole going clubbing or going back home and hear Mike and Chantal have fun thing, ya know?"
"Yeah... hey, I have an idea!"
"Hm?" Kellin glanced at me, a sly grin appearing on his face and small laugh bubbling out of him.
"Lets go to the beach and get drunk. I'll text my dad and see if we can stay at his place since he is out of town." Kellin offered. His dad was pretty fucking rich, a result of being a workaholic, and it was nice but sometimes it also sucked for him. Although he got nice stuff and his dads place was nice, he barely ever saw him and when he did he was usually pretty pissy.
"Sure, sounds awesome. You text and I'll head over to mine to grab booze and clothes." I told him, pulling out of the parking lot. The lights blurred around us as I sped through the surprisingly empty streets. I rolled down my window and let my hand hang out and the freshish air in.
"He said its cool as long as we clean the place back up afterwards." He announced, locking his phone and stuffing it back in his jeans. "So, maybe we should go for a midnight swim before we get drunk? That would be cool, yeah?"
"Totally, besides 10:30 is to early to get drunk," I joked, knowing damn well we would sometimes start drinking at 10:30 am. We soon arrived at the small green house my parents owned and climbed out of the car, heading to the door.
"Hey mama! Can I go to Kellin's tonight?" I called out as soon as we got in the door. My mom came out from the kitchen and pretended to start pouting.
"Oh mijo, why are you never home anymore? Don't you like being here?" She asked in a heavy Spanish accent, a small smile playing on her face.
"Of course I love being here! I'm just here all week and once the weekends come, well I just like to go out," I explained, smiling at her. She laughed and tucked a stray piece of blonde hair behind her ear, throwing the dishtowel in her hand over her shoulder.
"I suppose you can, just stay safe and behave yourself. Will you be at his mom or dad's?"
"Dad's."
"Ok, stay safe. By the way, will you check on Mike? He said he and that girl were going to play games but, well, she looks like a... puta," My mom whispered the last word, still getting used to not always censoring herself.
"Sure, no problem. Thanks mama, see ya later," I kissed her on the cheek then ran upstairs.
"Yo, Mikey, PUT YOUR PANTS ON IF THEY'RE OFF, I'M COMING IN!" I yelled through the door and over the soft moans. I wait a few seconds, rolling my eyes at the high pitched protests, then push the door open.
"What the fuck man?" Mike greeted me from where he was sitting in his bed with a small brunette, the blanket pulled up to her chin.
"I came for booze, and to warn you mama will probably be coming to check on you soon," I explained, opening his top drawer and shoving his underwear aside and uncovering his stash. I pull out the Jack Daniel's and Bacardi before covering everything back up.
"I see why your banging her, she looks like the girl on the cover of one of your 'movies'," I tease him, leaving them both blushing and Mike glaring at me as I skip out the door.
"I got alcohol!" I whisper-yelled as I walked into my room. Kellin was chilling on my bed and looked up when I walked in.
"Oh sweet, that's the good stuff, I'm sick of Miller Lite and shit."
"Me too, hence why I stole Mike's stuff," We laughed a bit and I began packing. I pulled out my The Used drawstring bag and stuffed the bottles, some extra clothes, mynphone and ipod chargeer, tooth brush, and swimsuit in.
"Ready?"
"Yes, let's go!" Kellin jumped off my bed and headed out my door and down stairs with me close behind.
"Bye Ma!" I called, closing the door on my way out, stepping into the warm Mid-May air.
"Your turn to drive!" I sang, tossing the keys to Kellin. He sighed in defeat and climbed in.
"Just know, I'm speeding the whole way there,"Kellin warned me. I shrugged, not really caring. I just wanted to get there.
"So... Vic, do you mind if I ask something weird?" Kellin asked, nibbling his lip a bit.
"Sure, why not?" I was in a good mood, no question could ruin it.
"Uh... Uhm, are you... what's your thoughts on gays?" Kellin asked me quickly, glancing at me nervously. I wish he wouldn't have asked that, all the thoughts I'd fought the entire day came tumbling into my mind with that hiss sentence.
His eyes looked so beautiful in this light, I love his shirt, his hair look amazing, i wish he would smile for me, and a million other thoughts came to me. I didn't want to think this, no, I spent all day shoving them away and I won't let them come now, not when I'm about to have a sleepover with him.
"Vic?" He poked me, looking quite frightened.
"Oh, uhm I have no problem with them, they're cool in my book. Why?"
"Oh, no reason really. Just curious," He looked back out onto the road and I began to analyze him. His lower lip was curled up under his teeth and his sea green eyes were wide as always. He was honestly quite attractive, I didn't have to be gay to see that, right?
"We're here!" Kellin grinned, driving up a winding drive way to a large white house.
"Let's get this party started!"
♠ ♠ ♠
So, here is chapter six(: I hope you guys like it, it's more of a filler but whatever haha. So please please PLEASE let me know what you think of it so far, I would love some feedback:3 anyways, enjoy guys
xoxo Meg