Status: Whenever I can.

Kissing in Cars

I Was Saving Myself For You(7)

"Oh man how I have missed the beach!" Vic laughed, stretching and throwing his bag onto the deck. I watched him, biting my lip and silently cursed myself. Back there, in the car, I was going to admit I was bi. And potentially had feeings for him. Of course that didn't happen though, I wimped out. Hunter was right, I am a pussy.
"So whaddya say?" Vic asked, poking my shoulder with his pointer finger.
"About what again?"
"Come on man, you gotta pay attention. I was wondering if you wanted to go straight to the beach?" He repeated, pushing his shoulder into mine.
"Oh, uh, I suppose. Shouldn't we change first though?" Vic grinned wickedly as the question slipped out and to be honest, he was scaring me a bit.
"Nah, I think I have a better idea,"
"Oh?" Now I was really concerned, what else would make him smile like that?
"Skinny dipping." What? My Stomach dropped, as did the blood in my face. I hope he didn't say that. I mean, don't get me wrong I'd love to see him naked, but I don't want him to see me naked. I have scars, and fat. And, if hes naked, then chances are I'll also have a boner which won't be much fun to explain.
"Come again?" I ask, hoping he'll change what he said.
"Skinny dipping! It's on my bucket list and besides, its an amazing night and who more fun to try it with than my best friend?" He told me, a small giggle came along with his words. Who better to do it with though? I don't know, maybe your girlfriend? Brother? Straight best friend? A hot stranger? Anyone but your sexually frustrated, potentially gay best friend?
"Sure! Sounds fun," I lied through my teeth though, it's totally worth it. His face lit up and he took off down the small path, stirring up clouds of sand behind him and throwing off his shirt onto the dunes.
"Wait up!"I yell after him, laughing as I jog past his tank, picking it up off the dune. As I make it down the small hill I see probably the most amazing sight ever. Vic's standing infront of the ocean, chest already wet and shining in the moon's light, dark hair blending with the night sky. He's already waded in to his thighs and stops where he is. "You coming in, or are you going to stand there and stare? I mean, I know I'm hot but still!" He teases me. I feel a blush creep onto my face and throw his shirt to the ground with mine.
"I'm coming in, wait right there!" I call. My feet squash in the sand, leaving foot prints on the dark shore. Finally I reach the water and splash through. It's surprisingly warm for Mid-May, and I'm really quite glad it is because I really hate cold water. It doesn't take long for me to get to Vic and he starts to look around as soon as I do.
"Now, I have NO clue where to put our shorts without getting back out."
"Maybe we could just keep them on?" I suggest hopefully. He merely laughs and shakes his head.
"Nope, I want to properly skinny dip!" He proclaims. I sigh but nod anyways. No way to get out of this. I look up and start geting self conscious when I notice him staring at me. I don't care that I've known him for almost my whole life, or that he has seen my cuts before, I'm still embarrassed by my body around him. I wrap my arms around myself and sink down, letting the water cover my stomach.
"What'cha doin?" He furrows his brows and gives me and odd look.
"Uhm, nothing. Just trying to get used to the water. So, any more ideas?" I set down on the sand, the water coming up to my neck, and look back up. I find myself smiling as I realize how well this angle suits him. Th moon is positioned almost directly beside his head and is outlining him. The light illuminates a bit of his face and I can make out a small smile on his lips as well.
"Oh, I know," He turns to me and the small curve of his mouth grows.
"Why don't we just try throwing them up there on the shore, hope they stay, and then if they don't we're screwed?" He laughs as he suggests it and shakes his head a bit, "No but really I'll take them, run up and drop 'em off. Then you can be the one to go get them. Sound fair?"
My stomach plummets to my feet but I nod anyways. I guess it is fair after all, I just don't want anything... awkward to happen.
"Here, gimme your pants," He reaches out, giggling all the while. I slip off my boxers and hand them to him, trying to ignore the burning blush of embarrassment that's made its way onto my face. He begans running towards the shore and I force myself to turn the other way. The horizion proves breath taking, the stars reflecting off the water and waves shinning as they catch the moon light. A smile dances onto my lips and I sigh quietly.
"It's really pretty, I can't believe we haven't done this sooner," Vic's voice boomed from behind me.
"I know, but at least we are getting around to it now, eh?" I elbowed him lightly. He nodded before beginning to walk farther into the water.
"Let's go out farther, it's nice."
"M'kay, let's go." We move in deeper, the black water swallowing us, until we are up to our mid-stomachs in the water.
"I'd say lets keep going but it's to dark. So, uhm, ya know how they say wearing a kilt makes you feel free?" Vic asks, glancing at me sideways and stifling a giggle.
"Yeah?"
"Well, I feel pretty free right now.So I wonder, is this is what a kilt feels like," He dissolves into a giggling fit and I join him cuz I totally get what he means.
"Probably a bit, only, ya know, they do have underwear on at least," I manage to say before giggling more. The giggling soon becomes full-out laughing and at one point Vic even fell over, and under, from it.
"Holy-holy shit!" He sputtered when he resurfaced, spitting out water but still laughing. I grabbed his upper arm and held on tight and he slipped around a bit more. Eventually we calmed down, and had tears running down our faces once we did. We swam around for a bit after calming down, talking about random things.
"Sorry for the laugh attack, I guess I just needed a good laugh," Vic explained, sitting beside me. At first it had been a bit awkward, us being naked and all, but eventually we got over it.
"It's cool, I understand, plus it was fun," I shifted a bit then shivered, realizing that I was, infact, freezing.
"Do you wanna get out by chance?" I ask him, hoping it's a yes.
"Sure, its getting cold and anyways, I can practically hear the shots screaming 'drink us! drink us!'" He cried in a high pitch voice, well higher than normal.
"So... I have to get our pants, right?" He nodded and I groaned a bit but got up. I told him I'd be back before running off. I hurried up to the beach and grabbed my underwear and slipped them on. I picked his up and shook them off before turning back to the shore. I stopped for a sec, staring at the back of Vic's head which I could swear flipped around as soon as I did. Was he staring at me? I don't think so, I'm pretty sure he is straight. No, no way he was staring at me. He's defiantly straight and even if he wasnt he wouldn't like me and I wouldn't want him to.Would I?
I shook my head trying to clear it and head back into the surf. I can't wait to start drinking and stop thinking.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here is chapter 7:3 I hope you guys like it, this chapter was kind of difficult to write without moving to quick:/ I was gonna upload sooner, but I actually was social this weekend(it was weird) anyway, let me know what you think of it. it's more of a filler, for now;) anyways, yeah, comment, subscribe, recommend, whatever you want its all appreciated. Thanks guys, enjoy, bye:)