Status: Whenever I can.

Kissing in Cars

Got A Secret, Can You Keep It? (8)

"I'm playing bartender tonight! You ready to try my original shot, Devil's Spit?" I asked Kellin, already standing behind the bar in the corner of the mancave. Devil's Spit was my own concoction of tequila, vodka, and whiskey, all throat burners. And one thing about this shot is, only Mikey can ever take more than one, but he's a professional drinker pretty much so he doesn't count.
"Yeah, sure. Though if I puke after I take it, I'm puking on you. I don't drink much and you know it," Kellin warned me. And it was true, he was the offical designated driver, unless he needed not to be, and he couldn't handle hs liquor well because of it.
"Ok, it's cool, just try not to be cuz I'll hit you if you puke on me. So anyways, what will we do after our shots?" I ask him, pouring a bit of each drink into the small, turquoise shot glass Kellin gave me. The liquids mixed together and smelt so strongly even my nostrils hurt.
"Well, maybe a board game? Or scary movie? Or we could just dance around, dad got a new stereo-system and he says it's amazing." Kelllin offers, listing the things we usually do.I perk up at the idea of the dancing, I'm sure the new system will sound amazing and I have some music that would be awesome coming out of there.
"Yeah, let's dance." I decide, since not only will it mean loud music but also getting to laugh at Kellin's terrible dancing.
I finish mixing his drink and slide it over to him, giving my best Cheshire grin as he raises it to his lips, wincing at the smell.
"Oh wait, idea!" I shout, stopping him from throwing the drink back. I run over to the audio jack sticking out of the wall and shove it into my ipod, guessing its the right thing for the stereo-system.
"Shots shots sho-sho-sh-shots!" The speakers yell, projecting LMFAO's song through the house. Kellin laughs a bit since everyone always teases me about my tendencies to chose music fitting to what we were doing, it was a small obsession of mine.
"Take it!" I scream over the music and he lifts it up again, still wincing. He tosses it back and immediately starts coughing and fumbling for a different drink. I hand him a bottle of water and watch smugly as he gets visibly tipsy. Finally he stops dying and focuses his watery eyes on me.
"My turn to mix one up for you!" He tells me, slipping behind me and over to the alcohol. He giggles as he pulls out a red and black shot glass and orders me to turn around. I hear him open multiple bottles and pour them in. He sloshes them around and I just imagine how he must look, his face scrunched up in concentration with a smile teasing his lips, knowing how he will exact his revenge.
"Here you go," He hands it to me, refusing to allow me to turn around. I grimace, it's not even to my lips and I can smell the liquor. I squeeze my nose and set the glass to my lip. Then, without a hesitation, I tip my head and the glass backward, letting it race down my throat. As soon as the concoction hits the back of my throat, I have to fight not to cough. Quickly the shot is gone and I lean over coughing harder than I have ever.
"I call it 'Dragon Fire'," Kellin giggles, passing me his water. I groan and drink half the bottle. Finally I no longer feel like my throat is burning, so I turn to see what he put in it. Spread along the counter is a whiskey bottle, a rum bottle, vodka, sherry, tequila, scotch, and some clear stuff I'm guessing to be moonshine.
"Are you trying to kill me? I'm probably gona be as drunk as if I had 10 beers!" Pretending to angry, I cross my arms and walk off to switch the song to 'Cookie Jar' by Gym Class Heroes.
"I'm sorry," Kellin apologizes, suddenly beside me. I giggle and assure him it's alright. Once he is over it, I start dancing beside him trying to get him to dance with me. Eventually he gives in and dances alongside me, looking like the idiot he is. I can't help but marvel at the boy, how adorable he manages to be even when he is acting like such a retard.At this point I have decided that although I highly doubt he likes me, I like him.
Not that he can ever know.
I decided to push the thought from my mind by turning on some heavier music, whipping my head around and laughing at myself and Kellin. Once the song ends I lift my throbbing head and meet Kellin's dancing eyes.
"I Iove this system!" I call to him. He agrees, starting to say something but getting cut off by some Young Blood song. Kellin begins throwing himself around and I figure eh, why the fuck not, and join in on his sporadic dancing, giggling the whole time.
A few hours later we stumble into the cool night and collapse onto the sandy backyard. Neither of us says anything, but I can tell he wants to. The music still pulses out of the windows and I swear my heart is beating in time to the bass. The wind blows into my face and I happily breathe in the summery scent.
"And in that moment, I swear we were infinite." I whisper, quoting "The Perks Of Being A Wallflower." Kellin chuckles beside me before leaning against me, resting his head.
"So, uhm, Vic?"
"Yeah?"
"I have a question and it maybe be weird but will you answer it?" He askes quietly. I nod, now quite curious about what he's asking.
"Well, see the guys and I were talking and they, well they suggested you were bi and I was just curious if you were so I decided to ask. So are you, ya know, bi?"
♠ ♠ ♠
hey, sorry I updated late:L I'm planning to update soon this week, so like Friday, but if I could get a little encouragement through comments, I'd love it:3 so yeah, ohhh cliffhanger thing haha anyways, enjoy guys, feedback would be great.
xoxo
Me