Status: Whenever I can.

Kissing in Cars

Asleep (9)

I bite so hard on my tongue the second the words leave my mouth that I actually draw blood. Vic's face faintly flushes for a moment before he goes back to a neutral expression.
"Not that I'm aware of, no. Haha why do you ask?" I won't lie, I wish he had said yes. Although I doubt I would have done anything had he, but at least I would have had the option. Now I knew I'd just be rejected.
"Oh well, the guys had suggested you were so..." I trailed off, not wanting him to think I was bi myself, even though it would be true. He shrugged beside me and continued staring off. The alcohol was starting to affect us since we weren't dancing and we just sort of began slumping against each other.
"I'm tired Vic," I mumbled letting my eyes slip shut and curling up beside him, since we had fallen down onto our backs.
"Me too, want to sleep out here?" He asked, finally turning to gaze at me with clouded eyes.
"I don't know, it's cold." I shuddered as another breeze hit me, sending chills over my body and reminding me that it's not yet summer.
"Ok then, why don't we sleep inside then we can actually sleep well, and we'll try sleeping out here in the summer." He promised, pushing himself off the ground. I reach my hand up lazily, making Vic do the work of getting me off the ground. He chuckled but helped me anyways. We headed into the house and immediately Vic switched the songs to an acoustic playlist. I start for the bedroom but Vic grabs my wrist, pulling me back into the kitchen.
"I want food before we sleep." He tells me as he begins rummaging in the fridge. My stomach growls so I grab the pizza box he threw onto the counter and head into the living room. I sing along softly and pull out a piece, biting in and smiling in delight as the food touches my tongue.
"That pizza isn't just for you, Kels," Vic walks in laughing, a bottle of water in each hand.
"Have some water too, hydration is key to svoiding a hangover!" He tosses a bottle to me and pulls out a slice for himself. We eat in silence for a bit, humming along to the songs we know and trying to for the ones we don't
"So, uh, wanna play Never Have I Ever? Only without shots, but instead you have to I don't know drink more water?" Vic suggested after a bit. I guess he woke up more.
"Sure," I agreed, motioning for him to go first.
"Ok, never have I ever had sex," He says, going with the stereotypical starter. Naturally I don't take a drink, I swear I'll probably die before I get laid.
"Never have I ever drank in school," I smiled, knowing he would have to take a sip. He and Mike were known for taking beer runs during classes they got bored in or lunch.
Sure enough he uncapped his bottle and drank up. We continued with petty truths until we were almost out of water.
"Ok,never have I ever broken up with someone," He said, looking at me waiting for my response. I froze, I had only ever had one known relationship and she broke up with me. In front of everyone.
"Hey, remember you can't lie," He laughed, poking my shoulder. I sighed, but took a sip anyways.
"Wait though, I though Kate broke up with you?" He asked, looking fairly confused. I shrugged and began to start the next truth.
"No. Explain, who did you break up with?" Vic pushed, refusing to let me get away with not answering.
"Fine ok, uhm I was dating someone from my old school-"
"You kept in touch with them for five years?"
"Well see we had a little romance over the summer when my dad still lived there then he moved out here too and yeah. So I broke up with them "
"Name?"
"No. Never have I ever had a fake romance," I decided on saying, since a new trend was to be married on facebook and I had never done that. Vic laughed and finished off his bottle.
"I should have taken smaller drinks," He laughed, shaking his head.
"Lets finish mine, ok?"
"Yeah, Never have I ever admitted something risky." He said, and I finished my water.
"So bed now?" I offer him, walking off without waiting for his answer.I hear him trailing behind me and giggle lightly, thinking about how people would say he follows me like a lost puppy. Not usually, but he is this time.
I walk into my room and flop down onto the queen bed. Not long after Vic plops down beside me, lying over the covers and shutting his eyes.
"Night Kellin," He whispers, his voice already laced with sleep. I smile and wish him goodnight as well.
I try to fall asleep as well, but can't seem to find it. Eventually I wander over to the window and open it, staring at the sea.The small breeze blowing in is chilly, numbing my body. Soon I get lost in the horizon and begin to question all that I know. A loop of bad thoughts plays through my head over and over and soon I begin shaking with the stress. Nights like these are what I define as living hells. They're terrifying and unhappy, leaving me with bad urges and many tears. I didn't start having them until my bipolar disorder began to worsen.I wish I could go back to the nights where I had fun and relaxex, rather than stressed and cried. Darker thoughts than usual crept into my head as I watched a wave crash on shore, so I go back to my bed with hops I'll fall asleep and ris myself of these thoughts.
The Smith's Asleep begins to play and I smirk at the irony. I'm thankful for jt though, the song calms to down enough so drowsiness take over.
"Sing to me, sing to me I don't want to wake up on my own anymore," I whisper along, my eyes landing on Vic as I do.
"Night Vic, I love you." I decide to say, before letting the song lull me into unconsciousness all the way.
♠ ♠ ♠
You didn't really think I'd have him come out yet, did you?(: haha all in due Time;)
So yeah, it's been a little longer than I anticipated and I'm really sorry about that:/ I do REALLY want to update sooner though because I have plans for the next chapter:3 So yeah, you all should look up this chapter is name after, it's called Asleep by the Smiths. I found it from Perks Of Being A Wallflower. Good book.
Anyways, enjoy guys! Feedback is awesome, thanks for the comments and keep them coming please:3
Xoxox
Me