Closet Escapades

1210 words

I’d been frustrated all day. No matter how hard I tried to avoid it, he was constantly in my line of vision, smirking and sending me little winks all day that was doing nothing to keep my hormones at bay. He knew what he was doing of course, every time I’d grasp the table for support or clench my thighs so tightly they’d make indents onto my skin, or the one thing that we both knew was my ultimate giveaway for when I’d disappear into the bathroom for extended periods of time and come out, dishevelled yet thoroughly annoyed that I hadn’t fully gotten what I wanted.

The boys had just performed their last set of the night and had burst through the doors that separated the stage from the backstage area. Five sweaty and smiling faces beamed at me when I handed them a bottle of water each, with their names on them. Niall was the first to throw me into a hug which I didn’t mind, but it was his arms I’d been craving the most.

Chatty voices and loud whoops of enthusiasm signalled that the first show of the Take Me Home tour was off to a great start, but now it was back to the hotel room for a quick shower before a night of clubbing and getting trashed. This was the way to celebrate tour; One Direction style.

“Allie!” A masculine figure stood in front of me, a sweat stained white t-shirt and black straight legged jeans hugged his figure and it took everything I had not to jump him right on the spot. Not when there were so many people around.

“You don’t have to shout Haz,” I told the curly haired member. “I’m standing right in front of you.”

He smirked, his dimples prominent in his grin and silently begged God to please don’t let that boy smile any further. I let my gaze stray to his dimples for only a moment before snapping to attention, allowing myself to get lost in the gaze of his soulful green eyes.

“You looked lost,” he began, the huskiness of his voice dropping a decibel as he took a step towards me. “Looked like you were in your own world there. Is there something I should know about?”

The closeness of our proximity was coming close to push me over the edge, and it was only mere seconds before I was going to find the nearest closet and have my way with him there. The thought made me smile a little, and I seriously began to wonder how much time we could have before the car back to the hotel left.

“What are you thinking about?” Harry asked, letting his fingers brush a few strands away from my face as he tenderly tucked it behind my ear. His fingers grazing against my cheek was such a simple gesture but it was getting to me, my thoughts about Harry had been locked away for far too long and it was time to do something about it, for once and for all.

Without any warning I grabbed Harry’s arm and dragged him to the nearest closet; it was a broom closet where the janitors held their equipment but I couldn’t care less, I wanted Harry and I wanted him now. Making sure there was no one about to see what I was doing, I yanked the door open and was about to push him in there when I realised he was willingly going along with this. I stepped into the claustrophobic area with him and with one hand closed the closet door shut.

Immediately, Harry pushed my body against the door, making a thumping sound but none of us cared too much, instead focusing all of our attention on each other. His dick pressed into my core, and I wanted to moan but I knew I had to be quiet. Our lips met feverishly, tongues battling against one another while fighting for dominance, while I slid one hand into Harry’s mass of curly hair and the other on his chest, loving the way his pecks tightened underneath my touch. I groaned quietly when he pulled his lips away from mine, and the soft smile he sent me didn’t help either. I wrapped my arms around his neck to pull him closer to me, but he resisted and instead picked up my legs, tangling them around his waist before cradling my body against the roughness of the door. I could feel the indentation of a broom sticking into the side of my leg and the dust was eventually going to make me sneeze, but I ignored them and focused on what Harry was currently doing. It took all of my effort not to moan as loudly as I could, as his pink, concave lips brushed the side of my neck, nipping at it gently as he sucked on the skin.

“Harry,” I breathed softly into his ear. “Don’t-,” I took a deep breath. “-stop.”

Harry pulled away from my neck and connected his forehead with mine. “You want me to stop?” His voice was so deep and oh God, so sexy, that I couldn’t hold back any longer. I just couldn’t.

I slid my hand slowly down his body, licking my lips as I reached the waistband of his black jeans. Daringly I looked up at Harry, as though asking his permission but knowing what his response was going to be.

“Don’t start something you can’t finish,” was his only response, and I took the opportunity to unzip the inseam of his jeans and slide my hand through the gap. We began kissing again, my hand tightly held his shaft up and down slowly, over the material of his underwear. I knew he wanted me to go in for the main kill, but I wanted to tease him, at least for a little bit until I got the satisfaction that I wanted.

I stroked him gently, marvelling at his size and length and at that moment, there was nothing I wanted more than to go down on this bad boy. The thought of my mouth devouring him increased the speed of my hands and finally, I was able to make Harry moan into my ear, finally slipping a hand into the waistband of presumably, his Calvin Klein underwear he wore frequently, and firmly gripping his enlarged, hard cock in my hand.

A low, growling sound had escaped from his lips and I knew that someone was sure to catch us. Pausing momentarily, Harry and I looked at each other, waiting for footsteps or a noise to indicate that someone was onto us. We didn’t hear anything, but as I was about to finish him off (he was so close, I could feel it), an Irish voice brought us out of our daze.

“Harry! Where are ya, mate?” I could feel my body falling onto the door as Niall yanked it open; the both of us feeling hot and flustered was an understatement. It was fortunate that Niall caught me in time, but unfortunate for Harry who stood opposite a highly amused Niall, his jeans down to his ankles and his underwear sagging slightly.

Well, things could have been worse.
♠ ♠ ♠
I wrote this a while ago but wanted to save it for a contest entry, here it is! I have a list of sexy situations that I intend to write so expect those for some contests during the summer :) This is also my first sexy 1D fic, so feedback is defs appreciated!