Status: Continued (is not sure what to write here)

The Super Hero That Stole My Heart

Chapter 5

I walked into the gym with Aiden and we separated to get dressed for P.E. and Iris opened her locker next to me and got out her gym clothes.

"Hey are you going to that teen club with me this weekend?" She asked and I smiled and shrugged.

"Sure, I don't have anything planned this weekend." I said and she nodded and got dressed and left. I smiled and got dressed too and walked out and sat down on the bleachers with her, waiting for Aiden.

///////// Aiden's POV /////////

"Hey Aiden!" Someone yelled as I walked toward my numbered gym locker.

I heard something flying toward me and I looked over at it immediately and saw a football hurling right toward my face. I caught it with ease and hurled it at the direction it came from. It hit a guy in the face and he flew back into the lockers. Everyone gasped at me and I scoffed and walked away. I got dressed for gym and I felt the eyes still on me. I glared in the direction and a huddled group of guys flinched and I rolled my eyes.

"Hey Aiden..! Do you want to try out for football..? We could really use-"

I held up my hand and the shorter of the guys immediately shut up. "Sorry, I'm always too busy... I barely ever have time for homework." I said and they nodded quietly and walked away. I sighed and walked out the locker room. I saw Leanna and smiled slightly. I jogged over to her and sat down.

///////// Leanna's POV ////////

"Hello Den, ready to do the course?" Eskil asked and Aiden gave him a confused look.

"We have a obstacle course, it's necessary to do... and you're timed and I can barely ever make it." I explained, whining, and he smiled.

"What happens if you get a fast time?" He asked and Eskil cleared his throat.

"You get an offer to be on all sport teams and free gawking cheerleaders." He said and Aiden looked at me.

"I don't like those prizes... Leanna, care to make a de-"

"No, I don't trust you." I said quickly and he pouted.

"But it's only a kiss... just one quick kiss." He said and I sighed, allowing the blush to flourish on my cheeks.

"Fine... But if I win, what do I get?" I asked and he thought for a moment.

"Answers to any question." He said and I became interested instantly.

"Okay. We'll be paired together." I said smiling and stood when the coach told us to exit the gym to the course. I grabbed Aiden's hand and dragged him past all of the other people and stood in front of the long obstacle course.

"Leanna and... Aiden, correct?" The coach asked and I nodded and took my start. Aiden copied me to my left and I stared ahead at the first obstacle; the monkey bars. I swear it's the only thing I'm good at.

The coach blew the whistle and I took off. Aiden got the lead and we got onto our separate monkey bars and I sped through while Aiden was right next to me. I swung down and stared at the wall and the rope in front of me. I groaned and I saw Aiden coming up behind me for the rope and I jumped onto it, yanking myself up with all of my strength. I grunted as I climbed slowly and I saw Aiden from the corner of my eye even thought I was a quite high off the ground. He was climbing without the rope! How was that even possible!? I rolled my eyes and moved a bit faster with new determination. I was almost there and I put my head over the top and saw how far the drop was and froze. Shit.... shit shit.... Why was this so high?? I've never got this far.... At the bottom I'd jump down and run around the wall. Aiden paused and look over at me. I looked at him horrified and he chuckled a bit.

"Close your eyes.." He whispered and I did immediately.

I felt his hand cup my butt and I blushed and clenched my fists, ready to punch the hell out of him. He pushed me up and suddenly I was sitting on top. I heard Aiden hit the ground and my eyes shot open. He smiled at me and opened his arms. I took a deep breath and fell down from the top of the wall. I landed in his arms in seconds and he set me on the ground and suddenly he was gone. I opened my eyes and gasped. I ran after him at half my speed and he reached the hurdles. He paused confused and I smirked and ran past him and leaped over every hurdle perfectly and he cursed loudly and I ran straight toward the awaiting soccer balls. I kicked one and dribbled it between my feet and shot it hard into the goal. I glanced back and Aiden got his ball and kicked it hard and it flew directly into the goal. He smirked at me and I ran away from him quickly to the awaiting shiny beam. I put my hands onto its warm metal and lifted myself onto it. I got onto my feet and walked across the beam carefully and hopped off. I looked back and Aiden used my technique to get on the beam then he ran across the beam and I covered my eyes, waiting for him to lose his footing. Suddenly a rush of air passed me and I heard Aiden calling my name. I looked and he was past me. I gasped and ran after him. I eventually got right next to him and I saw the finish line coming up and I knew that he still had enough energy to beat me, but I needed those questions answered.

I gasped and fell to the ground, crying out. Aiden stopped immediately and whipped around. He ran to me and crouched next to me. I whined and my knee actually was scratched up. I whimpered when he put his hand near it. He sighed and picked me up bridal style, making me blush. I looked at him and he ran to the finish line. I smiled and held out my arm to make the finish line first. Suddenly Aiden spun around and touched the finish line first. I cursed loudly and got out of his arms and hit his chest multiple times. He laughed and I turned away.

"Aw.... Baby... Just be happy that I helped you across." He said and grabbed my hand. I jerked it away from him and he chuckled. "And I believe you owe me something..." He said and I rolled my eyes. I kissed my hand and slapped him hard.

"Merry Christmas." I said and walked to the gym for water.

///////// Aiden's POV ////////

I couldn't help but let out a quiet purr from the slap she gave me. She was good, I'd give her that, but I would get my prize if she knows or not.

//////// Leanna's POV //////

"Please...." I begged and Aiden smirked and shook his head. He walked me to my door and smiled at me. "Just answer one." I said and he sighed and leaned against the wall next to me.

"Fine. I'll answer one invalid one." He said and I cheered happily and hugged him.

"Thank you!!!" I said and grinned. "Are you hiding anymore powers from me?" I asked him quietly and he smiled.

"Of course." He said and turned to leave.

"No! What are you doing??" I asked and grabbed his arm. "You're supposed to tell me what they are!!" I yelled and he laughed.

"That wasn't in the questions sweet cheeks." He said and disappeared. I rolled my eyes and went to my room. I did my home work and ate before getting ready for bed. Eventually I went to sleep and snuggled close to my pillow.

I woke up slightly as I felt my bed shifting slightly. I tensed and I heard Aiden mumbling something.

"Don't kill me... Don't kill me...." He repeated as he got into the covers with me. I blushed and he ran his fingers through my hair and I closed my eyes lightly as he leaned in and kissed my cheek. I felt him sigh and he pulled away a bit and I sat up.

"I'm totally going to kill you." I said and he stared at me wide eyed. I tried to slap him, but he grabbed my hand and grabbed my other one and sighed, pouting slightly.

"See... you don't even trust me...." He mumbled, pretending to be innocent. "I didn't even do anything. I just came in here to kiss your cheek." He said and I nodded.

"Sure. Well just know you have literally five seconds to leave my room before my softball bat meets somewhere that you don't want it to." I said and started counting in my head and he jumped up and teleported to his room. I don't trust you, and I think we should break up. I thought to him, obviously not serious, but he apparently couldn't identify a joke. He appeared next to my bed again and I gasped as he grabbed my arm and jerked me up. He held me close to him and stared into my eyes.

"Don't say that." He said and I looked away from his piercing gray eyes.

"It was a joke, calm your tits." I said and pulled my arms away.

"That wasn't a joke to me." He said and I looked at him and the anger in his eyes made me sigh.

"Fine... I'm sorry Denny." I said and he nodded and kissed my cheek.

"I accept your apology." He mumbled and paused and didn't leave. "But you owe me something for hurting my feelings." He said and I shook my head.

"You're pushing it." I said and he shook his head.

"You actually owe me two kisses. One for winning the race and another for hurting my feelings." He said and I rolled my eyes. I kissed him lightly on the lips and kissed his cheek. "That's not a kiss." He said quietly and I rolled my eyes. "Please.... all I want is a kiss... just longer than ten seconds..." He begged and I sighed and kissed him and he held me close and kissed me back. I put my arms around his neck and he put his arms around my waist. I kissed him gently and our lips moved gently against each others, making my heart thud loudly in my chest. I pulled away and pressed my lips lightly against his again and pulled away for the final time.

"Was that better?" I asked him and took his arms from around my waist. He didn't say anything, but the idiotic grin on his face said enough. "Good night weirdo." I said rolling my eyes and laughing. I laid under the covers and I felt his weight disappear from the bed. I checked and he was gone from my room. I smiled and fell asleep for a second time.

////////// Aiden's POV /////////

I leaned against the wall of my room with the lights off. I touched my lips and smirked, chuckling. I got off the wall and took a quick shower, dreaming of nothing but our kiss once I fell asleep. I felt someone get into the bed with me and I was so sleepy, I didn't even care. A hand stroked my hair and the feeling almost made me fall back asleep. I sighed quietly and the hand moved down to my cheek.

"Get up.... up Aiden...." Leanna's voice whispered in my head and my thoughts switched to the kiss and I blushed and I heard her giggle. She was so cute. I rolled over and looked at her. I pulled her under the covers and held her close to me. I nuzzled her and stroked her hair. She hugged me back and tried to move after a while.

"No.... We must ditch...." I mumbled and she pushed me away.

"We're not going to ditch...." She said and sat up, getting out of bed.

"Please... I'm too lazy and I want you to stay here with me..." I whined and she stared at me quietly and shook her head.

"Definitely not worth it." She said and I rolled my eyes and sat up.

"Will you stay if I promise to stay if I answer every question that you have?" I offered and she looked at me interested. I knew I was getting into deep shit... but her life couldn't get any worst than it was already becoming.

"Even invalid ones?!" She asked and dropped her back pack. I nodded and she kicked off her shoes and got into the bed with me. I smiled at her and held her close.

"Anytime you want to st-" She interrupted me and covered my mouth.

"What are your other powers?" She asked and I sighed and smiled slightly.

"Of course... Besides teleporting and mind reading.... I have perfect balance, I can run fast, I have fast reflexes and I'm an excellent boyfriend." I said jokingly and I chuckled, so she would think that was it. She would learn the rest later.... She didn't need to know everything.

"Are you a super hero?" She asked and I nodded.

"Of course. I can be your hero baby~!" I sung from that song and she laughed at my sarcasm and hit my chest. I kissed her forehead and she smiled.

"So that's a no. You could be a villain. Your singing is scary enough." I laughed and rolled my eyes. "Anyway... Hmmm.... Where's your dad?" I sighed and propped my head on my elbow.

"Probably some where in Norway if I know him well enough." I muttered and sighed at the thought of my father. "He left my mom and I when I was 6, claiming that I could handle this continent... And I haven't seen him since." I mumbled and looked at her. Her light green eyes stared into mine and I got lost in her eyes. I blushed and stared at her quietly. She said something and I didn't even hear it because I was solely focus on her twinkling eyes. I blushed and she rolled her eyes and got out of bed and I looked at her confused and sat up.

"You're such an idiot." She said laughing quietly and I heard my phone ringing. Thinking it was my mom, I let her answer it, but when she put it on speaker, I instantly regretted it.

"Report Officer!!!" I heard the police radio yell and another voice came on. "She's trapped!! The house is going to collapse!!" Leanna looked at me and I sighed annoyed and ran to my closet.

"You need to leave. Now!" I yelled at Leanna and stripped down quickly and pulled on my suit and fixed it. I walked out and Leanna was still standing there staring at me shocked.

"Address-! 1123 Alford Road!!!" The officers on the phone screamed and I snatched the phone from her and hung up. "I'll be back in a little while, rest up." I said and she stared at me wide eyed, all of it finally hitting her. I grabbed a black bandanna and opened my window before jumping out.

I landed on the ground and teleported to the address. Smoke filled my lungs and I stared at the police and they saw me and I nodded slightly and they stared at me shocked. I teleported inside of the house and fire surrounded me and I hissed as a flame licked at my exposed wrist. I heard choking and sobbing and I whipped around. A little girl crawled from under the bed and held out her hand for me. I walked to her and pulled her into my arms. I created a forcefield around both of us and tied the bandanna around her face and walked carefully through the house. She stared up at me and reached for a bear that was on the ground. I grabbed it and handed it to her after blowing out the few flames on it. A wooden plank hit the forcefield and I looked at it and jogged to the front door that was covered with blazing hot beams of wood. I set girl on the floor next to my leg and she clung to me. I closed my eyes and cupped my hands and opened my eyes, smiling at the decent sloppy sphere of energy floating between my hands. I forced the glowing ball toward the planks and the door and wood exploded outward. I picked up the little girl and carried her out, staring at the sobbing parents. I carried her to them and my forcefield disappeared. I handed her to the mom and backed away.

"Excuse me sir!! Wait!" I heard the officer from the radio beg and I turned and stared at him. He ran over to me in a uniform. He had to be at least fifty, I noted, as he stared at me, amazed. "You saved that girl. You're a hero!" He said and I smiled. He pulled out a camera and thats when my smile left my face. "I just want a quick picture, just for the paper, please." He begged and I sighed and nodded standing still in the night. I listened as his finger pushed down the button and as soon as the camera's shutter began to close, I teleported. I landed in front of my house sighing. I couldn't be in the paper, it would ruin everything. I would become a known entity and people would do things underground so I wouldn't be able to detect it. That was the last thing I needed.

//////// Leanna POV ///////

I stood there listening to the phone as Aiden stared at me quietly. It sounded like a police radio, which was odd, because the last time I checked, police radios don't make calls. Aiden ran past me as they reported some burning house. There was a girl inside and she was going to die. I stared at Aiden's closet, still trying to grasp what was happening. He came out and I could only stare at him. I was even more shocked and confused than a few seconds ago.

He had on black pants and a black long sleeved shirt. He had on black leather gloves with nails coming out of the tips and he had on black tennis shoes. He walked past me and I saw a long black tail swaying animatedly behind him. That was the last thing I saw before he was gone. I looked out the window and saw nothing and I sighed and put down the phone, but I heard talking.

"Who the hell is that!?! Get him away from that building- Did he... He went inside!!! What is he doing!?!?!" A voice yelled and I hung up and rubbed my temples trying to think about what the hell was happening.

I was sure of one big thing. He had a lot of explaining to do. That damn liar.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just jumbled up ideas I guess