Status: In progress, loves.

Don't Waste Your Time on Me.

Show me the way to bed, show me the way you move.

Alex

"Jack?" I asked, after I had slowly opened my eyes and taken my time to fully appreciate the raven-haired male that lay next to me. Jack was wearing a dark blue v-neck along with black skinnies and a black loop scarf which wasn't really visible because Jack was cuddled up in a duvet while his fingers gently toyed with my hair, making me let out a breath of pure contentment. I, however, was slightly irritated by his need of a scarf and a duvet considering that the temperature in his bedroom was probably high enough to out-herod the temperature in hell itself, but whatever, I wasn't complaining.

"Hm?" he hummed, continuing to gently stroke my scalp with his mildly calloused fingers, sending wave after wave of butterflies through me.

"Why the hell are you wearing a scarf? It's like eighty degrees in here. Don't you want to take it off?" I mumbled as my eyes slowly slipped shut again, allowing myself to enjoy the feeling of him touching me again without fearing to hurt me.

It had been two months since I was sent home which means that it had not only been two months since Jack and I got together but it had also been two months since I had last spoken to my mother. She still refused to talk to me, refused to help me gain back the memories I've lost due to the accident. It was hard living without my mother, but it was harder to know that we once had a close relation which seemed to have been destroyed by my sexuality. I always thought that parents, especially mothers, were supposed to love their children how they are. I thought it was self-evident that they would respect you and support you no matter what, but my mother proved me wrong. She told me that she'd need a few days to herself, that she'd be there for me through everything. But those days she asked for turned into weeks and weeks turned into months. Those two months have brought me a lot of pained memories from my past, memories I'd much rather never have remembered, things I tried to block out for the sake of my sanity. I hadn't fully regained my memory yet, Jack and I both knew that that wasn't likely to happen, but we kept holding onto that tiny straw of hope we had left.

"I don't know, it didn't bother me until you mentioned it." he said, starting to uncomfortably tug at the scarf that was tightly wound around his neck "Take it off." he whined, his voice high-pitched and his face scrunched up in the most adorable way possible.

"Okay okay, princess. Calm your pretty tits." I teased before I let my fingers creep under the hem of his scarf, carefully tracing patterns on the back of his neck. I could feel him lean into my touch, causing a small smile to spread across my lips. Gently I pulled the loop scarf over his head letting it drop on the floor next to his head. "Better?" I asked, puckering my lips.

"Yes, thank you." Jack grinned and pressed his lips to mine firmly. I kissed him back right away and put my hands on the back of his neck. It definitely wasn’t a sweet, gentle kiss, but it wasn’t forced either. His hands rested on my hips and he ran his tongue along my lower lip. I happily opened my mouth and he pushed his tongue inside, sending waves of electricity and butterflies through me. I licked back against the pink muscle and he whimpered slightly, making me feel powerful. He flicked the tip of his tongue against the roof of my mouth and I couldn’t resist the urge to moan, since this was just too good to be true.

“Jack.” I breathed between kisses. “Fuck.”

“You okay?” He murmured against my lips. He was always worrying about me.

I nodded vigorously and kissed him hard, licking around the hot cavern of his mouth. My hands tangled in his hair as his pushed up my shirt, touching the warm skin. We both broke away at the same time only to discard of our shirts, then immediately returned to each other’s lips. Our chests pressed against each other and Jack’s hands roamed down, giving my ass a gentle squeeze and making me moan out his name uncontrollably.

He pushed me on my back on the bed and straddled me. I could feel his boner on my leg and I’m sure he could feel mine as well. I guess he had to have, since he rolled his hips against mine. “Jaaaack.” I whined, my voice a few octaves lower than usual due to lust.

He moved down to my neck, kissing and nipping at the warm skin there. He softly bit my earlobe, rolling it between his teeth. “What do you want?” He growled.

“I'm ready.” I decided on the spot that Jack was undoubtedly the one I wanted to lose my virginity to. "Fuck me."

“You’re sure?”

“Fuck me!”

He didn’t reply, instead started sucking at the skin on my neck. I whined, desperate for more contact, but I knew he was going to tease me. So I just arched my back, whimpering at the feeling of his soft lips against my neck. “Fucking tease.” I breathed, tilting my head back as his teeth nipped skillfully at my collarbone, surely leaving a hickey.

He responded by sucking on the skin hard and making me moan his name uncontrollably. To my happiness, he scooted down a bit more and teased my nipples with his mouth, sucking and licking and biting. I moaned again and arched my back even more, trying to get more, more of this, more of Jack. I wanted it.

No.

I needed it.

“Fuck, Jack!” I whined as he bit a nipple. He looked up at me through his dark eyelashes and fuck, that was hot.

“You okay?” He asked again, kissing back up to my lips. I nodded quickly.

“Don’t fucking stop!”

He laughed a little and kissed me before kissing a line down my chest and stomach to the waistband of my jeans. He left a dark hickey on each of my hipbones as his hands roamed everywhere. He kept glancing up at me to make sure I was okay. He murmured sweet nothings against my skin, different things for each kiss.

“You’re fucking perfect.” The words were punctuated with a soft kiss to my hard-on, making me moan and try not to buck my hips.

His hands were rubbing my upper thighs and hips as he kissed my bare stomach, little nips placed here and there. “Fucking perfect.” He repeated.

He finally pulled my belt off and wiggled my jeans down. I made him take his off as well and let him take control again. He pressed a chaste kiss to my lips before heading down South and kissing the love bites on my hipbones. He glanced up at me through his eyelashes as if to ask permission to take off my boxers. I nodded and he still looked slightly hesitant, so I pulled him up to my lips and kissed him. “I want you.” I whispered against his mouth.

He nodded and hooked two fingers under the waistband of my boxers, slowly pulling them down and letting them fall to the floor. He stared for a second before kissing me again and muttered, “You’re perfect,” Once again.

I just blushed a little and he kissed a line down to my boner. His hand wrapped around it and I moaned, bucking my hips involuntarily. He slowly started pumping his hand, gradually getting faster and faster. Moans leaked from my mouth like a faucet turned on and I wanted more of him, so much more.

Just as I thought that, his lips wrapped around the head of my dick. I shouted, trying desperately not to buck my hips. He slowly took me down farther, his tongue tracing patterns on the underside. He somehow took me all the way down to the base and gagged just slightly. He hollowed his cheeks and swallowed around me before going back.

To my disappointment he pulled off, making me whine. He laughed a little and kissed me before grabbing the lube. He slid off his boxers and I moaned at the sight of him, making him laugh again.

I was a bit nervous, to be honest. I knew it was going to hurt. Then again, I also knew that Jack would be gentle. “You’re sure?” He confirmed.

I nodded. “I want you.” I repeated, pulling him down for a kiss. He nodded and put lube over three fingers. He nudged my legs apart and didn’t hesitate pushing one in my entrance. It was a little uncomfortable, but nothing I couldn’t handle.

He didn’t move it around for about a minute until I said, “Okay.”

He wiggled it around a bit and added another, which brought more resistance than the first. It hurt and I whimpered uncontrollably. Jack kissed the inside of my thigh and murmured, “I’m sorry.”

“I-It’s okay.” I breathed, shifting my hips around a bit. “Go.”

He began scissoring his fingers and twisted them in different directions. Out of nowhere, shots of electricity and pleasure flew through me at record speed and I screamed, my back arching as I started to grind back against his hand with everything I had. I was shaking in delight, needing more, more of everything he was giving me.

“More, Jack, more!” I gasped. “Fuck, I need it!”

He grinned and added the last finger. Fuck, that hurt. I whined, squeezing my eyes shut. However, slowly, the pain started to fade and I nodded. Jack wiggled around his fingers, stretching me thoroughly. Again, his fingers caught my prostate and I screamed, grinding back against his hand.

“Now!” I yelled. “Fucking now, Jack, I want you now!”

He smiled and nodded, pulling his fingers out. I whimpered at the loss of contact and he put on a condom, covering himself in lube as well. He lined up with my entrance and checked one last time. “You’re sure about this? We don’t have to, you know…”

“Fuck me!”

He didn’t ask any more questions and slowly pushed in. I felt like I was being ripped apart from the inside out and he stopped when he was all the way in. It hurt so fucking bad and I bit my lip hard enough to draw blood. He leant down and kissed it away, whispering, “I’m sorry. Take all the time you need.”

I just kissed him, trying to distract myself from the pain. The pain gradually decreased and I finally nodded. “Go.”

He pulled out almost all of the way and thrust back in. I moaned and arched my back. His hands rested on either side of my hips as he continued to thrust in and out, slowly getting rougher. Then, just like that, those shots of electricity flew through me and I screamed his name, my eyes shut tightly and my back arched higher than before, my fingers gripping anything I could reach.

Jack aimed his thrusts there every time and I’d never felt anything better in my entire life. I’d never felt closer to anyone and I’d never wanted to be closer to anyone. Jack was my entire world now.

I could feel myself being hurdled towards climax and screamed again as he slammed into my prostate. “Jack, please!” I moaned.

He knew what I wanted and wrapped his hand around my dick, jerking me off hard and fast in time with his thrusts. One more slam to my sweet spot and I was coming apart in his hand with a scream, tossing my head back.

He moaned as well and I knew he had cum by the way his thrusts slowed and he pulled out, tying the condom and throwing it away. I lay catching my breath with my eyes still closed and I felt him lay next to me. He pulled the covers around us and I opened my eyes, cuddling close to him. His arm went around my shoulders and he pressed a kiss to my sweaty forehead.

“You okay?” He asked for the third time.

I nodded with a smile. “Fucking perfect.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay guys, 95% of this glorious chapter aren't written by me (shame on me, I know I know) so don't forget to thank the lovely Melissa (aka. jalex_barakarth3012) because she's awesome and she helped me out with the smut, because writing smut makes me feel like a weirdo and I am weird enough as it is, so yeah. I know this seems sudden and all, but I figured since I kinda lacked with the updates and all I should make you happy, so yeah TAKE IT. Thanks again, Melissa, I love you so much :D