Status: In progress, loves.

Don't Waste Your Time on Me.

It would be nice to have a blow job.

Jack

When I woke up the next morning it was to Alex softly snoring next to me, his arm lazily draped across my bare stomach. He was, however, still butt naked, the duvet barely covering his marvelous ass which I happily slapped lightly as to not wake him. I laid there for about five minutes, bathing in the aftermath of the glorious high I felt last night.

I rolled over and a quick glance at the clock confirmed my fears of being late (I had barely twenty minutes left if I wanted to make it to the hospice on time). Cursing myself under my breath I hurried to the bathroom to brush my teeth and rub some dry shampoo in my hair seeing as I had absolutely not the time to take a proper shower.

Once I was fully clothed and ready I strolled back to my bedroom where Alex was not only sleeping soundly but also sprawled out across the entire bed, making a soft smile spread across my lips. I gave him a light peck on the forehead before heading downstairs to put my shoes on and eventually leave the house.

As I stood on my front door, about to lock the door, I thought about how lucky I was to be with Alex which at the same time caused my mind to wander to the inevitable event that would take place a few months down the road whether I wanted it or not. I couldn't help but think how cruel fate was for sending me such an unique and lovely person only to take it away mere months after. I stood there wondering what would happen after Alex's death, would I fall in love again? Would I forget about Alex? Would I ever be this happy again? I thought about it for a moment before I decided that no, nobody could ever replace Alex, not that I wanted that anyway. And maybe, I told myself, maybe that's the happiest I'll ever be. Maybe I won't find happiness after Alex's demise, maybe everybody gets allotted a specific period or amount of happiness and this is just what fate had in mind for me.

By the time I got my mind to stop confusing me, I pulled into the parking lot, cutting off the engine and heading towards the entrance after locking the door of my matt black GTI.

"PHIL!" I shouted as soon as I entered the hospice, seeing my dark haired British friend walking down the corridor. He turned around the minute he heard me, flashing me a big smile.

"Jack, bro, what are you doing here?" he asked mildly confused "I thought today was your day off?"

And then it dawned on me and oh, I remembered. Judy had given me a day off due to all the extra late night shifts I had done in the past few months before Alex came into my life. Which then again reminded me of my beautiful boyfriend still lying in my bed, probably waking up without me and-

Fuck. Alex would most likely think that I had left him without a single word after having had slept with him the night before.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck." I mumbled, regaining Phil's attention who then proceeded to shoot me a quizzical look.

"Look, Phil. I-I really gotta go, okay?" I rambled, frantically turning around and hurrying to the main door.

"Um.. yeah, bye Jack." a slightly baffled Phil Lester said before I left the hospice.

Once I was seated in my car, I rushed towards the nearest florist, determined to buy Alex the most beautiful and breathtaking bouquet he's ever gotten. I picked out a bouquet consisting of red, white and black roses, thanking the cashier and handing her the money, not waiting for my change. I carefully placed the flowers on the passenger seat before starting the engine and driving off to IHOP to get Alex and myself some breakfast, because let's face it: I'm a horrible cook.

I pulled up at IHOP, going inside, already knowing what I wanted. I walked up to the cashier which then proceeded to turn around and great me, only to shoot me a surprised look followed by a giant smile.

"JACK!" the brown haired girl exclaimed, hugging me over the counter "I haven't seen you since the day I picked you up from the hospital! How's life?" Dan's girlfriend questioned.

"Jenna, hey." I chuckled "I didn't know you worked here. I'm good, thanks for asking. What about you?"

"I'm fine, I'm fine. How's Alex?" the mention of my boyfriend's name brought (again) a smile on my face and I happily answered her every question she had about mine and Alex's relationship.

"It was nice seeing you and all, but listen I really gotta go home before Alex wakes up, okay? I'm gonna leave you my number and you can text me whenever you want though." I explained, pulling her into a hug before she started laughing lightly.

"Jack, you dumbass!" she laughed "You obviously came here to order some pancakes!"

And then, well then it dawned on me all over again and I couldn't get over how forgetful and uncoordinated I've been all day.

"Oh yeah, I forget" I said a bit awkwardly "Can you um, well I'd like a stack of New York Cheesecake pancakes and a Chocolate Chip one, please."

Jenna grinned then nodded "Sure. I guess you want to take them with you?" she asked earning a nod from me before then going "Okay, no problem. I'm just gonna put them in a styrofoam container, it's no big deal." she smiled.

Once I handed Jenna the money, I grabbed the bag she put the two containers in, walking out to where I had parked my car and getting in. I put the food right next to the roses and for the sixth time that day I started the engine, finally driving home to Alex.

As soon as I entered my house and kicked my red Suprah's somewhere in a corner, I made my way to the kitchen where I put the still warm food on a plate and in the oven to keep them warm. That being done I picked up the flowers from where I left them on the kitchen counter and walked upstairs where Alex was supposedly (and hopefully) still sleeping.

I quietly opened the door, slipping in the room and shutting it as quietly as I opened it. I turned around and what I saw made me drop the bouquet I was holding along with my jaw. There laid Alex in only his boxers, while the rest of his clothes were lying in a pile next to his head, sobbing soundly. He screamed in agony and repeatedly punched the wooden floor.

I rushed to his side as quickly as I could and carefully picked him up as to not scare him. In all honesty, I was scared shitless. I've never seen the brown haired boy so distressed and it made me wonder what happened in the few hours I was away. We sat down on the bed, him sitting in my lap while his head was resting on my chest, his steady tears soaking my shirt. I didn't know what to do other than kissing his forehead and stroking his back over and over again, hoping to calm him down at least a little.

It obviously worked since Alex fell asleep after about fifteen minutes, tear-stained cheeks and puffy eyes giving away his earlier outburst. I carefully laid him down properly, pulling the heavy duvet over both of us, feeling Alex curl into me, making me smile. I closed my eyes, bathing in the pure bliss of having Alex pressed up against me, safe and protected.

I guess I fell asleep at some point, because when I opened my eyes again it was to a slightly darker room. A glance out of the window confirmed my assumption of the sun setting and I silently got out of bed and down to the kitchen where I turned on the oven I had put the pancakes in mere hours ago. I waited for about five minutes before I took the pancakes out of the oven, turning it off. Grabbing a carton of multivitamin juice and two glasses as well as the plates and putting them on a tray I walked up to the master bedroom again, opening the door with great difficulty.

I put the tray down on the nightstand, climbing back into bed where I hovered over Alex, planning to tickle him awake. That was until I noticed his semi-hard dick lightly pressing against my thigh and well, I thought to myself, why not?

I slowly and carefully slipped his black boxer briefs down his thighs, leaving them at his knees. I gently nipped at his thighs, marking my way up to his quickly responding penis, taking it in my hand, pumping it until it was fully erected. I could feel Alex starting to squirm under me, soft moans leaving his lips.

"J-Jack?" he half asked half moaned "What are you doing?"

"Shh, babe." I said as I bit down on his hipbone, making him gasp and buck up his hips.

I then took him into my mouth, looking up to see him clutching the pillow, eyes shut tightly and chest rising quickly. His face was all flushed and red, making him look even more fuckable than usual. I started bobbing my head in his lap, feeling Alex's finger thread into my hair pulling at it slightly, causing me to moan which in return made him shout out in pleasure. Alex pulled my head off his dick, bringing it close to his own face and attaching our lips in a hot, needy kiss.

I ground my crotch against his hard dick, gasping at the sweet friction, craving more. I felt Alex hand slowly freeing itself from my hair and creeping under the waistband of my boxers, making me gasp and buck my hips into his hand. I pulled away from our kiss, re-connecting my mouth with his dick and continuing to swirl my tongue around his dick in time with Alex stroking my hard-on.

We were both a squirming, panting mess, moans getting gradually louder with every minute passing, vows of "oh my god, JACK" and "fuckshitfuck" leaving Alex's mouth while the vibrations of my moans got him closer to his own climax.

I could feel his movements picking up speed, making me bob my head faster, hollowing my cheeks every now and again. It took only two more strokes and I was coming in my boxers, moaning like a whore which almost made me choke on Alex who then, was coming hard down my throat with a final scream of something that sounded a lot like my name.

We lay there panting, both of us desperately trying to catch our breaths when Alex linked our fingers together, making me smile.

"Oh fuck, Jack. Can I wake up to you blowing me every morning?" he asked, still out of breath, making me chuckle.

"Yes, baby, you can." I grinned, kissing his cheek when I suddenly remembered the pancakes I brought with me half an hour ago "Come on, let's have breakfast and then you can tell me what happened."
♠ ♠ ♠
idek, it's long and the smut is so bad, I'm embarrassed

BUT: come harass my inbox spidermanstesticles.tumblr.com/ask