Status: In progress, loves.

Don't Waste Your Time on Me.

I've seen everything there is to be shown.

Alex

"Baby, you home?" I shouted as soon as I enter the house after having had coffee with Jenna, frowning when I didn't get an answer. To be honest, I wasn't in the mood to be alone after having met my mother under rather deceving circumstances and even though talking to Jenna helped a little, she wasn't Jack. She wasn't able to calm me down the way only Jack could and really, I just wanted to crawl into bed and cuddle all night. That not being an option though, I made my way upstairs where the master bedroom was, planning on just going to sleep when I heard the shower running.

It took me about one point five seconds to realize that yeah, shower sex would be the solution to every single one of my problems.

Closing the bathroom door behind me, I quietly took off my shirt before hurriedly stepping out of my pants and boxers at the same time. Quietly opening the shower curtain I was greeted with the sight of Jack's back facing me which I took as my cue to step into the shower with him. I let one hand graze Jack's marvelous ass and gave it a firm squeeze while the other was stroking his left hipbone, making him gasp lightly before he turned around and locked eyes with me.

"Lex, what are you-" he started only to be cut off by my lips crashing against his. Not wasting any time in tangling my tongue with his, I pressed him against the wall and closed the shower curtain behind me, all the while keeping my lips locked with his. A throaty moan slipped past his lips and he pulled away, desperately trying to catch his breath.

I let my lips travel down to where his shoulder and neck met, pressing feather light kisses wherever I could reach, murmuring against his skin "I missed you."

Looking up I was met with his soft brown eyes slightly darkening, glazing over with lust which in return turned me on even more. Honestly, I really hadn't been in the mood for sex, even less so when my mother left me standing in the store like an idiot, but seeing Jack standing butt naked in the steamy shower while water drops that I'd happily lick off were slowly running down his flawless body, running down his hairless chest, flowing down his round ass and dropping off his nipples, god did that get me hot and bothered.

He pressed his lips back to mine, one hand snaking around to grip my ass while the other took a hold of my cock. And if I wasn't hard before I definitely was now. "Missed you too, baby." Jack murmured against my lips as I rut up into my dark-haired beau's hand "So bad."

It didn't take long before Jack had me pushed up against the cold shower tiles, my lover's mouth attached to one of my nipples while my fingers were tangled in his wet hair, pulling slightly. He was grinding down on the thigh I had pressed up between both his legs in a filthy fashion that had both of us moaning. We were a mess of wet tangled limbs, basically dry humping in the shower, our cocks rubbing together creating that delicious friction I couldn't get enough of. And it was good. It was more than good, it was awesome, but it wasn't enough, not nearly enough.

"J-Jack." I breathed "Jack, I want you so bad, baby. So bad."
Through half-lidded eyes I could see him fumbling around for the bottle of lube we kept for those occasions on the rack behind me. After successfully knocking over more than half the bottles he eventually found what he was searching for, slipping his tongue back into my mouth and running it over the roof of my mouth in a way that made me shudder and my toes curl.

Coating his fingers with lube, Jack looked at me with lust-clouded eyes and slightly parted lips, asking "Do you want me to fuck you, Lex? Want me to fuck you hard?" to which I could only nod before he wrapped one of my legs around his waist pushing two of his lubed-up fingers inside me, instantly scissoring them.

"Ow fucking hell!" I hiss, scrunching up my face in a pained expression. It had been way too long since we've been intimate and it definitely came back to bite me in the ass.

"I'm sorry, baby." Jack said sympatheticly, before kneeling down and oh shit that fucker wasn't really going to-

"Jaaack." I moaned as soon as the tip of my dick was engulfed by my lover's hot antrum. With a few sucks on my head he had my legs violently shaking, the initial pain of his fingers still up my ass long forgotten. I closed my eyes upon feeling Jack bobbing his head, hands gripping the shower tiles next to me to the point where my knuckles were white, desperately trying not to lose my balance "Oh god, baby. Don't, oh god, don't stop."

Unfortunately Jack chose that exact moment to retreat his lips from my dick, leaving me panting against the shower wall, a disapproving whine escaping my lips. It didn't last long though, because soon Jack was pressing in a third finger along with the two that were already up my ass, curling them and hitting my prostate after a few tries, making my vision blur. "There." I screamd "M-more, oh my fuck." but Jack only smirked, retracting his fingers and seriously, what the fuck?

"Jack, I swear to god if you're going to leave me hanging like that I'm gonna-"

"Will you shut up now?" my beau growled, snaking a hand between us and lubing himself up before manhandling me until I was facing the wall, my arms braced against the cool tiles. And yes, I was totally okay with keeping my mouth shut as soon as I could feel the gorgeous man behind me pulling back my hips against his own, running the head of his hard-on up and down my ass crack in a teasing manner, causing me to breath out an impatient huff.

"Mhh.." Jack hummed upon leaning towards me and repeatedly pressing his lips to my neck "Gonna fuck you so good, baby." and with that he pressed the tip of his cock against my entrance, burying himself balls deep in me, grunting as I purposely clenched around him.

Without giving me time to adjust Jack began thrusting in and out of me, building up a slow rhythm at first, soft uhn uhn noises slipping past his lips every now and again while his hands had a tight grip on my hips, most likely leaving bruises for me to remember.

"Jaaack." I moaned quietly, painting softly as my dark-haired beau picks up speed, pressing his chest against my back as his lips sucked at the spot behind my ear that he knew drove me insane.
And then without any warning Jack stopped moving, making me want to strangle him because seriously? But before I had the time to complain he grabbed my hips even harder, turning me around and pressing me back against the shower tiles which, mind you, were freaking cold. Whining in protest the dark-haired man in front of me only chuckled, taking a hold of the underside of each of my thighs and hoisting me up, pushing in again before wrapping my legs around his waist, the tip of his cock pressed up against my prostate. And yeah, that was good, that was better than good.

"Oooh god, oh fuck, Jaaack."

"God, baby, you're so tight. Fuck, Alex." Jack moaned, closing his eyes and nuzzling his face into my neck, grinding against my prostate in a dirty-slow motion.

Throwing my head back and arching my back, I started jerking myself off with quick movements, feeling me getting closer to the edge with each stroke.

"Jack, god. I'm gonna-, god I think I'm gonna-" I whined. “J-ack - shit” I let out some sort of high pitched cry as I orgasm, fingers keeping a tight hold of Jack's shoulders, leaning back against the wall, chest heaving in a desperate attempt to catch my breath.

“Fuck,” Jack hissed as he pulls out, keeping a tight hold on my waist to make sure I don't fall due to my shaky legs. “You okay?” he mumbled, pressing a kiss to the side of my mouth.

Grimacing at the stickiness between my legs, I nod, leaning in for a proper kiss. We stood there in the shower for quite a bit, sharing lazy kisses before I eventually pulled back, looking up at Jack with the most innocent smile I could muster, asking sweetly

"Wash me?"
♠ ♠ ♠
I am ashamed of how poorly this is written, oh god.