Status: Feedback maybe xD ??

Kids in Glass Houses, Shouldn't Invite in the Vampires

Oh yeah, i was magic.

I woke up to the smell of coffee and the sound of Oliver's voice asking me to "wake the fuck up" and "get the hell out of his bed" .
That's when i realized i must have fallen asleep in the coffee shop last night."you brought me up here?" i asked.
"you looked like you needed some rest kid, you can stay here for a few nights, im a little nocturnal anyway" he smiled at his joke, and placed my coffee on a wooden black bedside table, i said my thanks before his leaving the room.
I swept my eyes across the place, a big room with a charcoal black floor, a sturdy looking brown wooden table which must have dated from the 1800's one mirror with no frame rested on it and leant against the jet walls. The bed i lay in was four posted and huge, there were no windows which i guessed was a plus for Oliver, vampires dying in sunlight and all, but bad for me because he didn't have a light in here either.
I threw myself out of bed and shuffled over to the mirror feeling more hungover than the day after my eighteenth birthday, when i looked i was shocked, and i shouldn't be, i knew id look like hell, but in comparison, well i don't know what this was.
My long black hair hung in greasy strips along side my gaunt -vampire- pale face, my brown eyes had purple bruises underneath them and my lips were white too. I quickly shouted to Oliver that i was getting in the shower, but i was already in so its not like he could stop me. The warm water rushing over my body felt good, but i could see now that my entire body was a sickly white, i was usually pale but this was beyond a joke, i was spotted with bruises, and although in was thin, i hadn't noticed that not eating for the last week meant that now my ribs were on full display, how was i not ill? oh yeah, i was magic...

After i dried my hair and rooted around his room, sure that a man with hair that long and curly owned a pair of hair straighteners , i was right, i also found some money (which i took) and a cell labeled "Misery" which i quickly placed with my things. My jet hair swept across my eyes and the rest of it was straight as a beam of light.
I spent five minutes rummaging around in my bad before i found what i was looking for. I applied my eyeliner blacked out eyes, blacked out lips, just the way i liked it. I then pulled out the only outfit i had to call my own.

I pulled on my black skinny jeans, and a red and black netted studded shirt, before slipping on my black platform boots to make me taller ( i was only 5"2 ft). I looked in the mirror one more, satisfied i downed my coffee and clunked downstairs into the shop, but Oliver was nowhere to be found where was he, in the daytime, i guess he was taking his chances with the sun. It was 8 AM so common grounds was open and full of students and coffee addicts alike, and the two barristers who were behind the counter gave me a look and whispered in hushed tones as i emerged from the stairs, i guess Oliver didn't keep company that often. I scribbled a note on some scrap paper.
-Oli, i've gone to look for Micheal, ill' be back later-
"here could you give this to Oliver for me" I smiled sweetly and pushed the note into the pocket of the male serving drinks, he blushed and nodded."thanks"
And with that i turned and left the shop, the bell tinkling and the light blinding as i stepped out onto the streets of Morganville, feeling a new sense of hope, as i knew he was here somewhere.
♠ ♠ ♠
Feedback maybe ?? id appreciate it :)