Status: Feedback maybe xD ??

Kids in Glass Houses, Shouldn't Invite in the Vampires

"Eddie?, 716 West Lot Street please"

The street was busy as usual, people made idle chit chat and wondered towards ICU university most unaware they were walking blood bags, i got some dirty looks off of people either because of my attire, i was new in town, or because they thought they knew me, they could only be humans , vampires could sense my power and wouldn't dare to look at me so .. disrespectfully.Which annoyed me, i weren't likely to hurt them if they were trying to eat me, i didn't see the need to hurt anyone unless they were hurting someone i loved, or unless you were eating them i mean, birds gotta eat right? food chain etc etc.
The light was blinding and today any trace of rain was gone and it must have been 40 degrees out.
Then it hit me.
I was stupid, ridiculous actually.
Id been homeless, tired hungry thirsty and in pain for a week. And i could have used a locator spell.
I walked to the nearest superstore and bought some motor oil and a lighter with the money i'd took from Oliver's dresser, found the nearest place clear of people, drew a circle of oil around myself and set it on fire.
I then closed my eyes and pictured my big brother as i had last seen him fourteen years old, just less then shoulder length blonde hair, intelligent quick blue eyes, a lazy smile, tall thin, beautiful. I saw him grow and age into what he must look like now, eighteen years old, still the same hair, eyes, he was a little taller and more mature, he was stood outside a house in the downtown district, full of ranch houses with peeling faded paint
but this house had big greycollums and a wide Gothic front porch, two stories of windows, it was huge, big enough to be a frat house, but i knew, it was a founder house, like the one we grew up in I visualized the sign on the door, 716 West Lot street. I was so stupid, after all this time i didn't even think, the house we grew up in, mum had left it to him last year but i assumed....... he never moved out.

By the time my eyes re-opened the fire had gone out although it had only been about twenty seconds, i immediately pulled out my new cell phone and phoned the only cab driver in Morganville "Who are you and what do you want?" he snapped.
"Eddie, its me Misery Glass, im back in town and i need a ride to 716 West Lot street, as soon as possible" i said politely.
"misery!" he exclaimed "i don't usually do Saturdays, but for you, id come during the midnight feed"
"thanks, im outside Barnes and noble on fifteenth"
And with that he hung up, and i waited, to meet my brother for the first time, in a long time.
♠ ♠ ♠
Feedback please???