Status: Feedback maybe xD ??

Kids in Glass Houses, Shouldn't Invite in the Vampires

I thought you were dead

I paid Eddie what i owed him, and clambered out of the cab, tripping over a step that hadn't been there when i last had. I looked up at the house with butterflies in my stomach, id sat in the cab for the last five minutes full of confidence but now i was unsure of what i would do, i felt sick.What would i say, what would i do? What would he do? I mean id just took off without a goodbye mum said that seems as i could call him, but if if i came back id have to stay she though a clean break would be better, without any notice, mum had the bags packed when i got home from school, i didn't get the choice Micheal did.
My heart felt like lead as i looked up at the monstrous building towering over me. I tried to calm my nerves, and settle my stomach but i couldn't and it was pointless trying, it occurred to me i should have consumed some alcohol first, before realizing that's not how to make a good second first impression. I was shaking, and scared.

I took one loud step up the stairs and then another almost falling ans snapping my heels in the process, before forcing my self to walk across the porch and to the colossal ancient obsidian door. A heartbeat of silence. Then i knocked. No answer. I knocked again this time louder the sound echoing back but still no noise or movement came from within. I tried the cold elaborate handle and the door swung open to reveal the front room, just as aunt violet and uncle ville left it, big wide black leather sofas, dark polished wooden floors and high ceilings. thick Colorful and expensive rugs. And a guitar in the corner a dark, wooden, guitar i had bought Micheal for his birthday all those years ago.
" hello" i tried to call out, however it came out as a timid whisper as a took a step inside. "hello" i tried again as the door slammed shut.
i took a few more steps into the room looking around, before i heard noise coming from the kitchen. " Micheal" i shouted. " i know your here" I sighed. And walked to the kitchen door and stopped to listen to my heart before creaking open the door and peaking around the corner, un-noticed.

And there he sat at a large wooden table, with a girl who looked like, well me , black lipstick hair eyeliner, talking to him, something about Sam, i assumed the same guy who was my vampire granddad , it was Eve Rosser i recognized her from Morganville high, we used to work together on projects, heck, we used to share clothes. My eyes swept across the room and found Shane Collins, my heart leapt. Another one i knew from high school, we had dated for a good two years, he was cooking what smelled like Chile, he could never cook anything else. , he was being talked at by another girl who i didn't know, She looked around sixteen, not much taller than me with pixie cut black hair and green eyes, plain looking, nothing special.

I had a few blissful moments to analyse the scene before Micheal stood up to walk out of the room, and his face changed, he had seen me, from a frown to a confused look to that beautiful crooked smile i had always remembers fondly, he stayed silent though. As Eve and Shane looked at me in disbelief obviously remembering me too. I decided to act confidently weather i were or not, i strolled into the kitchen and flung my arms around him, leaning into his chest, he took a few seconds to respond but wrapped his arms around me too, squeezing me, maybe a little too tightly "We thought you were dead" and for the first time, id ever seen, Micheal started to sob

I pulled him in closer and held him as tight as my arms would allow me, waited untill he stopped crying to dry his tears, and even though his eyes were now red and puffy he was still beautiful, if only i looked like my brother. Eve, Shane and the.. other one, had left the room without us knowing and i secretly thanked them for the privacy.
Micheal sat on a chair at the table, pulled one up beside him and motioned for me to sit. "i really thought you were dead" i could hear the smile in his voice.
"Mum and dad, didn't mention me?" i looked up at him, still smiling."who told you i was dead?" i questioned.
"Mis you've been gone from mum and dad for three months, they think you're dead too" he trailed off, fidgeting.
i muttered "no im um.. " But he cut me off "a witch, i know, Oliver came around this morning, i didn't believe him none of us did, but.. i can feel it y'know..... i thought he was just,, playing with us... im just so glad to see you" and with that pulled me into another bear hug.
♠ ♠ ♠
Edited :)